The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Dokurouku

I think it's a fighting type monkey, because it looks like it has on samurai armor.

Agreed.It looks like it has a Stormtrooper helmet on.:p

Thanks for the guesses! I like the one about the storm trooper helmet! Sadly, it's not that but that would be awesome though.

Today's new Fakemon is the Vacant Pokemon, Musousou.

However, before we get into that, a startling new discovery has taken place! The previously released shadows and legend concerning a evil Pokemon has finally surfaced and the identities has been revealed!

crazymini-1.png

#152 Sanamk
Japanese Name: サイナマク Sainamaku
The Warped Pokemon
Type: Ghost/Psychic
Color: White
Ability: Reality Break
Height: 3'0
Weight: 36 lbs.
Male/Female: None
Evolves into: Moonshyam by unlocking the three items: Sanamk's Core, Binding Clothe, and Dark Essence.
Egg Type: None

Sanamk is the Warped Pokemon. It is a Ghost/Psychic type and has the unique ability, Reality Break. It can be used in two ways: the first way is it can cause the opponent to think that Sanamk is badly damaged or fainted when in reality, it isn't. For example, when Sanamk is hit, its lifebar appears to go down until it faints. However, the reality will break and it will reappear with 50-60% life remaining. The second way Reality Break works it convinces the opponent they are still healthy. However, once Sanamk is at 50% health, the reality will break and will show that the opponent is 10% away from fainting while Sanamk is only at 90% health.

Sanamk evolves into the much more powerful Moonshyam by giving it the Sanak's Core, the Binding Clothe, and the Dark Essence.

Sanamk can be found deep in a pitch dark cave, wrapped up in binding clothes in order to restrict its power. While it is severely restricted in this form, it is still capable of devastating ghost/psychic attacks. It yearns to caste both humans and Pokemon into a deep, chaotic abyss and curses those who binded its power. It sends out its power in hopes of attracting a trainer whose hearts is dark as its own.

Sanamk is based on a mental patient in a strait jacket. Its name comes from Sanamu or to torture in Japanese.

crazy2mini-1.png

#153 Moonshyam
Japanese Name: ムニシヤミ Munishiyami
The Harbinger Pokemon
Type: Dark
Color: Black
Ability: Chaotic Darkness
Height: 7'0
Weight: 284 lbs.
Male/Female: None
Evolves from: Sanamk by unlocking the three items: Sanamk's Core, Binding Clothe, and Dark Essence.
Egg Type: None

Moonshyam is the Harbinger Pokemon. Its a Dark type Pokemon and has the unique ability Chaotic Darkness. This ability cause the opponent to automatically become confused when it comes on the battlefield. After every turn, its attack will raise by two points. It cannot snap out of its confusion.

Moonshyam is the "Harbinger of Darkness" that legends told of old. It sought to usurp humanity by overpowering its armies. It cast the world in a deep darkness until one trainer sought it out. Befriending it, the trainer was forced to seal it within a strong Binding Clothe deep in the mountains roots in the Ongan region. The trainer chose this region knowingly since the region is locked away from the rest of the world periodically. It has now become a fairy tale and a legend but, if this monster was to be released, it would take a trainer of great heart to tame it.

In order to keep Moonshyam, the trainer must fight it after evolving it from Sanamk. Only then will it recognize the trainers strength. However, its influence can cause the trainer to turn to evil ways. In addition, the Binding Clothe can be used to de-evolve Moonshyam to Sanamk but it can't be reversed.

Its based on a nightmare and a monster. Its name comes from muni for fear, shi for death, and yami for dark.

flutistmini.png

#077 Musousou
Japanese Name: ムソウソウ
The Vacant Pokemon
Type: Psychic
Color: Blue
Ability: Calm Mind
Height: 3'8
Weight: 48 lbs.
Male/Female: 80%/20%
Evolves into: None
Egg Type: Humanshape

Musousou is the Vacant Pokemon. It is a Psychic Type and has the Calm Mind Ability. It does not evolve in another Pokemon and it has yet to be determined where it can be found.

Musousou can be found traveling the countryside by itself or with a partner. Its sad tune can be heard for miles away. It hides its face by putting a basket on its head. In fact, to Musousou, it has no name. Musousou has thrown away all forms of identity by covering its head by the basket. Its only characterstic is the flute it plays. The tune is always a sad song.

Musousou is based off a Komuso or a monk who has given away his identity. Its name comes from Musou or vacant and sou or monk.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Can you guess what it is?

icshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Sanamk, Moonshyam, and Musousou

An evolution to Wakoami? Looks like a fox/wolf...

I like them!Very nice especially the mummy line.:D The shadow does look like a fox/wolf etc. I think it looks very detailed,and I can't wait to see it. :)

hmmm... looks like a wolf,Maybe electric or fire type.

Thanks! Sanamk is the Mew/Celebi/Jiraichi/Shyamin/Victini of this generation! I thought it would be interesting to make the first Dark type "Mirage" Pokemon as well as make it have a interesting evolution. I kind of took the idea from the idea idea of Mew evolving into Mewtwo or vice versa.

Before I release the new Pokemon, I have some spring cleaning I want to take care of. Firstly, there will be a type change for two Pokemon.

Both Kapadda and Inamappa will change from being Grass/Water to Grass/Ground typing since I already have a three level evolution family that is Grass/Water.

Second, I am adding some more new English names!

Kusshisu's English name is Grounchuk
Kabutori's English name is Helmrook
Dainopiido's English name is Dynapede
Bobbu's English name is Feliame
Burrodori's English name is Dozivate
Pupakisu's English name is Poopadoo
Fukupupu's English name is Fluffidoo
Riridama's English name is Lillittle
Kenzumi's English name is now Mouskateer
Kurikoki's English name is Kuritah
Doukurou's English name is Clokctowl

That is about it! I will be releaseing more in the future.

Today's Pokemon is the Wolf Pokemon, Toourufu.

touurufu.png

#137 Touurufu
Japanese Name: トーウルフ
The Wolf Pokemon
Type: Ice/Dark
Ability: Ice Body or Intimidate
Height: 3’7
Weight: 134 lbs.
Male/Female: 50/50%
Evolves from: Wakoami at lvl 39
Egg Type: Ground, Water 1

Toourufu is the Wolf Pokemon. It is a dual Ice/Dark type and has the abilities Ice Body and Intimidate. It evolves from Wakoami at level 39. It can be only be obtained by evolving Wakoami.

Toourufu are very quick and agile Pokemon. It can run long distances without tiring for several hours at a time. It is used to running in dense snow covered forests and in intense blizzards. The fur on its back tends to form ice crystals since it lives in such cold climates.

Toourufu is based on a adolescent wolf. Its name comes from tou or freezing as well as tougen or tundra and urufu or wolf.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Can you guess what it is?

rirsasshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Toourufu

O_O Amazing!:D:D:D:D:D:D I thought it was going to be Fire or Electric. I'm guessing the shadow is a Venus fly trap Pokemon.

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Toourufu

Thanks! As I said before, a lot of these Pokemon will be evolutions of previously released Pokemon.

Today's new Pokemon is the Lotus Field Pokemon, Rengetaru.

lotusmini.png

#039 Rengetaru
Japanese Name: レンゲタル
The Lotus Field Pokemon
Type: Grass/Water
Ability: Spring Fever
Height: 5'0
Weight: 58 lbs.
Male/Female: 20%/80%
Evolves from: Routashibana through the Leaf Stone
Egg Type: Plant, Water 1

Rengetaru is the Lotus Field Pokemon. It is a dual Grass/Water type and has the Spring Fever ability, much like its pre-evolutions. This allows it to never faint when their is rain on the battlefield. If it is depleted of HP when it is raining, every turn will restore its health by 5%.
NOTE: For this reason, there won't be any trainers with a Riridama evolution family member in a constantly rainy area.

Rengetaru are very shy and elusive Pokemon. They live in lakes and ponds where they let their petals and lilies float on top of the water gathering energy. It will then submerge its roots in the muddy bottom. They are easily frightened and will flee at the first sight of a intruder. In battle, they are used mostly for status ailments and healing.

Rengetaru is based off a lotus plant and flower. Its name comes from renge or lotus flower and petaru or petal.

Here is Tomorrow's Pokemon! Can you guess what it is?

bdllashadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Rengetaru

Very nice!:D The shadow will be a birthday cake!

Wow...
This artwork is amazing, and i love your three legendary dragons, Pairaigon, Garakuia, and Eradagon. It's also got a good story. Amazing!:D

That shadow looks like a cake with several tiers, maybe a wedding cake, but defiantly a cake....

Thank you for the guesses! It makes me happy to see people enjyoing the artwork. It makes me want to do my best!

Today's new Pokemon is Tower Cake, Kekitaitan.

birthdaycakemini.png

#083 Kekitaitan
Japanese Name: ケキタイタン
The Tower Cake Pokemon
Type: Normal
Color: White
Ability: Magic Guard
Height: 8'7
Weight: 264 lbs.
Male/Female: 0%/0%
Evolves from: Baseudeiki at level 43
Egg Type: Genderless

Kekitaitan is the Tower Cake Pokemon. It is a Normal type and has the Magic Guard ability. It is part of the Kekitanshi evolution line and evolves from Basedeiki at level 43. It can only be acquired when the player received Kekitanshi on his or her birthday.

Kekitaitan are often on display at grand banquets or luxurious weddings. Despite this, it cannot be eaten since it is illegal to eat one of these Pokemon. Despite this, there are legends where a person who eats a part of Kekitaitan will be lucky for an entire year. It is very sturdy on its two legs despite it walking in a wobbling motion.

Kekitaitan is based on a birthday cake and a wedding cake. Its name comes from keki or cake and taitan or titan.

Here is tomorrow's Pokemon. Can you guess what it is?

twshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Kekitaitan

Cut my a slice of Kekitaitan. It looks delicious. (ehh.. who cares if I break the law)

The shadow looks like either corn or ping-pong.

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Kekitaitan

@HypnoticLuxray: That made me LOL hard! That made my day!

Very interesting guesses everyone!

Today's new Pokemon is the Division Pokemon, Wakerinaria.

tubewormmini.png

#125 Wakarinaria
Japanese Name: ワケリナリア
The Division Pokemon
Type: Water/Psychic
Ability: Division
Height: 1'5
Weight: 1'02
Male/Female: 50%/50%
Evolves from: Saibanaria at level 48
Egg Type: Water 3/Intermediate

Wakerinaria is the Division Pokemon. Its a dual Water/Psychich type and has the unique ability Division; like its pre-evolution Saibanaria. Division occurs when Wakerinaria is attacked by a cutting/slash/edged attack such as slash, leaf blade, bite, cut, etc, it will be cut in half. However, the other half forms an entirely different Pokemon. This adds 10 more points to its overall HP.

Wakarinaria can be found in deep bodies of water where they feed on small pieces of plant matter. It can be very hard to find in the wild due to its transparent watery body. As well, if one tries to handle it, it can break apart thus forming two separate Pokemon. It uses this chance to distract the enemy and make its escape.

Wakarinaria is based on a planaria. Its name comes wakeru or to divide and ~naria from planaria.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon. Can you guess what it could be??

fasshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Wakerinaria

An evolution of Nobafurea I'm guessing.

Great job with the division Pokemon Wakarinaria. For the shadow Pokemon I am guessing it to be somewhat like a Spiritomb and it to be a dark-type or a fire-type because of the flame-like structures on the side of the Pokemon.

An evo for the Steel/Poison with Levitate (forgot the name) is my guess for the shadow.

Good guesses everyone! I appreciate the feedback!

First off, I will be traveling to South Korea this Friday and will be gone until the following Saturday so I will not be on here during that week. Thsu, no updates.

Secondly, before I reveal today's new Fakemon, I wanted to throw out some more English names!

Morikikiba = Verdanphant (Verdant + elephant)
Kaguma = Ursblaze (Ursa + blaze)
Betarabushi = Betarrior (Beta + warrior)
Raikukun = Eleckoon (Electric + Cocoon)
Magukukun = Magmkoon (Magma + Cocoon)
Akuakun = Hydrokoon (Hydro + cocoon)
Kappada = Fielrice (Field + Rice)
Kokoparu = Cocopal (Coconut + pal)
Ishikenkei = Rokfist (Rock + Fist)
Hawaruka = Dosplash (Dolphin + Splash)
Gasmasu = Tergas (Tear + Gas)
Kekitanshi = Cakeojoy (Cake + of + joy)
Sangopan = Hidumpkin (Hidden + pumpkin)
Saisuta = FirestaR (Fire + Star)
Burakkusuta = BlackstaR (Black + Star)
Mahomi = Mahowiz (Maho + wizard)
Genmushi = Illusisect (Illusion + insect)
Aidasaki = Rihagaga (Rihanna + Lady Gaga)
Eguzaidoru = Beatlkson (Beatles + Jackson)

Now that is taken care of, here is the new Pokemon! Its is the Pollution Pokemon, Yogotoroido!!

factorymini.png

#097 Yogotoroido
Japanese Name: ヨゴトロイド
The Pollution Pokemon
Type: Steel/Poison
Color: Grey
Ability: Levitate
Height: 5'8
Weight: 453 lbs.
Male/Female: 50%/50%
Evolves from: Fakutoroido through the Poison Stone.
Egg Type: Mineral

Yogotoroido is the Pollution Pokemon. It is a dual Steel/Poison type and has the Levitate ability. It evolves from Fakutoroido through the Poison Stone. It cannot be found in the wild.

Yogotoroido can be found in areas of high pollution where it feeds on it. Despite this, it only produces more pollution when it eats it. It floats in the air belching out smog through its smoke stacks. It will sometimes land on the ground to absorb more garbage onto itself. Rumors of a very old Yogotoroido that collected enough garbage to exceed 30 feet tall and over 3000 pounds exist.

Yogotoroido is based on a clump of metal. Its name comes from yogosu or to pollute and the roido in android.

The fakedex is drawing to a close and I am anxious to complete it so I am going to be doing doing two Pokemon a day now. Here is tomorrow's Pokemon! Please guess what they are!

rckshadow.png
frnshadow.png

Back