The Nintendo Clan

What's better?

• Scribblenauts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby for the Wii has been around forever. It was supposed to come out on the GC actually. It definately has a SSB feel and look to it, but I doubt it will ever get released.

dmaster out.

Ok, I have seen kirby for wii, it is a kind of a proyect, which is rumored to be out in little time.

Lately MadWorld. Way too good to be passed up. On a different side note, I suggest anyone with a Wii and DS, to demo Rhythm Heaven and get back to me after your mind is blown after playing this amazing game. If you're not buying the DSi on April 5th, I highly suggest picking up this regardless of what DS you own.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Kirby for the Wii has been around forever. It was supposed to come out on the GC actually. It definately has a SSB feel and look to it, but I doubt it will ever get released.

dmaster out.

Yeah, according to the Kirby wiki, the overview was on Nintendos official website, but then eventually they took it off, and gave up on the game.

I know this is getting old but I have no idea what to discuss sooooooooooooooo NEW TOPIC

BTW rumors are appearing in various places on the web about a sequel to LoZ OoT. I'll post more info about it when I get it.

Oh, what the heck.

Name: TFO
Favorite Game: TLOZ: Twilight Princess
What consoles you own: Wii
Favorite Genre: Adventure
Can you make banners: No

mariomaniac said:
I know this is getting old but I have no idea what to discuss sooooooooooooooo NEW TOPIC

BTW rumors are appearing in various places on the web about a sequel to LoZ OoT. I'll post more info about it when I get it.

WindWaker was the sequel to Ocarina of Time... I'm knee-deep into LoZ information, so i know there is a new Wii game coming (planned for 2010) but it most definetly is not a sequel to OoT. There have also been rumors going around about an OoT remake, but it was recently made obvious this was an April fools joke.

TyranitarFTW Currently Online! :)
Expirienced TCG player

Warning Level: 0%

machamp
pokemon 19

4-3-3-1 machamp

3 unown r

2-2 claydol

1 unown q

traners 27

2 broken time-space

4 bebe's search

2 pokemon rescue

4 rare candy

4 poke drawer +

4 roseanne's research

1 luxury ball

4 pokedex

1 night maintence

1 stark mountain

energy 12

12 fighting energy

simple machamp, I can't get a hold of any uxies so don't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back