BW/BW2 The Oath's Effects

KnightEdge112

Aspiring Trainer
The new oath moves Fire,Grass,and Water oath they haven't mentioned the effects of them. I was curious to see what everyone had to say about their effects and if they are going to be other types for the oaths. I think they just raise the attack power of the type moves for example Fire Oath raises the attack power of fire type moves.

It's been confirmed that the oaths can be combined to produce a combined attack. Apart from that, I don't think they'll have much use (unless all attacks can be combined, in which case the oaths will most likely have their own effects).

Well I know they can be combined but my questions is if they have their own individual attacks instead of their effects is just to combine to make more powerful.

I see what you mean. In that case, assuming they do have their own effects, I think they will either raise the attack stats for that type (like you said), or it will be a physical attack.

why phsical? im hoping it will match which attack stat is used most often by each starter. the rainbow looks so cool and the flaming field will be used a lot in the meta game i think

I think they will do something else. For example, water oath could boost water type moves power (or accuracy) by 50%.

maybe in crease their best stat or something to do with their signature moves. like if one move is weak, it could double power or get critical hits.

You set fire top the field via Fire Oath, you wet it with water oath and then it turns to steam then a rainbow hope that helps

Back