The Mystery of Legend Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragile Memories

I'm getting all sentimenal lurking around here!
Hi thanks for taking your time to read my novel! This is a mystery/adventure type novel. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 The Roar

It was finally the end of another busy day at school,but Charmander was very excited because it was the weekend!

Not only that but his best friend Cyndaquil was coming to have a sleep over! Charmander had already planned out what they were going to do that night. Finally night had struck and the doorbell rang, Charmander rushed down stairs and he opened the door. Cyndaquil was waiting at the
door step.

She was holding her Pokepad. Charmander heard the familiar tune of Angrymon. he welcomed Cyndaquil into his house, just then when Cyndaquil took a step into his house he herd a faint roar. Cyndaquil did not seem to hear it so Charmander ignored it. Later that night Charmander's parents were putting Charmander and Cyndaquil into bed.

Charmander could not stop thinking about that strange roar.

“What kind of pokemons cry was that?” He thought to himself. “That was not a pokemon cry I ever heard! Well I better get some sleep too if I'm going to have energy for tomorrow.”

That night around midnight Charmander woke to the same roar he heard last time, only it was louder! Cyndaquil seemed to have heard it to because she was awake and shivering.

Charmander wanted to say its all right but he somehow new it wasn't, so he told her that they'll
go and find out what it is that's making the noise.

Cyndaquil said “Ok but first lets go tell you parents that we are going to find out what is making that noise.”

“No!!! They'll think we are just making up a story so we can play out side we cant tell them!!!”Charmander shouted.

“Ok fine but I still think its a good idea.” Cyndaquil said.

So they crept out of there room and down the stairs until they were outside Charmander looked
brave but deep inside he was very scared. They heard the roar again only this time it was ear blasting!!! They were getting close...

It was not long after that that they saw a big white beam come from the sky, suddenly they saw a figure rising into the sky. It had a gold ring around it's tummy and had long horse like legs with a long what seemed like one wavy horn.

Charmander and Cyndaquil dashed over to the light to get a better look....

Cahrmander and Cyndquil's quiz: What is the pokemon Charmander and Cyndaquil saw? Leave you answer in the comments!!!

I don't really have anything to say except... Enjoy! :D

Chapter 2 The Adventure Begins!

Charmander and Cyndaquil dashed towards the strange beam of light. Finally they began to slow down. They were so close to the beam they could reach out and touch it. Suddenly they heard a lot of footsteps behind them, then they saw all the villagers running towards them.

After a minute or two all the villagers were standing around the big beam of light gazing at its beauty. The villagers had never seen anything like it. Charmander saw his parents barging through the crowd.

They looked angry he new he was in for a world of pain! As both the Charizards got closer Charmander began to back away. After awhile his parents were standing right in front of him.

Cynadaquil how ever did not notice both of the Charizards, she was to busy looking at the beam of light. Charmander however was backing away slowly until he was in the center of the light!

He started to glow bright yellow and started to vanish! Cyndaquil noticed what was happing to Charmander so she ran towards the light! The Charizard's tried to stop her but she was to fast! She jumped and clung on to Charmander, she to started to vanish!

Later Charmander awoke but he was not in the village he was on a island! This island was big and was pretty much covered in jungle, in the centre of the island was a huge volcano! Charmander gazed around to see if he could find Cyndaquil.

Cyndaquil was not in sight, “Hmmmm.... She does not seem to be around here... Maybe I should look around?” Charmander thought out loud

“Maybe she's some were else on this island.”

So with that Charmander walked into the jungle. This jungle was not like the jungles back at the village this jungle was dark and thick it was also very scary. Charmander suddenly felt a shiver go down his spine!

He felt like something or someone was watching him. As he slowly walked deeper into the jungle he slowly got more scared. Suddenly he heard a rumble in the bushes he slowly turned towards the bush suddenly a figure jumped out of the bushes! It dashed towards Charmander! A moment later the figure was right beside Charmander he got in a ready stance as if he was ready to flee.

When he was going to make a run for it the figure grabbed him by the tail! Charmander turned his head towards the creature that had grabbed him. The creature seemed to be a pokemon. The pokemon was blue in color and had four droopy things hanging from his head he had a scar that ran across his left eye. Charmander started to calm down knowing that the creature is most likely to be a pokemon. The pokemon let go of his tail.

“W-who are you?” Charmander asked.

“Tch! Who am I?” The pokemon said “I'm.......

Find out what happens next time on the 3rd chapter!!!!!!

All chapters and updates to fics have to be at least one thousand words (i.e. about the equivalent of two pages). These each barely come up to half of that on my MS Word's word-count. Sorry to say it, but I'm shutting this down. Expand on these more and then repost, okay?

*locked*

~Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back