Blog The Ray Of Hope Against Dark

Nice to see you weren't hyping up nothing. Grats on the finish.

Great job dude! Love your decklist, and I am currently dabbling around with it right now!

A very nice and well thought deck, never thought of combining Jolteon and Vileplume to counter everything=)

Nice, good job man but you got lucky you didn't see any greninja. Greninja just tears through your deck.
Actually I would have to respectfully disagree :) They can't deal with Lugia Dive Hurricane, and has massive problems with item lock :)

I remember you making the thread in the forums, and I can see why the deck was so powerful. Grats o the wins, and GL in the future

Guys quick shoutout to Shaymin Says. They had the original list I net-decked for a base on my list :)

I ran miltank jolteon vileplume in athens, GA i think my record was 4/5/1 i know i had nine rounds. ill have to look again. ...but my match-ups was yvetal maxie, M gallede, i wanted to run max elixir cause i had ran 9 thunder energy before this version and could not hit a single energy.
one oppeont had me on on very bad tilt..yvetal maxie ...he got turn one archeops and turn two gallade both matches..he had a god hand.. perfect set up and play..almost like he stacked his deck..every play was right..he completly shut down my deck. i also didnt have a shaymin or jirachi to use. but i t1 a vileplume almost every match..but hit a wall after that..AZ helped sometimes..but made me want to run that supporter from Generations that switched your pokemon then heal 30..the pyshic gym leader..Olypimia i think.

since you won regionals .im going to continue to improve my joltplume deck..mew is a great idea.

another note..for standard..I want run mew box with Eeveelutions exs. good, bad , how would you run it. any advice.
Im throwing in regice, D.valley, one manphay ex for glaceon ex ..thats all i got..for now.

I ran miltank jolteon vileplume in athens, GA i think my record was 4/5/1 i know i had nine rounds. ill have to look again. ...but my match-ups was yvetal maxie, M gallede, i wanted to run max elixir cause i had ran 9 thunder energy before this version and could not hit a single energy.
one oppeont had me on on very bad tilt..yvetal maxie ...he got turn one archeops and turn two gallade both matches..he had a god hand.. perfect set up and play..almost like he stacked his deck..every play was right..he completly shut down my deck. i also didnt have a shaymin or jirachi to use. but i t1 a vileplume almost every match..but hit a wall after that..AZ helped sometimes..but made me want to run that supporter from Generations that switched your pokemon then heal 30..the pyshic gym leader..Olypimia i think.

since you won regionals .im going to continue to improve my joltplume deck..mew is a great idea.

another note..for standard..I want run mew box with Eeveelutions exs. good, bad , how would you run it. any advice.
Im throwing in regice, D.valley, one manphay ex for glaceon ex ..thats all i got..for now.
You have to play shaymin IMO

Back