\\:The Rebirth of Ten://

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Four

Seth heard the voice that he had previously heard again. "Where is this voice coming from?" he thought to himself. "I must find out who it is."

"Oh uh yeah..." Rileigh said in a quiet voice. Snivy rolled its eyes again. "Snivy sniv...."*sigh* You never stay quiet do you?"

"Does your Pokegear have any apps?" Zippy proudly displayed his sloppy drawing of a Sewaddle. Sewaddle groaned in the background.

"Huh pokegear nah I don't have one technology will be our down fall i prefer using birds."Hiru said as a bird came out side the window.

"Yeah. A couple." Rileigh said, "Eh...but most of my apps are either about sketching or stuff like that, for research." She searched through some apps and found a sketch app. "Well heere's some skecthes I did awhile back." She pulled through some of them, showing the fine detail to Zippy.

Zippy looked abck and forth from his to Rileigh's. "Hmmm, well, you've got a long way to go... Maybe you should use my portrait as an example!" Zippy proudly displayed his, frankly, awful drawing of Sewaddle.

Rileigh laughed. "That's very sweet of you Zippy!" Snivy laughed too.

Sewaddle waddled (that's fun to say) over to Royal, and climbed up onto his shoe. He appeared to want to be petted.

OOC: @ U/E I am so sorry for the LONG wait but with school it was unpreventable. I will have you join shortly lolz. Like BrOken said, I'll pm you.

IC:
Serenity waited untill everyone was into the Carrier. She closed the doors as she was stepping in. A man with a black tux came from the cockpit.

"So, guys this is Mr.Baxter. He is going to be our pilot for our travels. He is very kind, but don't bother ralking to him...He is mute."

Mr.Baxter stood silent for a moment then bowed at the group. He then walked back into the cockpit to start the engine.

"Yeah see what I told you, so just stay comfortable and maybe watch some T.V or get on the internet. Whatever can pass your time."

She turned on the T.V with a remote and pointed toward the computer. She sits down in one of the seats and opens a white book.....She was reading.

"Aww! Royal, Sewaddle likes you!" Rileigh exclaimed. "Snivy sniv!"

"Ugh." Royal picked Sewaddle up and placed it on another seat.
"Sorry, but I happen to dislike Bug Pokemon."

At that moment, Sewaddle sneezed and shot a String Shot at Royal's legs, tying them together. Sewaddle appeared dizzy. When he came back to his senses, he saw what he had done to Royal, and hid behind Zippy.

Serenity contiued to read her book...It had wierd designs on the fromt. Wait,Where the pages Blank? How could she be reading it? Serenity gave a sideways smile when she noticed the string-shot accident. She decided to pipe in.

"Guys it's only about 15 minutes untill we get to our destination, this part of the mission shouldn't take that long."

She pointed her face back at the book and began to read(?) again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back