The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Fakutoroido

Hey everyone, sorry for being so late with a update. I bought a new video game so i have been absorbed with that lately.

Today's Pokemon is the Anti-Virus Pokemon. Antibarakin.

antibarakinmini.png

#088 Antibarakin
Japanese Name:
The Anti-Virus Pokemon
Type: Normal/Psychic
Ability: Poison Cure
Color: Yellow
Height: '09
Weight: .004 lbs.
Male/Female: 50%/50%
Evolves into: None
Egg Type: Fairy/Intermediate

Atnibarakin is the Anti-Virus Pokemon. Its a Normal and Psychic type. It has the ability Poison Cure. Antibarakin is protected from the poison status as well as the next Pokemon that switches in after Antibarakin.

Antibarakin live in a different plane of being; separate from the tangible world. Due to this, it can phase in ans through solid objects. It can also appear transparent to human sight. It is said to hover around sick people who are close to dying. Their friendly aura is said to penetrate the sick persons body to rid them of the deadly toxins.

Antibarakin is based on a anti-virus. Its name comes from "Anti" and "ba~" from bacteria.

Here is tomorrow's pokemon shadow! It will be unveiled tomorrow evening! Please try to guess what it is!

baikirashadow.png

Wow, you have so many great pokemon. I'm guessing the next one will b the opposite. So like a virus pokemon?

if there was a pre-evo to the anti-virus Pokemon, than you could make your first different forms, i suggest evolving with sunstone and moonstone

@Evolution: Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback you give in every update!

@Everyone: Thanks for the guesses and they were very close! I hope you like today's Pokemon.

@Gr8Ampharos: Trust me, there will be various forms of the Pokemon in the Ongan region.

Today's Pokemon is the Virus Pokemon, Baikira.

baikiramini.png

#087 Baikira
Japanese Name: バイキラ
The Virus Pokemon
Type: Normal/Poison
Ability: Poison Point
Color: Purple
Height: 0'9
Weight: .10 lbs.
Male/Female: 75%/25%
Evolves into: None
Egg Type: Fairy/Intermediate

Bairakin is the Virus Pokemon. It is a Normal and Poison type Pokemon. It has the Poison Point ability. It can be found in the wild alongside with Antibarakin but the exact location has yet to be decided.

Bairakin is the rival of Antibarakin. It will seek out healthy bodies to infect. Once it finds a healthy body, it will enter into the body by shrinking its body to a microscopic size. It is the common cause for the flue, colds, and other maladies. It will often leave a trail of sick people as it infects one person to the next. Antibarakin follows Bairakin; curing those who have become sick.

Bairakin is based on a virus. Its name comes from "bairasu" or virus.

Here is tomorrow's last pokemon shadow! It will be unveiled tomorrow evening! Please try to guess what it is!

dfgshadoow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Bairakin

THe evolution of the wheel pokemon!! I have been waiting to guess this one for a long time!!! Isn't it gonna be dark and electric... I dont remember the types.

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Bairakin

@RayquazaMaster: I like the idea of a lawnmower!

@Evolution: You are correct! And yes, it is a electric/dark type.

Today's and the last Pokemon for One-A-Day Pokemon is the Hot Rod Pokemon,

drasgtermini.png

#068 Sokudomaaku
Japanese Name: ソクドマーク
The Hot Rod Pokemon
Type: Electric/Dark
Ability: Speed Boost
Color: Yellow
Height: 5'10
Weight: 438 lbs.
Male/Female: 95%/5%
Evolves from: Denrikuzuumu at lvl. 38
Egg Type: Mineral/Ground

Sokudomaaku is the Hot Rod Pokemon. It is a Electric and Dark type Pokemon. It evolves from Denrikuzuumu at lvl. 38. Its ability is Speed Boost. It can be found alongside its pre-evolution at night on the Mountain Motor Pass.

Sokudomaakua can be found in long stretch of lonesome highways. Due to a low number of females, males tend to drag race each other for mating rights. They are most active at night when they begin drag racing. However, during the day, they usually rest in overhanging rock outcrops or underneath trees in the shade. It usually revs its engine to scare away people. If that does not do it, it will flash its brights at intruders and then begin chasing them.

Sokudomaaku is based off a drag racer. Its name comes from Sokudoihan or "Speeding" and "maaku" or mach as a tip-of-the-hat to Speed Racers "Mach 5".

Sadly, this is the end of the One-a-Day Pokemon for a bit. I am going ti take a small hiatus to charge my batteries and do some redesigning. I do plan on updating information, answering/posing questions, and editing the thread as needed.

I would also like to open the thread up to the audience and here what they think of the Ongan project. I would like input in the fakemon thus far, what they have enjoyed, and what they would like seen done in the future. I am also using this "mid-way point" to decide if I should begin developing plans for a fake game. Please post your thoughts and ideas on this.

The project is by no means done. Again, this is only a mid-way point. I intend to pick this up in a few weeks or so.

Also, I would appreciate some help in giving English names to the Pokemon in Ongan. I feel its about time to be naming them.

Lastly, as a final bonus, I am adding the finished evolution families that has been thus far revealed.

Code:
#001 Kusamuzou - Grass 
#002 Morikikiba - Grass 
#003 Ganeshiyashi - Grass/Rock

#004 Okomo - Fire 
#005 Kaguma - Fire 
#006 Uruzuhatsu - Fire/Steel

#007 Mijyube - Water 
#008 Betarabushi - Water/Fighting 
#009 Reikokobushi - Water/Fighting

#010 Kusshisu - Normal
#011 Megukeshi - Normal/Ground

#012 Kabutori - Normal/Flying
#013 Yoroshitaka - Normal/Flying

#014 Dainopiido - Bug
#015 Raikakun - Bug/Electric
#016 Shokubii - Bug/Electric
#017 Magukukun - Bug/Fire
#018 Akame - Bug/Fire
#019 Akuakun - Bug/Water
#020 Gengorouri - Bug/Water

#021 Bobbu - Fire
#022 Ooennekou - Fire

#025 Shaberikaki - Ground/Steel
#026 Burrodori - Ground/Steel

#030 Kenzumi - Fighting/Ground
#031 Tenpururiaru - Fighting/Ground

#032 Kokoparu - Grass
#033 Huradori - Grass

#040 Kanzauru - Rock/Fire
#041 Daifukan - Rock/Fire

#042 Tsumetoru - Rock/Dark
#043 Tsumedoki - Rock/Dark

#044 Hitohide - Water/Fire
#045 Sangokasago - Water/Fire

#046 Kappada - Grass/Water
#047 Inamappa - Grass/Water

#054 Ishikenkei - Fighting
#055 Hebiude - Fighting
#056 Roukinniku - Fighting

#059 Baikurei - Rock/Electric
#060 Kaminikurie - Rock/Electric

#067 Denrikuzuumu - Electric/Dark
#068 Sokudomaaka - Electric/Dark

#061 Toyurei - Ghost/Poison

#071 Hawaruka - Water
#072 Kitsukiba - Water/Ice

#075 Gasumasu - Poison
#076 Gasufuu - Poison

#080 Kudahaato - Grass

#085 Sangopan - Ghost/Grass
#086 Kabochikashi - Ghost/Grass

#087 Bairakin - Normal/Poison

#088 Antibarakin - Normal/Psychic

#089 Garudagoeru - Rock

#098 Mahomi - Psychic/Dark
#099 Mahoman - Pyshic/Dark
#100 Mahoyami - Psychic/Dark

#101 Kagiremono - Steel

#102 Genmashi - Bug/Ghost 
#103 Bosechouki - Bug/Ghost

#104 Mamakou - Normal/Flying

#105 Monakokosu - Dark
#106 Jyakikitoriru - Dark

#107 Anemonchaku - Water/Poison

#108 Pieronomi - Water

#109 Tarentokin - Psychic
#110 Supaishu - Psychic
#111 Aidasaki - Psychic
#112 Biitorushu - Psychic
#113 Eguzaidoru - Psychic

#116 Kurikoki - Electric
#117 Jettah - Electric

#120 Doukurou - Normal/Flying
#121 Kurodokei - Normal/Flying

#126 Haganougu - Dragon/Steel
#127 Haganekougoku - Dragon/Steel

#134 Tokisujira - Poison/Dark
#135 Nukurizijira - Poison/Dark

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Sokudomaaku

#001 Eleflor- Elephant and Flower
#002 Tuskleaf- Elephant's Tusks and Leaf
#003 Treeumphan- Tree, "phan" coming from elephant, A play on words for Triumphant

I like those names; especially Sekey! I will be adding new information this weekend.

Hello everyone, long time no see.

I have started to get back into working on the Ongan fakedex after several weeks of taking a break from it.

Sadly, I do not have any new fakemon to present. However, I do have a surprise! Here are the re-designs of the two legendaries: Paraigon and Garakuia. Paraigion has stayed the same save for some design changes. However, I redesigned Garakuia from the ground up. Its typing has even changed from Psychic/Ghost to Psychic/Dragon. In addition, the pokemon Eradagon is being changed from Dragon/Psychic to Dragon/Normal.

Please take a look and tell me what you think! More material will be posted in the future!

#148 Paraigon
Type: Rock/Dragon

Paraigon.png

#149 Garakuia
Type: Psychic/Dragon

Garakuia1.png

I re-designed Paraigon to make it look more like a dragon. Due to this, it has changed to a smaller height and weight class compared to its lumbering predecessor.

Garakuia changed significantly. I liked its model but I wanted its design to be similar to the other two legendaries. It has neon lights and cells on its body due to its future theme.

RE: Ongan Region Project: Updated redesigns of Garakuia and Pairaigon

They look really great! Although, the pose that Paraigon is in is kind of weird.

Now that I look at it, the right foot seems smaller then the left foot. I may fix that in the future. What is odd about the pose?

Here is some updates:

I will be doing a one-a-day Pokemon again like last time. Expect this to come around in the next two weeks. I am still doing the coloring on some Pokemon.

Second and the more important update:

Code:
In the deepest caverns there lies an ancient book that tells of a terrifying monster that was able to eat the souls it sees.  It was born from malice itself and fed upon anger and madness.  One of the most evil organizations found a way to control this evil monster and unleashed it on the world. 

A courageous team of Pokemon masters went up against this organization and this evil monster.  The leader, a man named Coal, was able to bring down the organization and seal the evil monster inside a magical binding clothe.  They then imprisoned him inside a purple diamond and sealed it deep within inside a deep cavern.  Centuries upon centuries have gone by and the monster slept deep within the roots of the Ongan mountains due to the freezing of time by the two legendary Pokemon, Pairaigon and Garakuia.

Now, time has begun again with the two Legendaries losing their power.  Thus, this monsters power has slowly returned yet it cannot break its bonds.  If a pokemon master seeks this monster and attempts to free it, the world will be plunged into a second darkness.

This is an excerpt from the Pokemon Leagues History of Ongan archives. What is this evil monster and what does this revelation mean?

I think Eradagon looks like a Dragon/Water.

Sounds like Blachaos, from my (lately inactive but soon to be returned) game Obsidian. It even has it's own legend, like yours. I guess great minds think alike.
And about the redesigns, Garakuia is better, but I preferred Paraigon the way it was.

~SS

garakuia looks like a demented joker lol. more of a dark/ghost dragon. they are both great looking though

Umbreon/Espeon said:
I think Eradagon looks like a Dragon/Water.

I thought so at first but I didn't want to get it mixed along with Milotic.

Shiny Shinx said:
Sounds like Blachaos, from my (lately inactive but soon to be returned) game Obsidian. It even has it's own legend, like yours. I guess great minds think alike.
And about the redesigns, Garakuia is better, but I preferred Paraigon the way it was.

~SS

How come? Some people have said Pairaigon looked better before so I am just curious as to why.

catutie said:
garakuia looks like a demented joker lol. more of a dark/ghost dragon. they are both great looking though

A demented joker o_0 Interesting

aschefield101 said:
Paraigon looks awesome! :)

Thanks!

Well, no new fakemon as of yet but I do have a treat for everyone! My style has changed since I started this project late last year. As such, I felt the starters art was severly lacking so I decided to re-design them. All three of them has had some sort of facelift. As well, I have provided the English names of all the Ongan starters! I hope you enjoy them!

kusamuzounewmini.png

#001 Eleshrub
Japanese name: Kusamuzou

Type: Grass

okomonewmini.png

#004 Torcub
Japanese Name: Okomo
Type: Fire

mijyubenewmini.png

#007 Minfist
Japanese Name: Mijyube
Type: Water