The Konoha Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join?

Name:
Psychic Pokemon Master aka PPM

Favorite episode:
Too many to choose from but I think I will choose the episodes where Chiyo & Sakura vs Sasori

Where are you in the series:
Anime - Episode 142
Manga - Chapter 477

Favorite Character:
- Itachi
- Gaara

One is dead and one rarely appears in the story and even if he did, nothing nice happens... >_>

Can you make banners:
No

Half of me thinks Karin is dead, other says its just genjustu, but at this point sasuke's gone crazier than ever which makes me hate him that much more :x and seriously Danzo's abilities were so hax, but yet of course Sasuke has to win cuz he's the main character la la la la....

Im actually kind of depressed right now because i have not read Naruto in 3 weeks :/. I got so busy with school and Bleach i have forgotten to even read the new chaps(and gaps from what seems to be going on :x).
Edit: I decided to just not read this thread till i catch up so as not to keep you guys from discussing all the latest stuff. So feel free to discuss.

So, Karin really died in the last chapter? =O I guess there will be some battles ahead before Sasuke could even reach Konoha. And not to mention that he is fairly injured right now too...

sigh.....
For all the fans of Sasuke/Sakura, you got your wish. She is truly pathetic to love someone who will ditch you if you hinder him from achieving his selfish goal. On the other hand, I guess it means that she truly loves him.

Sakura's obviously going to get close to him so she can kill him. The story about Karin made me like her that much better. She had a reason to like Sasuke, not just another fan girl.

Pandamore said:
Sakura's obviously going to get close to him so she can kill him. The story about Karin made me like her that much better. She had a reason to like Sasuke, not just another fan girl.

I thought so too. Otherwise, I will be shocked if Sakura joins Sasuke willingly and I can't get wait to see how Sasuke reacts and the others too. It's getting exciting.

As for the anime, I hope they will reveal Utakata's Six Tailed Beast form soon. It looks pretty cool. XD

I wanna see some Jubi action :O

And wth shouldn't Karin be dead anyway since Sasuke pierced her heart? Stupid Kishi-chan hax

sigh....I should have known.....Sakura still has room for improvement in becoming a better kunoichi.
EPIC BATTLE SOON....Sasuke vs ?a?a??i....makes sense in terms of the flow of the storyline.
Sasuke is very creepy....

Ok i caught up finally. But i can't believe that Sakura was wanting to go with Sasuke again. lol BTW you know i meant go be his subordinate, right? Anyway she is such a fail of a charectar. Really i mean why does she still want to help him? What is her problem? Oh well. Yah, but Sasuke is developing into a Orichimaru for sure. The resembalance is ridiculous. But i had a question. Why was Danzo referring to Madara as Hiruzen? Is Madara Hiruzen or something?

There comes a point where the evil villain gets at his craziest, then he dies. That's what's happening to sasuke. Give it a couple more chapters, he'll die

I doubt him dying. Sasuke has been able to take down everyone he has fought so far (besides the Hokage gang up). He is like a arrogant, "2 good 4 u" jerk. All he really needs is to get his @ss handed to him and he will be fine.

Naruto's gonna kill him. He's gonna beat Kakashi, then go to destroy the city. Naruto will be there, and will fight him. Naruto wins.

Hmm. I kinda doubt that actually. You know Sasuke got owned by the Hokage's? His eyesite is fuzzed up(not a F word reference lol). I bet that Naruto could beat him all his lonesome. I bet that Kakashi could even take him down. Sasuke is pretty much doomed at this point. What can he do with a set of failed eyes against Kakashi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back