The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

RE: The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness Thread

Hello.

I'm new to the board, so please bear with me.

My son has Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness.
He says that he needs rescued. We don't know anyone else who has this game in our area. I, quite frankly, am baffled. Could someone please tell me how to help him get rescued? I've seen a number of posts in this thread by people asking for rescue, but I have no idea what all the numbers (#) are that are given.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A baffled Mom :(

AB6342 said:
Hello.

I'm new to the board, so please bear with me.

My son has Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness.
He says that he needs rescued. We don't know anyone else who has this game in our area. I, quite frankly, am baffled. Could someone please tell me how to help him get rescued? I've seen a number of posts in this thread by people asking for rescue, but I have no idea what all the numbers (#) are that are given.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A baffled Mom :(

Welcome to the forums!

I understand that your main objective of posting here is to get your son saved. Well, I know of a website that generates a A-OK mail if you input a SOS mail.

Sounds like Greek to you? Well, let me explain. A SOS Mail is a code which a player receives when he is KO'ed in a dungeon. When he/she receives the code, write it down somewhere. With the code, you can attempt to get its corresponding A-OK mail that you should input into the game. The A-OK mail is yet another code that tells the game that the player is rescued.

Normally, in order to obtain the A-OK mail, one have to receive help from another player. However, it can also be done artificially. To do so, first input your SOS mail into this website. Click on enter, then an A-OK mail is generated. After which, input the generated A-OK mail into your son's game and he should be saved.

In case, you still do not understand, sorry for not making it clearer. I cannot express it in simpler terms.

Off topic: If your son is deeply interested in the game, feel free to discuss further in my clan.

hello i am at zero isle north and i fainted could you please rescue me? the code is
5T=P%J9J-4WMYMT--2
=#Q&SY64&WYY#3M0@K
JF-X60P&NCF#@N%&7R

thanks in advance

oh by the way it is floor 65

reward:hm rock climb

EDIT:no more need. someone rescued me and i made it out with the treasure.

i think the game graphics should be improved a little

i thinks its cool
im on the part were you gear up to capture grovile

I need to be rescued but I don't know how the system works, What do I do!!!!

darkrai1246 said:
I need to be rescued but I don't know how the system works, What do I do!

Lol, its easy if you read the instructions... what part of it do you not understand?

Absol said:
darkrai1246 said:

Lol, its easy if you read the instructions... what part of it do you not understand?
Well.. I'm stuck in a dungeon and I need help. Is there a code I need to send to someone else? If so how do I send it?

If you are defeated in a dungeon, and you choose to get help, you have the option of sending an SOS mail by either posting the password here, or by sending the mail using Wi-Fi.

Some dungeons won't allow you to send SOS mail if you are defeated, so be careful. You cannot send SOS mail in the second half of the two part dungeons (ex: Lower Brine Cave, Upper Steam Cave), if you are defeated by a boss, or if you are defeated when you steal from Kecleon.

darkrai1246 said:
Absol said:
darkrai1246 said:

Well.. I'm stuck in a dungeon and I need help. Is there a code I need to send to someone else? If so how do I send it?

You are stuck as in... ?

Absol said:
darkrai1246 said:
Absol said:
darkrai1246 said:

You are stuck as in... ?
I fainted in a dungeon.

darkrai1246 said:
Absol said:
darkrai1246 said:
Absol said:
darkrai1246 said:

You are stuck as in... ?
I fainted in a dungeon.

If you fainted, then use the SOS mail converter, as Doc explained.

hmm... can somebody tell me if you can "trade" team members in PMD2 ?

MquaZa said:
hmm... can somebody tell me if you can "trade" team members in PMD2 ?

If you mean trading Pokemon from cart to cart, then no. However, you can upload someone's team to fight with, and can obtain every Pokemon from the game.

Oh so.. bad :p I know about that other part.

Thanks anyway ...

I want to ask something "again" ?! :p

Can you switch the leader in the Dungeon somehow ?

MquaZa said:
I want to ask something "again" ?! :p

Can you switch the leader in the Dungeon somehow ?

yes after you graduate from the guild

I didn't mean it like that... I ment if you can Switch the leader in a Dungeon like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue ... (you're in a dungeon and you clikc on a teammate and there is an option swich leader or something like that)

MquaZa said:
I didn't mean it like that... I ment if you can Switch the leader in a Dungeon like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue ... (you're in a dungeon and you clikc on a teammate and there is an option swich leader or something like that)

Nope... only outside the dungeon can you do so.

Help! I was defeated by a Seadra who used Brine! My request will be on wi fi. My FC is 1676 8454 3799. My rescue number is 0000 0038 0859. Please help!

Back