Guess you could say I like Infernape
Jolly Blaziken @Focus Sash
Speed Boost
EV's: 255 HP / 255 Speed
-Flare Blitz
-Baton Pass
-Swords Dance
-Protect
I built the team around Blaziken and my next pokemon. Protect is what I will use in the first turn to get a Speed Boost running, then I will Swords Dance maybe twice to get that +4 attack and I will Baton Pass out of there onto my next pokemon. And while I'm Swords Dancing, Speed Boost still runs so it's a win-win situation. Flare Blitz is for if I am left with Blaziken in the end so I can do something other than Protect and Swords Dance. The Jolly nature is so Blaziken can outspeed almost anything in order to set up and the Focus Sash is in case another pokemon tries to OHKO or KO it while it is setting up.

Adamant Scizor @ Scizorite
Swarm --> Technician
EV's: 50 HP / 205 Attack / 255 Speed
-Pursuit
-Bullet Punch
-Acrobatics
-Roost
Typical Mega Scizor I guess? Acrobatics, Bullet Punch and Pursuit all get boosted by Technician and are great for coverage. Bullet Punch is also for Priority and STAB. Adamant nature for obvious reasons. This guy doesn't need Swords Dance however, due to the Baton Pass from Blaziken with the +4 attack and +3 speed (I believe, but correct me if I am wrong)

Modest Roserade @Big Root
Poison Point
EV's : Coming soon
-Venoshock
-Toxic
-Shadow Ball
-Giga Drain
Roserade is one of my favourite Grass types and I will happily use it in the team. The Toxishock is just too OP. Giga Drain is for STAB and healing, I will use Big Root for the extra healing. Modest nature for the extra damage. Shadow Ball for coverage against Psychic types

Timid Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Levitate
EV's: 248 HP / 28 SpA / 232 SpD
-Charge Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Will-O-Wisp
-Substitute/Confuse Ray
So basically, he is built in Special Defence, so Physical Attackers would usually do some solid damage, but no, Will-O-Wisp with bring their attack crashing, so I don't need to worry too much about them. Charge Beam for the stat boost, Hydro Pump for the STAB along with the upped SAttack from CB. Substitute is so Rotom-W doesn't need to worry about taking damage, and he can then easily heal off the damage with Leftovers.

Modest Swampert @ Weakness Policy
Torrent
EV's: 255 Sp.Attack / 255 Speed
-Earthquake
-Muddy Water
-Sludge Wave
-Ice Beam
This guy is just OP, with a great movepool and a good type combo, he goes great in any team. Earthquake and Muddy Water for STAB. Ice Beam for those grass types who think they can KO him. I was going to go for Stealth Rocks on him but the problem is that he only learns it up to the Diamond/Pearl games so I am usng Sludge Wave instead for extra coverage on Grass types and also for those Fairy types going around the place. Weakness Policy because I am not sure what other items I could use.

Adamant Crobat @ Life Orb
Inner Focus
EV's: 50 HP / 205 Attack / 255 Speed
-X-Scissor
-Cross Poison
-Roost
-Wing Attack
Crobat is a casual sweeper, boasting a well rounded moveset of bug, poison and flying types. Cross Poison and Wing attack is for STAB. X-Scissor is for coverage. Shadow Ball is also for coverage but I may use Roost instead to heal off Life Orb damage

Removed Pokemon

Modest Electivire @ Leftovers
Motor Drive
-Earthquake
-Psychic
-Discharge
-Focus Blast
This guy is a revenge killer, with a well rounded moveset to deal with just about anything. Earthquake, Psychic and Focus Blast is for coverage. Discharge for STAB, and before anyone says to use Thunderbolt instead, I want Discharge for the extra chance of paralysis in return for like 5-10 base power. Modest nature for obvious reasons and Leftovers for healing, however I'm not sure if I should replace it for something else.

So that is my team, what do you think guys? Criticism is welcomed, but don't take it too far, however.

Before I rate, I just have a quick question: Is this for Standard OU, or is this just for in-game purposes? Because in Standard OU (which is the tier the online community generally accepts as the 'standard' one) Blaziken is actually banned. However in-game, it is completely fine and completely usable over the Nintendo WiFi battles, so I don't want to suggest replacing it if it's allowed, since Blaziken is very strong.

Regardless though, I would probably replace Electivire with a different Electric-type. Having an Electric-type is great, but I think there are better ones than Electivire. I personally like Rotom-Wash, since it is basically a full stop to Talonflame, and the secondary Water typing it has is very useful in the extra resistances. If you don't have access to one though, I would recommend Zapdos, since it is bulky, it's got power, it has Roost, and it can stop a lot of top-level threats, like Togekiss.

For the Scizor, I would actually suggest trying a different set out. I like Bullet Punch, U-turn, Superpower, and Pursuit. Bullet Punch is probably the best attack on Scizor, since as you mentioned, it gets boosted by Technician, and it gets STAB. Vacuum Wave, however, isn't quite as good, the reason for this is that it is a special attack and not a physical attack. Scizor has incredible Attack, but its Special Attack is pretty weak. Because of this, Vacuum Wave won't do very much damage to anything, except for Maybe Bisharp. Superpower is going to be much more powerful in almost all circumstances. I know it drops your Attack and Defense, but you can always switch back out to a different pokemon. U-turn is a good Bug-type move that also lets Scizor switch out, and Pursuit is very useful thanks to technician. If you get Psychic or Ghost-types switching out, you will hit them for a massive amount of damage, and if they decide to stay in, you still get them for nearly as much. With a Mega Scizor though, Roost is a completely viable option over Pursuit, as is Swords Dance. You can also try running both Swords Dance and Roost over Pursuit and either Superpower or U-turn.

Roserade is an awesome pokemon, and the new Breeding Mechanics of Gen Six gave it an incredible boost: You can now use Leaf Storm, Spikes, and Sleep Powder all on the same set. I would use a set of Leaf Storm, Sleep powder, Sludge Bomb, and then either Spikes or Synthesis, depending on your preference. I would also use Life Orb instead of the items, and I would actually suggest giving your Black Sludge to Crobat instead. I would also definitely use Roost instead of Shadow Ball on Crobat, and I would also suggest switching Wing Attack to Brave Bird, for some extra power.

The last thing I would suggest is dropping Mirror Coat on Swampert for Stealth Rock. Stealth Rock damages your opponent's pokemon as they switch in, and it is absolutely necessary on all teams. For pokemon attempting to sweep, it turns some very close 2HKOs into 1HKOs, and Stealth Rock also makes it a lot easier to keep opposing Volcarona, Talonflame, and Dragonite in check.

Hope I helped, good luck with your team! n_n

One Approved said:
Before I rate, I just have a quick question: Is this for Standard OU, or is this just for in-game purposes? Because in Standard OU (which is the tier the online community generally accepts as the 'standard' one) Blaziken is actually banned. However in-game, it is completely fine and completely usable over the Nintendo WiFi battles, so I don't want to suggest replacing it if it's allowed, since Blaziken is very strong.

Regardless though, I would probably replace Electivire with a different Electric-type. Having an Electric-type is great, but I think there are better ones than Electivire. I personally like Rotom-Wash, since it is basically a full stop to Talonflame, and the secondary Water typing it has is very useful in the extra resistances. If you don't have access to one though, I would recommend Zapdos, since it is bulky, it's got power, it has Roost, and it can stop a lot of top-level threats, like Togekiss.

For the Scizor, I would actually suggest trying a different set out. I like Bullet Punch, U-turn, Superpower, and Pursuit. Bullet Punch is probably the best attack on Scizor, since as you mentioned, it gets boosted by Technician, and it gets STAB. Vacuum Wave, however, isn't quite as good, the reason for this is that it is a special attack and not a physical attack. Scizor has incredible Attack, but its Special Attack is pretty weak. Because of this, Vacuum Wave won't do very much damage to anything, except for Maybe Bisharp. Superpower is going to be much more powerful in almost all circumstances. I know it drops your Attack and Defense, but you can always switch back out to a different pokemon. U-turn is a good Bug-type move that also lets Scizor switch out, and Pursuit is very useful thanks to technician. If you get Psychic or Ghost-types switching out, you will hit them for a massive amount of damage, and if they decide to stay in, you still get them for nearly as much. With a Mega Scizor though, Roost is a completely viable option over Pursuit, as is Swords Dance. You can also try running both Swords Dance and Roost over Pursuit and either Superpower or U-turn.

Roserade is an awesome pokemon, and the new Breeding Mechanics of Gen Six gave it an incredible boost: You can now use Leaf Storm, Spikes, and Sleep Powder all on the same set. I would use a set of Leaf Storm, Sleep powder, Sludge Bomb, and then either Spikes or Synthesis, depending on your preference. I would also use Life Orb instead of the items, and I would actually suggest giving your Black Sludge to Crobat instead. I would also definitely use Roost instead of Shadow Ball on Crobat, and I would also suggest switching Wing Attack to Brave Bird, for some extra power.

The last thing I would suggest is dropping Mirror Coat on Swampert for Stealth Rock. Stealth Rock damages your opponent's pokemon as they switch in, and it is absolutely necessary on all teams. For pokemon attempting to sweep, it turns some very close 2HKOs into 1HKOs, and Stealth Rock also makes it a lot easier to keep opposing Volcarona, Talonflame, and Dragonite in check.

Hope I helped, good luck with your team! n_n

In-game purposes, sorry, I should have mentioned it!
Electivire is pretty tough, but I won't think twice about replacing him, Rotom-Wash is powerful and all, but I already have a water type, so if I add him to the team I'll use him as a stallwall.
For Scizor, I didn't realize vacuum wave was a special move, thank you for letting me know. I won't use Superpower or U-turn, Superpower because, as you mentioned, does drop its attack and defence, and so my Swords Dance set-up by Blaziken will be ruined, U-turn because then the Speed and Attack boosts go away and I'll need to set up again with Blaziken, wasting loads of turns. I will use Pursuit though! I won't need Swords Dance because Blaziken set it up for Scizor. I am thinking of running Roost, Pursuit, Bullet Punch and Acrobatics on him.
ON Roserade, I wanted to keep the Toxoshock on him because it's power is doubled when the opponent is poisoned which makes a 130 base power attack with STAB. Dazzling Gleam is for Fairies but I already have Venoshock so I'll replace it with something else. I will use BigRootedGigaDrain to heal Roserade. I will probably used Leach Seed or Toxic Spikes for the last slot over Spikes since Spikes doesn't do much damage to much pokemon but maybe Steelix and the likes
I only kept Mirror Coat for any Grass moves, I never really liked it, I just didn't have anything to replace it with. If I knew Swampert could learn Stealth Rocks before I would have used it!

Thank you for all the suggestions btw, if you have any more don't hold back, I am still quite the newb with Competitive Battling, I started late last Gen on Pokemon White2.

One Approved said:
I personally like Rotom-Wash, since it is basically a full stop to Talonflame, and the secondary Water typing it has is very useful in the extra resistances.

Ok I have been doing some research and I have come up with a Speedy-SpeacialDefensive wall:

Timid Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Levitate
EV's: 248 HP / 28 SpA / 232 SpD
-Charge Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Will-O-Wisp
-Substitute/Confuse Ray
So basically, he is built in Special Defence, so Physical Attackers would usually do some solid damage, but no, Will-O-Wisp with bring their attack crashing, so I don't need to worry too much about them. Charge Beam for the stat boost, Hydro Pump for the STAB along with the upped SAttack from CB. Substitute is so Rotom-W doesn't need to worry about taking damage, and he can then easily heal off the damage with Leftovers.

Bump. I feel like some of the items should be replaced. Also not sure about the moveset for Swampert. Wing attack or Acrobatics on Scizor?

You are wasting EVs. Instead of 255/255 spreads do 252/252/4 the last 2 EVs you can put anywhere, as they don't give you a boost no matter what. Find out how EVs work for better spreads.

Yeah I know, I didn't update however, at the moment I am more worried about the movesets, I will update them later on, but thanks for reminding me about my horrible EV spreads. What do you suggest about the items or any other pokemon I should have over one or two of tem

I don't feel like I know enough about the current singles metagame to comment on your Pokémon choices. Swampert with Weakness Policy sounds somewhat questionable as I would assume that it dies to any decent Grass attack, but I don't know.

Replace Acrobatics on Scizor with Brick Break. Acrobatics isn't really helping you kill anything you couldn't otherwise, while Brick Break lets you hit Steel types for Super Effective damage instead of being completely walled by them.

Roserade really needs to have Natural Cure. Poison Point is very unreliable and Natural Cure lets you recover from status conditions by switching out, which is amazing. Sleep and Paralysis pretty much shit on Roserade while Poison Point has only a 1/3 chance of poisoning only for contact moves, and it's just a regular poisoning instead of badly poisoning, which is way better. Personally, I think you'd be better using a set like the one "One Approved" suggested, but whatever.

Use Volt Turn on Washtom instead of Charge Beam. The 50 power and pretty unreliable stat boosting that will only raise you +1 for every .63 times you use the move, not counting immunities, really isn't worth it. Volt Turn is great for building momentum and scouting your opponent, but Thunderbolt can be used if you just want more power.

Use Brave Bird instead of Wing Attack on Crobat. You have Roost to recover the recoil and BB is literally twice as powerful as WA, which is pretty important if you're going to try to kill things.

Replace Swampert with Suicune. Suicune is way better at being a bulky special attacker than Swampert. It hits harder and is significanly bulkier and faster than slow Swampert. Swampert's Special Attack is pretty mediocre and is really slow and those Speed EV's won't help. You would've been better served running -Speed nature because Modest makes EQ weaker, but it doesn't really matter because Swampert really shouldn't be used as an offensive special attacker in the first place. Suicune way outclasses it and I would recommend the infamous CroCune set:
move 1: Calm Mind
move 2: Scald/Surf
move 3: Rest
move 4: Sleep Talk
item: Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
nature: Bold
CM makes it harder hitting and harder to kill, which is further helped by Rest healing HP and status. I'd recommend Surf because the burn chance could mess up your Toxic shenanigans with Roserade, but the Attack weakening and residual damage help Suicune out. If you don't find CroCune to your liking, Slowbro is a pretty viable alternative that is also way better at being a bulky special attacker than Swampert. Running Modest, moving the Def EVs to SpA, and replacing Rest and Sleep Talk with Ice Beam and Hidden Power Electric on Suicune is a possibility.

Ok I will replace acrobatics with Brick Break on Scizor.
I Poison Point was only there for all the physical attackers, but coming to think of it, Natural Cure would be a lot better.
At the moment I cannot affor Volt Switch on Rotom but when I can I wil get it.
Brave Bird is pretty good, I was just worried about the recoil as it does like 30% which could be a problem. But it is a lot stronger so I guess I could.
Swampert wasn't that important anyways so I'm alright with replacing it. This team is for BattleSpot and other WiFi battles btw, but fortunately I do have a Suicine . So I could try it out.

Thank's for the advice and do you think of any items that need replacing?

I do have an Adamant Swampert with Earthquake, Brick Break, Stone Edge and Waterfall. I could throw on an Assault Vest and give it some defensive EV's?

Back