The Konoha Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he stole them from dead Uchiha members after the Uchiha massacre? Who knows. Although it takes alot to train just two Sharingans(my point, he has a whole bunch and that they are all probaly really weak because he could not devote tons of time in training them). Yes, his bodyguards are obviously strong but i wonder how strong. I wonder if Madara actually lost his arm. :/

Does anyone know if the Naruto episoodes on Disney are the up to date ones?

Not at all. Actually they are cut(no blood/gore((really rare anyway)), smoking, teen themes) and quite far behind. The catch is if you want to watch uncut ones(that are up to date)you have to read subs. This site: http://naruto.viz.com/ is completely offical(aka not a fan made site) and updates one week behind japan, so its the best place to watch Naruto. Alright question answered?
Speaking of Naruto Shippuden Anime who saw the latest episode? I knew Itachi (unscramble for spoiler: iedd) but seeing it in color and motion really was sad..

Yeah, even though I read the manga I make sure I watch the episodes and that was almost as epic as Sasuke vs Naruto back before shippuuden

475 summary

-NaruGaara love scene
-Gaara "Kill Sasuke or he'll kill everyone's a$$ fo sho"
-Naruto "but....BUT"
-Gaara "I DONT CARE HOW FERGELICOUS HE IS!!bhedkdh
-*The sand trio go back to konoha to tell everyone "Its o-k-a-y d-o-k-e-y when everything is screwed"
-GOOD JOB KISHI <3

-TETRIS LAND
-Tobi: SASUKE ME GOTZA A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR YOU!!@2
-*Tobi flushes Sasgay and Karin beotch*
-Danzo "Woahhhhh where the he|| did you guys come from?!?!
-Sasuke "We-"
-Tobi "They came from my pants. Now take off those wooden thingys majiggies you started taking off at the beginning of the chapter yet you seem to be mental and decided to take them off now for dramatic effect but it's just lame"
-*Danzo's arm shows lots and lots of disgusting sharingan*
-Tobi "Oh, an Karin, you suck, go away and make me a sammich"
-Karin ">_>"
-Danzo "NOW TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES TO MY ALMIGHTY ARM"
-*Torune starts stipping"
-Danzo "Thats the spirit!"
-Torune "It was certainly not for you, Ino's long lost blood brother is way more sexier"
-*Torune and Fu start making out*
-*Tobi sees all the pretty pretty shiny shiny Sharingan*
-Tobi "OOO WHERED THOSE COME FROM?!?!? I'd say they either came from the Uchiha massacre (obviously not) or Walmart"
-Danzo "Defintly the 2nd one"

2m4x4ib.jpg

Pandamore said:
Yeah, even though I read the manga I make sure I watch the episodes and that was almost as epic as Sasuke vs Naruto back before shippuuden

475 summary

-NaruGaara love scene
-Gaara "Kill Sasuke or he'll kill everyone's a$$ fo sho"
-Naruto "but...BUT"
-Gaara "I don't CARE HOW FERGELICOUS HE IS!!bhedkdh
-*The sand trio go back to konoha to tell everyone "Its o-k-a-y d-o-k-e-y when everything is screwed"
-GOOD JOB KISHI <3

-TETRIS LAND
-Tobi: SASUKE ME GOTZA A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR YOU!!@2
-*Tobi flushes Sasgay and Karin beotch*
-Danzo "Woahhhhh where the he|| did you guys come from?!?!
-Sasuke "We-"
-Tobi "They came from my pants. Now take off those wooden thingys majiggies you started taking off at the beginning of the chapter yet you seem to be mental and decided to take them off now for dramatic effect but it's just lame"
-*Danzo's arm shows lots and lots of disgusting sharingan*
-Tobi "Oh, an Karin, you suck, go away and make me a sammich"
-Karin ">_>"
-Danzo "NOW TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES TO MY ALMIGHTY ARM"
-*Torune starts stipping"
-Danzo "Thats the spirit!"
-Torune "It was certainly not for you, Ino's long lost blood brother is way more sexier"
-*Torune and Fu start making out*
-*Tobi sees all the pretty pretty shiny shiny Sharingan*
-Tobi "OOO WHERED THOSE COME FROM?!?!? I'd say they either came from the Uchiha massacre (obviously not) or Walmart"
-Danzo "Defintly the 2nd one"

2m4x4ib.jpg

Hmm.. Seems like you watch too much public television.. But this sucks for Gaara. All he tried to do was help Naruto(as a friend)and now 70% of people think he is H0m0.. What gives? Over at SPPF everyone has the same idea. Thats so person that people can't just enjoy Naruto for its deep moments. I hate to sound so sappy about this but still..
EDIT: No harsh feelings though, i just got up too early this morning x(

Gaara is amazing. Doubt he's ... but if he is whatevah. regardless of what happens gaara is still my fav character

There is a lot of story behind Gaara(infact it seems like to me that his backround was similar to Sasuke's aswell as Naruto's)and that Gaara was 3 years ahead of Sasuke at the time of the Chuunin exams(i guess you could say that right now, where Sasuke is, is where Gaara was during the exams). Except that Gaara took the shot at redemtion while Sasuke he passed it up.

Thats why I think he deserves to die, I liked him when he was in Team 7 but his attitude has change so much :/

I've always hated the kid. He was a total jerk. Gaara's story really isn't that much like Sasuke's, much more like Naruto. I've liked Gaara since I first saw him at the chunin exams

At least gaara has a peaceful result from his past. That's what earns him his respect IMO. Sauske wearing lipstick doesn't get him any brownie points either.

Juliacoolo said:
Sauske wearing lipstick doesn't get him any brownie points either.

lol. I would agree lipstick doesn't help but Itachi destroyed the curse seal so thats not a problem anymore(unless he actually puts some on =0 ).

"QFT"? Im not sure I recongnize that. Thing is he looks older than other people his age(wow, what sense). It seems like i need to correct myself, its not lipstick, it was just purple glitter(aka lip gloss). He doesn't really look super wierd with it on, just emo.

OK guy's I'm really sorry but I'm having lots of computer troubles so can you guy's just make some topics and stuff?

Thanks

I think its a good topic. I had a feeling Danzo wasnt killed by Sasuke. Im not to sure what might happen. I mean they probably wont let Sasuke die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back