The power of will, internet, and booster packs!

Palmer

Innovative Roleplayer
For a year now, I have been playing the TCG(again) and I have opened several booster packs. I opened one of my first boosters, EX delta species, and it had a Kyogre* inside it, I thought you could find one in every booster pack, until I saw it in the internet, I feel like I got it because I wanted to get something really good. The booster pack after that, EX holon phantoms, got me a Rayquaza d(water-metal). But then, this is what really shocked me. I was scanning through the modified cardex, and saw Charizard*, ever since then, It became my favorite card, the art was so good, and the 150 damage looked great for a basic pokemon. The next day, I had 500php(10$) and I offered it to a friend of mine for his Kingdra EX d. He declined, so I used it to buy two booster packs instead. The First one had Gardevoir EX d. The Second had, you guessed it, Charizard*, it was the only card I was thinking of all that time. Lately, I saw Time-space distortion on the main pokebeach page, and everyone told me that you could get only one in every 6 boxes which shocked me, I didn't even know it was rare. But in my first MT booster pack, and you guessed it again, I got Time-space distortion.

Do you think the power of will affects what you get?:p

one time i got a booster pack i hoped that i got a lucario lv.x and i got it in that pack

same thing happened with a t-tar ex d

I suppose it's possible something might affect what you get in your booster packs, It's not very likely though. At the pre-release for Mysterious treasures I didn't really want anything in particular except I did want a lv.x pretty bad and i ended up pulling lucario lv.x.

In theb Infernape LvX Tin, I got another Infernape LvX, Infernape and Manaphy. In my First R/S pack I got Blaziken. And I got Groudon Ex, Registeel Ex in HL. Also don't forget Chansey Ex in another R/S pack!!

I bought 5 of the new tins, and only one of them yielded another level x for me. Even after I was pretty set on getting some good cards.

I would say no. I did get a lugia ex once when I was looking to get one but most of the time ex cards have been random finds. Whenever I get a box I can almost predict what ex cards I will get because some are easier to get than others. It was a nice surprise though when I got my PK box and instead of the claydol ex I predicted I would get, I got metagoss ex instead.

I got a Diamond & Pearl booster back when I really wanted Torterra lv X, but I only got a stupid lv Infernape X in it.

^But you can trade it though! After 2006-2007 Nats, you remember those boxes with 2 DX, 1 TRR, and 2 POP1 packs? Yeah. I got one, and thought, whoa!! A Crobat ex!! I was gonna run something around that, and it was right before Cities. I opened one, and I was praying to God, and I flip through the pack, and there it was: Crobat ex.

First two R/S packs.

Mewtwo EX, Lapras EX.

Torterra Tin Recently

4 Packs
Rev. Holo's
Electivire
Skourpi
Eggs Sr.
Murkrow
Holo's
Uxie
Mesprit

What are the odds of pulling the two of them side by each?

There was another person at D/P1 Tourney who got Dialga holo and Palkia rev.holo...he was praying that he was getting at least one of the two...and got both!

Ok, this is just WRONG.

My friend buys an Empoleon lv.x and a Torterra lv.x tin. So, I assume he won't get anything good... WRONG! Here's what he got...

2 TSD
1 Electavire lv.x
1 Infernape lv.x

:(

what!!!! thats impossible
well at the prerelease i was praying that i would get a TSD guess what?
i got it!

Back