• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard The Glover (Golisopod GX / Leafeon GX / Lurantis / Pheromosa)

Hi biffthepotato,

Thanks for the review. Acerola is an option but I do not like it in the local meta. There are several decks here that can hit for 210 several times; albeit not necessarily on consecutive turns. This reduces the value of Acerola in the local meta. In fact The Glover is one of the decks that can hit for 210 damage several times. With three Lurantis and Choice Band Golisopod GX hits for 210 with First Impression. If we assume in your example that Golisopod GX has three Lurantis benched it would ohko Zoroark GX. The more all-in aggressive playstyle is a little more to my liking.

This deck looks awesome! How has testing been going? Any changes? Also, can it put in work in expanded? I’m planning on rocking this at the next tourney!

Last edited:
The old version works fine. Fire weakness still is an issue but being able to ohko with Golisopod GX is great. will test the new version including Pheromosa once the boxes arrive.

Back