Writing the Land of the Forgotten (in need of characters)

is this story good

• YES!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Typhlosionex*

Adept fire trainer
In the beginning...

a meteorite stroke a part of the pacific and brought about the formation of a new land mass...Jhanonh

to pitch your characters:

Name:
Region you came from(kanto,johto,hoenn,sinnoh:
Pokemon Partner (only one):
Attitude:
Chapter 1: the beggining

a trainer, Zercano, was walking on the shores of Johto when she saw the meteorite strike. She immediately rushed to their house to call her parents but they were nowhere to be found. Zercano tried to call the police but nobody answered her call. She was very agitated and went to go to the site herself with her partner, Lucario. She rode the boat that her father built. when she arrived she saw a whirlpool and Lugia came out Lucario was very scared.
"LU..."
"don't worry lucario we'll fight him"
It was a worthless effort to fight Lugia. Lucario Fainted and Zercano became angry. Swent back to their house tofind her pokeballs and to heal her Lucario. When she went outside the Wild Lugia flew towards her and wreaked havoc in her town (cianwood).Many trainers lost to the powerful lugia.

BUT THAT WAS A YEAR AGO...

the meteorite became a massive landmass and was called...Jhanoh the land of the forgotten...

Chapter 2 : The journey beyond

Zercano is now old enough to travel the world and her first stop: Jhanoh.

after departing from the S.S. Tidal, Zercano took her first step in Jhanoh. She decided to hang around the contest area where she met Luis. They started a little conversation about contests when a trainer entered the contest hall, Damin.
"who's that guy?" said Zercano.
"maybe he's from Hoenn...look he has an Absol!" Luis replied.
"Hi, umm... do you know where the GYM is located?" Damoin asked.
"There's no GYM here. It's still farther ahead in the next town." Zercano replied.
"Thanks... I guess..."
" WHAT!!! that's what we get for helping you?!"
"well what do you expect?"
"A BATTLE!"
"OK then..."
Damin and Zercano Battled. It was a hard fight for Zercano because lucario can't match the speed of Damin's Absol. All of Lucario's attack, including Aura sphere, missed Absol while Absol's attacks landed straight to Lucario's Face. Eventually Zercano was defeated.
"Hey! you cheated!" Zercano protested.
" Whatever!"
Damin went out of the contest hall. Luis tried to calm down Zercano. The two headed to the Pokemon center.
"Hey Luis, can you come with me?" Zercano asked.
"where?"
"To the next town... I want to see Damin's defeat!"
"but it's a rough journey to the next town..."
"why?"
"we have to cross the Moonlight tunnel"
"SO?"
"There are very strong pokemon there!"
"We'll manage!"
"OK count me in!"
The two went outside and walked to moonlight tunnel. But not known to them they won't see Damin in the next town.

Chapter 3: The battle in the moonlight

Zercano and Luis headed towards moonlight tunnel. Upon arriving Zercano noticed that there were etchings in the wall next to the entrance. She read it:
" TO TRAINERS BEWARE! A NEW FORCE WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES!"
"HAhahahaha! the writer has bad penmanship!" Luis laughed.
"What if it is true?"
"Don't worry Nidoqueen can help us!"
"NIDO!!!"
"Lu..."
They went inside the tunnel and saw an egg. Zercano picked up the egg and suddenly the cave began shaking wildly.
"Put back the egg!" Luis commanded.
"O....K...." Zercano put back the egg.
When Zercano put back the egg, the shaking stopped. Heading deeper into the cave, they noticed a fire. It was a sleeping Black Charizard! The charizard woke up and roared at them. Luis got scared.
"you really are worthless!" Zercano shouted.
"Bu-But it's a ch-ch-charizard" Luis explained.
Zercano tried to battle the charizard. Lucario evaded every single one of it's Flamethrowers. Charizard became very angry and used heat wave. Lucario, Nidoqueen, Zercano and Luis flew back because of intense heat. Zercano, not giving up, ordered lucario to use Aura sphere. Charizard was barely scrathced from the attack. Charizard Smashed the ceiling of the tunnel and flew. when they followed it , they saw a nice sky with stars. It was night.

Chapter 4 : Night at the dessert, the mystery of onix

Zercano and Luis continued on their journey then they reached a dessert. As they stayed longer in the Dessert they noticed a cave. When they went inside the cave they saw a weird Onix made up of shiny stones.
"It's called a Onyx." A voice was heard.
"Who's there? show yourself!!" Zercano shouted.
"I am called...Blitz"
"So? Get out of the way I'm gonna catch the Onix!"
"Charizard finish them off"
"CHAR!!!"
Charizard used a flamethrower on Zercano but Lucario stopped it by using ajn Aura sphere. Charizard then flew up high. Lucario tried to target it but the Aura sphere missed. Charizard then dived to Lucario and Lucario fell fainted.
"HEY YOU BIG CHEATER!"Zercano protested
"huh?"
"YOUR CHARIZARD CAN FLY AND LUCARIO CAN'T"
" it isn't my fault that your stupid."
"GRRR!!! LET'S FIGHT AGAIN"
"Oh! you're really great!" a voice of a girl said

RE: the Jhanoh region (in need of characters)

Name:Zercano
Region you came from:johto
Pokemon Partner (only one):Lucario
Attitude:thinks everyone is a pushover and she is the best out of everyone. She is way to cocky and if she loses anything she claims that the opponent cheated.

RE: the Jhanoh region (in need of characters)

tnx i'll be starting to write the story with 4 more characters

Damin
Hoenn
Absol
Never gets excited. Treats everything like chess and is always 3 steps ahead of everyone else.
Male

29fd6bcf88c4667bf9f5c3c444cc8184.png

Name: Luis
Region you came from(kanto,johto,hoenn,sinnoh: Kanto
Pokemon Partner (only one): Nidoqueen
Attitude: Always do things like it's a Pokémon Super Contest. Always Smiling and doesn't eat Much.

Name: Blitz
Region you came from: Kanto Region
Pokemon Partner: Charizard (With Seismic Toss)
Attitude: Silent person, he talk very often and sometimes saw murmuring (is the spelling correct?:p) to himself. He usually walks with his Charizard out of the ball. His trust is only given to his Charizard and to people who beats him in battle.

59e859ea48e96aee189648364fba5f22.png

Name: Bailey
Region She Came From:Hoenn
Pokemon Partner: Clefable, Eevee
Attitude: Shy, has a crush on Blitz,a really bad flirter, and doesn't realize everyone knows about her crush.
7f2f2a7b0226901a9f931e06988d4d4f.png

Hahahaha, nice one Flygon Ruler, hope he include your idea. It is much better to have more character.:D

Name: Dawn
Home Region: Sinnoh
Pokemon Partner: Driftblim (with Shadow Force)
Attitude: Very competitive and never takes a loss lightly, so she trains even harder, gets angry sometimes, too. Uses Driftblim to defeat opponents

Don't hate me because I using Dawn

c4f7a58b4cae5cf2200bc07c858258ca.png

Sorry, let's see...he posted it on 6/10/07, so it's been 12 days, MTOSK, it's has been more than 4 days, so you said you can continue, so continue

I meant from today, 0_o.
So, this is to the writer, I don't really want to steal your fan fic. But since you're not using it I might have too. Quick note, if you don't reply within 4 days, i'll copy paste your first chapters (giving you credit) and start a new forum. Please reply soon.

Back