the good old days

tyranitar77

Thanks to Chill_Glacia for the Avatar
i was playing a buch of freinds and they were talking about the good old days. they were talking about what decks they liked to run during ex sets. they all said that lbs was there fav deck i liked flygon ex running the holon engine. so we bet on which would win. so i tried to remember how to build them but could not remember how to build them so i need help with the deck lists so if you could help that would be great.
tyranitar77

rofl FR/LG-on is the "good ol' days" now

Hiroki Yano
World Champion (10 and under)
Deck Name: B-L-S

Deck List:
2 Lugia ex UF 105
3 Blastoise ex RG 104
2 Wartortle RG 50
3 Squirtle RG 82
1 Steelix ex UF 109
1 Onix TR 69
1 Latias a DX 105
2 Pidgeot RG 10
1 Pidgeotto RG 45
2 Pidgey RG 73
4 Plusle DX 44
2 Holon’s Electrode DS 21
3 Holon’s Magneton DS 22
4 Rare Candy HP 90
2 Steven’s Advice HL 92
2 Copycat TR 83
3 Celio’s Network RG 88
1 Professor Elm’s Training Method UF 89
4 Rocket’s Admin. TR 86
1 Warp Point UF 93
2 Pokémon Retriever TR 84
3 Power Tree LM 76
11 Water Energy

Medaforcer said:
To me, the good old days were Base Set-Fossil. :X
Yeah, but half the kids on PokeBeach probably weren't even born when those sets were out.

Not to mention those sets were broken beyond reason.

Mrs. Aforcer said:
Yeah, but half the kids on PokeBeach probably weren't even born when those sets were out.
I was BARELY born, but the Neo sets and before are good old days.... ahh... :> So broken.

In my opinion when you speak of the actual cards, the good old days is Base to Gym. Competitively though is 05-06 as when WoC had Pokemon the competitions just weren't as good as they are now. Seriously though I miss a lot of the old cards. I hardly played (decently that is) up till FRLG, so that is my good old day.

Medaforcer said:
To me, the good old days were Base Set-Fossil. :X

i agree the good old days was the very begining (jungle clafable destroys all lol)

no i much prefer ex series to neo and base set.(partially because i was young and just collected when base set dropped)

trevorispro said:
no I much prefer ex series to neo and base set.(partially because I was young and just collected when base set dropped)

that just makes you new school :/

I loved Base to Gym sets, those were awesome broken and so much fun to play with. Also I hated Neo , I mean how do you get a dark wigglytuff(I think that was it not sure), EX was fun and I prefer it over the new sets.
So
1) Base To Gym
2) Ex(FRLG-PK, any format)
3) DP-on
4) EX(before FRLG)
5) Neo

MetronOob said:
I agree the good old days was the very begining (jungle clafable destroys all lol)
Dude, I loved that card.

One Colorless to copy any attack of the opponent's, ignoring all drawbacks, pretty much. I can dig it!

that just makes you new school :/
I think DP-on is more new school than EX. EX is like... average-school.

i love those days im holding a old school tourny at gencon on sat so if your there talk to me at stylin online

Mrs. Aforcer said:
Dude, I loved that card.

One Colorless to copy any attack of the opponent's, ignoring all drawbacks, pretty much. I can dig it!

thats where i got my namefrom metronomb(from attack matronomb) oob i was a "noob" when i made my gym account so there for MetronOob

Ah, I was just starting school when The base-neo were out. I only collected then.
EX...I kinda hated them, it was only when LA/SF came out that I started playing.

Good ol' days, to me, is Base-Gym Challenge, and possibly Neo sets (as video game-wise, G/S are still good ol' days).

However, I prefer the Neo sets to everything else; reason being is I collected from Base-Gym Challenge, and stopped at Neo. I'm trying to pick up where I left off, and booster boxes of Neo are so elusive that finding them is like my Holy Grail...in my eyes, it's their scarcity that makes them so great.

Back