BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The Simple Questions and Answers Thread

@xxashxx and frezgle: Next time it happens, I'll try leaving and coming back. The weird thing is, is that after the Vulpix disappeared, I could deposit another Pokémon like nothing ever happened.

Oh wow to the first 2 questions. How would someone accidentally shut off their DSVwhen you have tl press tne button pretty hard to shutdown the system? I can not figure that out. I also have a DSL where the switchnis on the right edge and I never had any trouble. How does someone accidently shut the system off while playing? I am puzzled because you have to moventhe slidet upards on the DSL to shut it off and you have to move that pretty hard tonshut that off. The 3DS is no different. The 3DS you have to press or hold the button pretty hard to shutdown. How does this happen? Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Oh wow to the first 2 questions. How would someone accidentally shut off their DSVwhen you have tl press tne button pretty hard to shutdown the system? I can not figure that out. I also have a DSL where the switchnis on the right edge and I never had any trouble. How does someone accidently shut the system off while playing? I am puzzled because you have to moventhe slidet upards on the DSL to shut it off and you have to move that pretty hard tonshut that off. The 3DS is no different. The 3DS you have to press or hold the button pretty hard to shutdown. How does this happen? Thanks XD.:)

Once my cousin and I were doing pointless spin trades, and we both had our DS's turned away and were tapping the DS screen like crazy. She turned her DS volume down for whatever reason, and I decided to do the same. But since my DS was turned around I got the volume thing confused with the power switch and accidently turned off my DS...wow.

That's why you don't fool around XD. They are not meant for that type of activity XD.:) Use common sense.:)

Alright well, there are now 185 pages so I'm not gonna bother reading through them all to find the answer to this question, yes call me lazy but w/e. How do you get some pokemon with their hidden ability, such as Articuno, Zapos, and Moltres? They are not accessible in any of the Dream World Areas and they have not been part of any event that I have seen so how do you get them with their Hidden Ability without cheating?

Many Pokemon with hidden abilities have not been released in a hidden ability variant. The legendary birds and gerbils are among them, as are a somewhat-small handful of other Pokemon. At the current time, it is not possible to get those hidden ability variant Pokemon without cheating.

[sprite]243[/sprite] [sprite]244[/sprite] [sprite]245[/sprite]

Legendary gerbils.

Why does my 3DS not allow me to post on my wall on some boards like Neoseeker etc? The bar is there and the keyboard does pop up and I can type in the box but it will not allow me to submit my post. Why is that XD? Also why can't I edit some posts? I know it is slow but sometimes to edit a post I have to stop the page from fully loading or I can't edit the post. Thanks XD.:)

I'm sorry to say this, but I think the 3DS for the forums isnt a great idea. Too slow and stuff. Use some other device, other than that, can't help.

My question, in Plasma laboratory, I heard magnezone is in the shaking grass. With a 5% chance. I've been hunting for hours and hours, but it wont appear! (It's right place, I saw magneton)

Salamencetrainer34 said:
My question, in Plasma laboratory, I heard magnezone is in the shaking grass. With a 5% chance. I've been hunting for hours and hours, but it wont appear! (It's right place, I saw magneton)

It's there. It's just REALLY hard to find certain shaking grass Pokemon, especially when you consider that you're only having one encounter every few minutes or so. I remember spending way too many hours trying to find Castform :T

So just keep at it. If you still have no luck, you can always evolve Magneton by leveling it up inside Chargestone Cave c:

Dude, I never knew the last bit. HOly cow, I thought it was impossible.... Thanks so much Frezgle

xxashxx said:
Why does my 3DS not allow me to post on my wall on some boards like Neoseeker etc? The bar is there and the keyboard does pop up and I can type in the box but it will not allow me to submit my post. Why is that XD? Also why can't I edit some posts? I know it is slow but sometimes to edit a post I have to stop the page from fully loading or I can't edit the post. Thanks XD.:)

That should be in Entertainment, not here, but to answer your question:

Part of the problem there may have to do with how much RAM is available on a 3DS unit. I'm not sure how much they have, but a good thing to do is to set posts per page to a low number such as 10. It would also be advisable to not load images. I'm pretty sure there is a setting for that while browsing.

Oh yeah sorry wrong thread. Is there a sinple thread there also? When I am here the site works fine as long as I don't use text wrap. On other boards like Neoseeker though it does not allow me to submit at all. even if the buttons are tnere it will not send the post. On their wall the post icon does not even show up XD.:) Thanks anyway.:)

Kinda late to the party with this one but can male pokemon pass on abilities with ditto? Like if i have a male dw pokemon and i breed with ditto whats the chance it will pass on the ability if at all?

Shiny Collector said:
Kinda late to the party with this one but can male pokemon pass on abilities with ditto? Like if i have a male dw pokemon and i breed with ditto whats the chance it will pass on the ability if at all?

Male Pokemon can't pass down hidden abilities at all; it must be the female. Also, hidden abilities won't be passed down if one of the parents is a Ditto, even if the other is a female with the hidden ability.

EDIT: Living up to your name, huh SheNinja? d:

Why would that be? Ditto copies everything down to a tee. Why can't Ditto help pass down the DW ability since Ditto can breed with a female and get the baby form of that Pokemon? That does not make any sense XD.:)

Back