Collecting The Foreign Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

I opened 2 Spiral Force 1st Edition booster boxes today.

Box 1 had Deoxys Full Art, Deoxys Ex and Heatran Ex
Box 2 had Ghetsis Full Art, Deoxys Ex and Latios Ex

Each box had 7 holos as well.

Meant to post the earlier and forgot, but very nice pulls! :D For your FA/URs, how many of those were regular FAs, how many were the Shiny Hoenn Megas, and how many were gold-bordered item cards? Mostly asking out of curiosity. I'm hoping that your 9/10 rate means that it might be a bit easier to snag FAs/URs this set, and not just that you were incredibly lucky. :p Though I won't get my own cards for a few weeks yet since I had them shipped to the States this time around... >.>

20150623_153737.jpg I just got my case of bandit ring today and the pull rates were literally insane!! I have never seen pull rates this amazing in japanese boxes. Ecspecially with newer sets.
One box had 5 regular ex's!! And another had 2 FA which never happens lol
i cant wait to open the rest of the 16 boxes!!
Although pulling 4 machamp ex was annoying lol

Attachments

• 20150623_153737.jpg
    20150623_153737.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 6
Wow, very amazing pulls! :O You're really getting my hopes up for my boxes when I get to open them in a few weeks. :p And your 4 Machamp EXes can say hi to my 4 Tornadus EX FAs. :D

Opened 3 boxes of Bandit Ring today. Pulls were:
Hoopa EX x 2
M Sceptile EX x 2
Lugia EX
Kyurem EX
Tyranitar EX
Sceptile EX

Mega Ampharos EX SR
Giratina EX SR x 2

A SR in every box! But that said, when I pulled the second Giratina SR I was so disappointed. So many SR in this set, and I pulled a double out of only 3 boxes.

And I know the chances of pulling a shiny primal card were extraordinarily slim, but I'm still kinda disappointed I didn't get one. Those cards are so pretty (so, so expensive though)

15 out of 20 boxes down and these are the total UR and SR pulls. The doubles are radiculous for the amount or SR in this set lol

Attachments

• 20150625_171354.jpg
    20150625_171354.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
Opened 3 boxes of Bandit Ring today. Pulls were:
Hoopa EX x 2
M Sceptile EX x 2
Lugia EX
Kyurem EX
Tyranitar EX
Sceptile EX

Mega Ampharos EX SR
Giratina EX SR x 2

A SR in every box! But that said, when I pulled the second Giratina SR I was so disappointed. So many SR in this set, and I pulled a double out of only 3 boxes.

And I know the chances of pulling a shiny primal card were extraordinarily slim, but I'm still kinda disappointed I didn't get one. Those cards are so pretty (so, so expensive though)

Reply to a few things here.

I ended up with 4 UR from 10 boxes. I also miscounted, I got 10 FA/UR and 30 EX.

Maybe I have just been lucky the last few sets, but I have gotten a FA/UR in 90% of my boxes with 4 EX or better per box being the average, 3.8 or 3.9.

Lot more UR's on the market for this set, but I am noticing there are less FA's available.
15 out of 20 boxes down and these are the total UR and SR pulls. The doubles are radiculous for the amount or SR in this set lol

Yeah, I have gotten a lot of doubles as well. I still haven't pulled a Trainers' Mail yet. I averaged 9 SR's for every 10 boxes. But did average 4 EX or better per box.

Meant to post the earlier and forgot, but very nice pulls! :D For your FA/URs, how many of those were regular FAs, how many were the Shiny Hoenn Megas, and how many were gold-bordered item cards? Mostly asking out of curiosity. I'm hoping that your 9/10 rate means that it might be a bit easier to snag FAs/URs this set, and not just that you were incredibly lucky. :p Though I won't get my own cards for a few weeks yet since I had them shipped to the States this time around... >.>

I kept meaning to update my post, but I have been way to busy with Ebay and getting ready to launch my website. I have opened a few more cases and am still 9/10 ratio for FA/UR per box. Since all my inventory is getting mixed up I just attached a couple of pics of my current XY7 inventory, including the Pokemon Center promos. Hard to see all the cards as they are stacked on top of each other, tried to take the picture on my next two cases.

I don't think anyone will be surprised to hear the 3 UR's everyone wants are selling like crazy. I am lucky if I can keep then in stock for 2 days. Half the copies in this picture are already sold, the other half I just received/cracked so they will probably be in stock till maybe Saturday.

DSC_0248.JPG DSC_0249.JPG

Too many doubles in the downside of these single sets vs. the double sets. :< I'm not nearly rolling in money enough to buy all the boxes you guys are, but the high pull rates give me hope for my own two boxes, so thanks for the info. :)

At least lots of doubles means lots of cards available for trading! :3

I don't think anyone will be surprised to hear the 3 UR's everyone wants are selling like crazy. I am lucky if I can keep then in stock for 2 days. Half the copies in this picture are already sold, the other half I just received/cracked so they will probably be in stock till maybe Saturday.

I just had a look, and the two I want (I don't really want Rayquaza as much) will cost about $75-$80 for both. I don't think I can justify spending that much money on 2 cards. Sigh. I still have one unopened box that I keep glancing up at and thinking "maybe there's a UR in there..." but if I open it and there's not, I'll be heartbroken. And then I'll have to buy another to keep unopened anyway.

I just had a look, and the two I want (I don't really want Rayquaza as much) will cost about $75-$80 for both. I don't think I can justify spending that much money on 2 cards. Sigh. I still have one unopened box that I keep glancing up at and thinking "maybe there's a UR in there..." but if I open it and there's not, I'll be heartbroken. And then I'll have to buy another to keep unopened anyway.
Atleast you weren't dumb like me and bought all 3 of the shiny FA before you got your boxes only to then end up pulling 5 of them out of those boxes before the single ones even were delivered hahaha.
I should have an extra groudon for trade/sale soon though!!

You can get for a lot cheaper than that. I know I have the other 2 listed at $30 each on Ebay with free shipping. I see a couple of others $28-30 plus shipping. Still not cheap though.

You can get for a lot cheaper than that. I know I have the other 2 listed at $30 each on Ebay with free shipping. I see a couple of others $28-30 plus shipping. Still not cheap though.

Sorry, I meant Australian dollars. The cheapest I've seen is $38AUD with free shipping.

I've gotten 3 boxes (Megalo Cannon, Wild Blaze, and Gaia Volcano) with 7 EXs and 0 FA's. I had given up on opening JP boxes, are you guys sure this isn't just luck?
Positive!! The full art ratios have definitely been upd compares to recent sets. Sets prior to bandit ring , full arts were like 1 in every 2 to 3 boxes. With bandit ring though it seems like the chance of a full art is 95% lol just go watch all the vids on YouTube of bandit ring openings. I have only seen 3 boxes not contain a FA or UR. Not to mention , i only had 2 boxes out of 20 not contain a FA.

Positive!! The full art ratios have definitely been upd compares to recent sets. Sets prior to bandit ring , full arts were like 1 in every 2 to 3 boxes. With bandit ring though it seems like the chance of a full art is 95% lol just go watch all the vids on YouTube of bandit ring openings. I have only seen 3 boxes not contain a FA or UR. Not to mention , i only had 2 boxes out of 20 not contain a FA.

20 boxes??? Are you Bill Gates?

Well, I'll look into it. If I can find one for cheap on ebay (the only place I'm allowed to buy from, for some reason my mon doesn't trust other sites) that's cheap I'll get it.

Back