Pokemon The fourth Generation

They need more evolved lines of the basic and stage 1 nd 2 pokemon and leave the stage 3 pokemon alone but a few can use a stage 4 too.:)

it goes basic, stage 1, stage 2, not stage 1, stage 2, stage 3.  so far, theree is no such thing as a stage 3.  

Oh ya thats right I was thinking the basic was stage one but there should be stages 1 or 2 for the basic pokemon that are still left.:)

Yeah I hope so because he is a shell and when I first saw him I knew there might be a stage 1or 2 in the works but I have not seen one yet.:)

Yeah, Corsola kinda needs an evolution... but I'd rather have a whole set of new pokemon to be honest, rather than evos and pre-evos of the old ones ><

RE:  The fourth Generation

xxashxx said:
Oh ya thats right I was thinking the basic was satge one but there should be stages 1 or 2 for the basic pokemon that are still left.:)
i indeed

Iould say both because it is a shell pokemon.:)

What kind of stinks is that they've already revealed that 90% of the Pokemon are gonna be prevos or evos or ALREADY MADE POKEMON. That means only 10% are gonna be truely new.

I'd like to see a shrimp Pokemon.... it could be bug/water... I've already made a few designs...

I have neen waiting for more evoled and pre evolved pokemon since the johto generation came out 3 or 4 years ago.:)

ChanseyMaster said:
What kind of stinks is that they've already revealed that 90% of the Pokemon are gonna be prevos or evos or ALREADY MADE POKEMON. That means only 10% are gonna be truely new.
they revealed only that 90% of them would be involved in an evolution line, not evos or prevos of prepokes.

RE:   The fourth Generation

pokemunkulys said:
ChanseyMaster said:
they revealed only that 90% of them would be involved in an evolution line, not evos or prevos of prepokes.  

Thank god. I always thought the second set was the worst of the three because of so many damn baby pokemon... I hope the 4th doesn't go down the same road...

I hope they don't do that. Single forms like Tauros Kangaskhan and other are already awesome. They add in the kick that they already get really good stats, seeing as their first form is really their final form. Plus, evolutions only mean disregard to other pokemon. If tauros evolved, no one would ever even think of using him anymore. (unless of course they're a hardcore fan like me and Chanseys.) Anyway, i really hope they keep in a lot of single forms instead of getting rid of them.

Back