The PokéBeach Redshark League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
The PokéBeach Redshark League is basically a loose atmosphere with minor competition. I've add a new system that rewards active playing and consistent winning. Behold:

Pokémon Egg (Requirement: 0/Worth: 1/Penalty: 0)
VenomSlayer0287 (0 points)
BrianUchiha (0 points)
Rummage (0 points)
dragonspy900 (0 points)
YourP1MP (4 points)
#1weavile (1 points)
AnthonyG (0 points)
Ash Ketchup (1 points)
Aunubus69 (0 points)
Blue Thunder (0 points)
Bob Franklin (0 points)
Cardkeeper (0 points)
GHJamesGH (0 points)
Lobo27 (1 points)
Ninja (0 points)
Juuliacoolo (1 points)
Pokekid Brandon (1 points)
RayquazaEX (2 points)
Zyflair (0 points)

Baby Pokémon (Requirement: 5/Worth: 2/Penalty: 0)
chanman45 (10 points)
Brawler (13 points)
Umbreon20 (11 points)

Basic Pokémon (Requirement: 20/Worth: 3/Penalty: 0)
ESP (23 points)
TDA (22 points)

Stage One Pokémon (Requirement: 60/Worth: 5/Penalty: 1)

Stage Two Pokémon (Requirement: 150/Worth: 10/Penalty: 5)

Overused Pokémon (Requirement: 400/Worth: 25/Penalty: 25)

Uber Pokémon (Requirement: 2000/Worth: 50/Penalty: 150)

Arceus (Requirement: 10000)
You'll never get here! XD
Lunar Wing

Here's how it goes. You start as a Pokémon Egg (lol), and you start battling to get up in ranks.
Requirement - This is the number of points needed to get into that group.
Worth - If you win a game, you get the opponent's Worth Points. If I defeat a Basic Pokémon player, then I get three points for that match.
Penalty - Here's the tricky part. If you lose a match, you can LOSE points, though this doesn't happen until your at least a Stage One Pokémon.

Why are you still reading this? Sign up and play!

We have official hamachi servers now. The passwords are the same as the servernames:
PokebeachRS
PokebeachRS2
PokebeachRS3
PokebeachRS4

RE: The PokéBeach Redshark League! (You thought I was gone for good? THINK AGAIN!)

I will sign up

RE: The PokéBeach Redshark League! (You thought I was gone for good? THINK AGAIN!)

haha i'm in this. and Zyflair, plz unban me lol

I would like to sign-up also.

WOW, I am so in.

I'll join in this, now that I have Hamachi downloaded on my other computer. =D

Updated!

im in

I'll be in. Will we start a Hamatchi group soon?

YAY another one! Sign me up!

Updating...

As of now, I don't have a good network for everyone to join. I suggest you create one yourself.

I made a network if anyone wants to join

Network: The Pokebeach League
Password: 3517

You can count me in!

Adding you guys...

Lunar Wing is already to Arceus rank? Geez, how many donks did he get? 8000 or so? =p

So, is PokeKid Brandon's network the official one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back