The First Ever Pokébeach Mario Kart Tournament

dragon9

Top 16 VGC Nationals
Hello,As many of you know a new Mario game has been released. MARIO KART on Wii. I was thinking of starting a Tournament. I will post more info when I find out how many people would like to join. If you are interested please post below.

THE TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN IN 2 WEEKS!!!

Competitors:
1.dragon9 (FC 4167-4654-4171) (GMT)
2.Gamercal (FC 1075-0847-6860) (GMT)
3.d master342
4.Beachdudelbi
5.cool
6.Lofaking
7.Bacon (FC 4124-5197-1615) (GMT)
8.Kevin Garrett
9.Gamefreak734
10.Ohyeah1988 (FC 2793-1005-1198)
11.Po-Po-Pocchama

RE: Mario Kart Tournament

You know for sure I'm in this... providing it gets done quickly enough, I'll have the time to fix this up.. and believe me I'll be ready. So yeah, watch out :D

Ok I've added you to the list. Anyone else wanna join?

I'll join as soon as I get the game on the 22nd. Don't you think it's a bit early for this though?

dmaster out.

Europe have the game, so people can sign up if they have it or know they're getting it. 22nd isn't that far away we might start 10th of May possibly depending on how many people join.

Wouldn't people from other counties add onto the inevitable lag, just like in Brawl? HS has already shown this in his Brawl Tourny thread.

dmaster out.

On Random Wi-Fi I played a bunch of people in Japan. I believe this game is lag-less.

Just giving you my opinon of what will happen once it makes it to the U.S. I may be completely wrong, but just a heads-up.

dmaster out.

Lol, when it hits the US, all hell will break loose, and the game will take 5 mins to let you move 10m forward... :p

j/k.. kinda.. nah, it should be fine I hope.

When it comes out in the US, you'll be able to participate via Wifi... lol.

I guess we will just have to wait for the lag until we see it in the US. I will be joining now please!

sign me up i should be getting the game by next week

but just for a quick note doesn't the game have a feature that makes tourneys?

Back