Help The "Is There A Card That Does This?" Thread

Is there a card like Flashfires Forretress (When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon.) Basically I need something that spreads damage across the board really quickly.

The only Pokemon currently in Standard format that can dish out large quantities of damage counters using Abilities is Alakazam-EX. You might also like to look into Faded Town or Team Magma's Secret Base. ^.^

Are there any cards (expanded) that prevent the removal of any or all of the special conditions ?

Here are all cards in Expanded that can prevent or remove any Special Condition:

Thanks, but you misread my question .

Are there any cards that can prevent the removal of... in other words shutting down cards/abilities that remove poison, confusion etc.

The only cards that would prevent the removal of Special Conditions would be cards that directly counter those mentioned. Such as, Seismitoad-EX or Vileplume AOR for Item cards; Garbodor BKP or Hex Maniac for Abilities; Stadium cards to counter Stadiums; etc. I do not think there's anything prevents the removal of Special Conditions specifically.

I know that there is a thread for this but I couldn't find it. Feel free to move it there.

I am looking for pokemon attacks that let me, "Look at and rearrange the top __ cards of my opponents deck." The only ones I can come up with are Aipom from Steam Siege and Baltoy front Ancient Origins. I would prefer standard, and basic pokemon, but I would be using it with Forest so grass evolutions would be ok.

Also, I don't care at all about energy type.

Thanks!

I know that there is a thread for this but I couldn't find it. Feel free to move it there.

I am looking for pokemon attacks that let me, "Look at and rearrange the top __ cards of my opponents deck." The only ones I can come up with are Aipom from Steam Siege and Baltoy front Ancient Origins. I would prefer standard, and basic pokemon, but I would be using it with Forest so grass evolutions would be ok.

Also, I don't care at all about energy type.

Thanks!
Is there a card that rearranges the top cards of your opponent's deck?
Here's a list of cards that can rearrange the top cards of your opponent's deck:

Standard
Aipom STS
Diglett GEN
Baltoy AT
Xatu ROS

Expanded
Gothorita FFI
Trick Shovel
Watchog EP

Thanks a ton! I didn't look at the sticky threads searching, because I was assuming it wouldn't be one. That's probably why I missed it.

Looking for other Pokemon with attacks / abilities that do damage to bench as well. Similar to Nidoking from Evolutions Tail Swing. It does 20 damage to opponents bench Basic pokemon. Preferably other psychic types, but open to others as well in the current Standard play. I know of Crobat

Looking for other Pokemon with attacks / abilities that do damage to bench as well. Similar to Nidoking from Evolutions Tail Swing. It does 20 damage to opponents bench Basic pokemon. Preferably other psychic types, but open to others as well in the current Standard play. I know of Crobat

Here's a list of Pokemon that can do damage to all Bench at one, in Standard, a bit like Nidoking:

Can do damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon:

I could also list all of the Pokemon that can do damage to the Bench, but not all at once, if you'd like.

Im just getting back into the game after a 14 year hiatus and I'm trying to build decks for my kids and myself.

Are there any trainers that specifically help baby Pokémon?

Im just getting back into the game after a 14 year hiatus and I'm trying to build decks for my kids and myself.

Are there any trainers that specifically help baby Pokémon?
Do you mean in the Unlimited format, where any printed PTCG card can be used? Since there isn't any Baby Pokemon mechanics in Standard (PRC-on) or Expanded (BW-on). If you do mean Unlimited, then which Baby Pokemon are you talking about? Are you talking about those from the E-card series that are literally called "Baby Pokemon", or those from the DPPt era with the "Baby Evolution" Ability, or from the HGSS era with the "Sweet Sleeping Face" Ability?

Do you mean in the Unlimited format, where any printed PTCG card can be used? Since there isn't any Baby Pokemon mechanics in Standard (PRC-on) or Expanded (BW-on). If you do mean Unlimited, then which Baby Pokemon are you talking about? Are you talking about those from the E-card series that are literally called "Baby Pokemon", or those from the DPPt era with the "Baby Evolution" Ability, or from the HGSS era with the "Sweet Sleeping Face" Ability?

Oh man. I did not see it getting this specific.

As for the format, it looks like I'm going down the unlimited route as I'm focusing heavily on the Neo set babies. I played the game from 1998-2002 and I don't remember anything specific from that era. I've been trying to scour for the information, but I haven't turned up with anything as of yet.

Back