• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded The Honorary 5th Zorua (Zoroark GX)

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
With the new Ditto Prism Star coming out in SM8, I have thought up an Expanded Zoroark decklist that essentially turns a 4-4 Zoroark GX line into a 5-5 line. The Ditto from Boundaries Crossed is meant to be Ditto Prism Star, but since it is not yet out on PTCGO, I'll just have to improvise:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 1 Ditto BCR 108
* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 3 Zorua DEX 70
* 1 Zorua BLW 70
* 1 Zoroark BLW 71
* 4 Zoroark-GX PR-SM SM84
* 1 Mr. Mime BKT 97
* 1 Sudowoodo GRI 66
* 3 Exeggcute PLF 4
* 1 Exeggutor PLF 5
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Colress PLS 135
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 2 Special Charge STS 105
* 3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Float Stone PLF 99
* 3 Sky Field ROS 89
* 1 Ghetsis PLF 101
* 2 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 Pokémon Communication BLW 99
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 4

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

As usual, all questions will be answered, and all suggestions welcomed!

One thing to point out is that the title of the thread is misleading. It seems like your playing 5 Zoro GX, 1 Ditto PRISM and 4 Zorua but when I looked at the list you only played 4 Zoro GX and 1 zoro from BLW and I was confused. I don't know if there was a purpose to titillating it a 5-5 zoro GX line. But correct if i'm wrong, I'll love to know.

Thanks, TES

@The Evil Sneasel , maybe a 5-4/1 Zoroark GX Deck would be better :)

In any case @Chicken Nugget Master , you're list looks solid. Some changes I would recommend.
First: I think running a single copy of bridget in zoroark, at least, is a recipe for disaster. I think that you could cut a battle compressor for the bridget.
Second: I think that 2 copies of Special Charge is excessive with 4 PoT. Cut one for Oricorio GRI (Supernatural Dance)
Third: I think that Dowsing Machine could work as an alternative to Comp. Search. It allows for more utility, adds recover, and the ability to get back a Puzzle of Time.

One thing to point out is that the title of the thread is misleading. It seems like your playing 5 Zoro GX, 1 Ditto PRISM and 4 Zorua but when I looked at the list you only played 4 Zoro GX and 1 zoro from BLW and I was confused. I don't know if there was a purpose to titillating it a 5-5 zoro GX line. But correct if i'm wrong, I'll love to know.

Thanks, TES
@The Evil Sneasel , maybe a 5-4/1 Zoroark GX Deck would be better :)

In any case @Chicken Nugget Master , you're list looks solid. Some changes I would recommend.
First: I think running a single copy of bridget in zoroark, at least, is a recipe for disaster. I think that you could cut a battle compressor for the bridget.
Second: I think that 2 copies of Special Charge is excessive with 4 PoT. Cut one for Oricorio GRI (Supernatural Dance)
Third: I think that Dowsing Machine could work as an alternative to Comp. Search. It allows for more utility, adds recover, and the ability to get back a Puzzle of Time.
Title changed, and I think the new one is a lot less misleading.

As for only playing one Brigette, the reason I play 3 battle compressor is so I have an alternative way to get T1 Brigette by using a T1 battle compressor to discard the Brigette, then put it back into my hand with a VS seeker. This way I don't have to take up a bench space by benching a Lele in order to search for the Brigette.

Funnily enough, I do tend to use both special charge in a game quite often, be it due to my opponent using enhanced hammer, discarding it early game if/when I don't have access to exeggcute, when I'm forced to pay to retreat because my opponent played a stalling Guzma, the list goes on. In short, I would like to keep both of them in case my prize cards are cruel to me or if I have to discard pokemon via sky field that have energy attached to them. Like I said, it's a long list.

Dowsing machine could work, but computer search is just far superior. If you need a missing piece of the puzzle (literally) then computer search is your best option. Plus, if I discard a puzzle early game, I can just recover it with another two puzzles and still use it. Dowsing machine is good, but in terms of consistency, computer search is better.

Back