XY The Kosthedin / jadieekong Instagram X / Y Leaks

RE: Kosthedin's Leaks (Spoilers!)

He's taking down his pictures. ESPurr is already gone.

Why is it that Canada and Italy are getting these games so early?! Surely GF are losing their shizz over this.. Feeling conflicted about these leaks, half of me thirsts for knowledge, but at the same time, surprises.. YAY..

Angelblaze said:
Alella85 said:
And what about the guy who is streaming? he's gone to bed but said he'll return in a few hours.

who is it? link pls?
It was posted a few pages before: http://www.justin.tv/thedecepticons#/w/7025860640/7

By now, we got three different person leaking information:

The guy with Froakie --> a.k.a the video streamer

The guy with Chespin --> a.k.a kosthedin

The girl with Fennekin --> a.k.a jadieekong

And neither of them has leaked something that spoils too much, be it a new pokemon or the starter evolutions. There's this rumor that these guys supposed to be agent of Nintendo working as a viral marketer, to build the hype "unofficially". Any thoughts?

I can't believe if this is true.. but good job Nintendo. :D

I'm assuming that Nintendo just asked him to take it down without really doing much. If a big corporation asked me to take something down...I'd listen to them :p

Ririka said:
By now, we got three different person leaking information:

The guy with Froakie --> a.k.a the video streamer

The guy with Chespin --> a.k.a kosthedin

The girl with Fennekin --> a.k.a jadieekong

And neither of them has leaked something that spoils too much, be it a new pokemon or the starter evolutions. There's this rumor that these guys supposed to be agent of Nintendo working as a viral marketer, to build the hype "unofficially". Any thoughts?

I can't believe if this is true.. but good job Nintendo. :D

Is anything even happening in the vid? All I see is a wall.

Blob55 said:
Is anything even happening in the vid? All I see is a wall.

I don't personally watch the video (it leaks how you actually play too much!) but it has been said that the user is working right now and will be back later.

So far he's training his Frogadier, catching pokemons including Minun, etc, i don't know the details.

I don't think they were hired by Nintendo. lol

People have responsibilities, they can't play Pokemon 24/7. Well, a lot of people. XD

Damian_Winters said:
I'm assuming that Nintendo just asked him to take it down without really doing much. If a big corporation asked me to take something down...I'd listen to them :p

Man, if I had the game and they tried to tell me to take it down I would give them my address and tell them to make me stop.

And then immediately move to a friend's house where I'd upload pics at an internet cafe somewhere. These people need to be more adventurous. Break the law for releasing pokemon! Whoo!

SavvyJackal said:
I don't think they were hired by Nintendo. lol

People have responsibilities, they can't play Pokemon 24/7. Well, a lot of people. XD

I know, i love it this way nevertheless, rushing or grinding your starter just to leak information to hungry fans over internet doesn't make sense to me. :p

I just find it a bit weird that if some shop really breaks the date, wouldn't there at least more than 3 people get the copy? Why the others are not leaking anything? I mean, some of them who got the early copy must be one of thoe hardcore 24/7 grinder, but alas there's no leak about heavy content yet.

Regardless of that, i don't want to press about early leaks, really. If the leaks gonna come, let it come, not by rushing some people over instagram. :cool:

This is becoming a race to see who can run through the game, evolve to 3rd evo, AND post it before ninteninjas get to them. Lol :p

EDIT: I don't understand why the leakers won't just wait until they have gotten through most of it before they post the pictures. For example, go through the game, take pictures, mass post (after you gain substantial info), leave them up for 1-2 hours, take them down. Ninja leak! ha!

Rellek said:
Damian_Winters said:

Man, if I had the game and they tried to tell me to take it down I would give them my address and tell them to make me stop.

And then immediately move to a friend's house where I'd upload pics at an internet cafe somewhere. These people need to be more adventurous. Break the law for releasing pokemon! Whoo!

Trust me, if Nintendo told you to stop and take down pictures then you would.
If you continued posting them, then you'd have a lawsuit on your hand.
I'm pretty sure the only reason WPM isn't posting these on the front page is because of what happened with the B/W leaks; Nintendo sent a cease and desist letter and then threatened a court case.

Well if none of these post the final evolution of the starters then we all can assume/be prety sure that they are organized leaks. all of them are not posting anything major. just stuff we basically knew already. except for confirming Espurr, the middle evolution of fletchling and the facial hair. im prety sure like i said before i bet they wont post anything major. their going to make accouple of posts then right when it seems they will reveal something big BAM! shut down by "nintendo"...

The girl leaking who picked finneken said she won't be posting for a while, but she's gonna level grind after work...!

Using a screenshot from Jadieekong, I've made a rough estimate of Amaura's base stats.

HP: 70-80
ATK: 50-60
DEF: 50-60
SATK: 60-70
SDEF: 60-70
SPD: 40-50

It looks like its evolution will have high HP, okay Attack and Defense, good Special Attack and Special Defense, and low Speed.

P.DelSlayer said:
Rellek said:

Trust me, if Nintendo told you to stop and take down pictures then you would.
If you continued posting them, then you'd have a lawsuit on your hand.
I'm pretty sure the only reason WPM isn't posting these on the front page is because of what happened with the B/W leaks; Nintendo sent a cease and desist letter and then threatened a court case.

So I should trust you about my own decisions... ok.

The one thing I have that all these other people do is absolutely nothing. they have sites to manager, well-beings to take care of. I have me, myself and I and I'm rather good at running ;P

Hawlucha said:
I'm glad kosthedin is gone. He was so rude.

How was he rude? He got the game early because it was on the selves this morning and yesterday. And like a lot of people already said, he isn't revealing so much stuff that it ruins the game for people. He is just showing us what we pretty much already knew.

And it looks like nintendo is cracking down on everyone who is posting things about the game, regardless of what it is. I say let the people play the game, sure they get an advantage, but not like they can do much with it, cause none of the features are operational yet outside the game.

nolifegrimmjow said:
Hawlucha said:
I'm glad kosthedin is gone. He was so rude.

How was he rude? He got the game early because it was on the selves this morning and yesterday. And like a lot of people already said, he isn't revealing so much stuff that it ruins the game for people. He is just showing us what we pretty much already knew.

And it looks like nintendo is cracking down on everyone who is posting things about the game, regardless of what it is. I say let the people play the game, sure they get an advantage, but not like they can do much with it, cause none of the features are operational yet outside the game.
Apparently they also took his copy of the game. xD That made my day. Serves him right.

Hawlucha said:
nolifegrimmjow said:

Apparently they also took his copy of the game. xD That made my day. Serves him right.

How was he rude? and ok he got it before everyone else did, big whoop, he was trying to show us the game, eventually his name was spread through the internet like wild fire and Nintendo stepped in. If we keep doing this the other two, the froakie and fennekin users will get caught and shut down. Besides the game comes out in ten day, ten agonizing days and then we will know what is true, and what was a lie :D

Back