The 'I Pulled Something Trubbish' Thread

Has a pull from a booster pack ruined your day?

• Yes

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkraiK.O

SalamenceK.O
Rules:
-Simple Pokebeach rules, of course.
-Don't be a weirdo.
-Have Fun!

Post your worst pulls ever! Can be any Pokemon TCG set!

For example,(this happened to me) on one of my Triumphant packs, my rare was(DRUM ROLL).....an Elekid.....I didn't even pull a Rescue Energy! Is it too much to ask for?! Apparently it is....

{D} DarkraiK.O

RE: The 'I pulled something rubbish' thread

1 Clash of Legends Box, and 2 HGSS packs

Not even a single holo. Nothing meta at all either. Worst waste of 20 bucks ever

My most recent pack fail was this saturday, where I bought 2 TM packs. Pulls:
RH Psyduck (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH)
RH Pidgeot (not terrible, I guess)
Grumpig
Machoke
Sharpedo
Magnemite
Wailmer
Weepinbell
Pidgey
Swinub
Swinub
Volbeat
Swablu
Yanma
Gastly
Bellsprout
Nidoran F
Nidorina
Twins (OK, that's not bad)
Seeker (Almost paid for 1 of the packs. Almost)
I guess that wasn't too bad at all for only 2 packs, looking back on it. I just HATE THAT PSYDUCK FAKLFJHAKLS!

I opened a LA pack with no rare. Or holo. Or X. Just an RH.

During a pre-release I pulled nothing but basics and stage 2 evolutions out of 6 packs. I got some trainers and supporters, but they didn't do much unless I had legends.

opened 10 CofL packs and no Shiny or holo energys :(

Once i bought a platnium arceus blister pack that came with two arceus packs and a mysterious treasures. The two rares from the arceus packs were two differnet non holo sceptiles that io already had and i got a non holo sudowoodo in the other pack. As a collecter, it was garbage but i'm pretty sure players would hate these pulls too. The only positive out of buying the blister was that it came with a nice promo Darkrai card. Although these were terrible pulls, I'm pretty lucky the rest of the time.

I pulled 2 Spheal in an RR pack. 1 RH. I already have enough of these!

@ Dark Sonic J- Lol....I once traded one of those Spheals for the top or bottom (cant remember which) for KGL. Spheal FTW.

Now back on topic.I opened 50 HS Unleashed packs and completed the entire set except for 1 card.

Stupid Beedrill.

Every single call of legends pack I have ever opened belongs in this thread :)
all utter crap, no shiny energys, all crap crap crap. I have opened 1 pack that had a smeagle in it, that's the only decent thing I have got from CoL

YSOBAD?

My worst pack was when I got Unown I as my rare AND my reverse holo in a Secret Wonders booster back in 2009.

That was the last booster pack that I've ever bought up to now, incidentally.

@ cole'a - LOL! I usually get something ok like a pidgeot rare. my best pull from a CofL is a Rayquaza Holo(NOT shining). so yeh this thread proved that CofL isn't a worth it set unless you REALLY REALLY want ALL the shinings:)

{D} DK.O

Yes! This thread was much sorely needed.

My sister and I have opened 20 packs since 2 weeks ago and we've pulled absolutely NOTHING. What Primes we do pull are Electrode & Blissey...-_- No Shiny Pokemon, no SH Pokemon, no RH Seeker, no Collector, no Comm, no nothin'! Terrible luck.

This thread is just making people relive past terrible pulls. Now, Whats the point of that?

My grandpa had visited the other day and knew I loved pokemon so he bought 12 loose packs of HGSS for me. I was thrilled and proceded to open them. I didnt pull a single T/S/S other than a potion and no holos or primes

Around a day or two ago me and my dad went to target and he got me one of those player pack things but I suspected repacks because 1. the RR pack was cut on the back and the cut almost went through the houndoom 4 but it only sliced the front of the card and did not go all the way through it and 2. the LA pack was all wrinkled on the front. =( And to top it all off the pulls were kinda bad with only a few binder worthy cards.

like, 6 Bannette TU (1 RH), 5 Ledian GS, 3 Ariados GS, and 3 Lapras GS. 16 packs wasted their rare slot. :/

Also, I got a HS Blister and got nothing good at all.

@ PLATINUM226 - Get a life. have you got a problem with EVERY thread on PKbeach???

{D} DK.O

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change the name of this thread to "I pulled something trubbish". That would make my life.

Meh, I have lots of bad pulls. I remember opening a Secret Wonders pack and finding a Jynx in my rare spot. Bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back