The Everything Shoppe - Please Read Post #165

Rate the work you got from us. (1-10, 10 Being the best, 1 the worst.)

Votes: 13 59.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests. - Feather needs to check order.)

Can you make fakemon? I can get three descriptions if you can.

RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests. - Feather needs to check order.)

*Bump*

Everyone please re-request if you still want your order. I am sorry but I was having issues keeping motivated, but I am back with motivation.

Avata Order

Username: Espy
Dimmensions: 100x100 (You said 100x100 for pop-out image)
Image(s): Espeon (I heard there was an Espeon Prime card, if you could use that, that would be great)
Text: Espy

Username:pokemonCardBuyer
Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150))500x200
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)Deoxys and Rayquaza Fighting
Text:The One and Only PCB
Special Effects:City,with lots of buildings-rayquaza using Hyper Beam,deoxys Using Psycho boost in attack form.
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.)

RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Username:The Flaming Ho-oh
Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150))Same as the one u made for AnimeUSA please
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)
typhlsion (left side)
http://pokemoncardmaker.org/no/104147/shadow-typhlosion.jpg
Feralagatr(right side)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EqYSOZLTe9s/S7Eu-5Nq3vI/AAAAAAAAAEg/L-jHbehxdAA/s1600/108-feraligatr.jpg
Meganium
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EqYSOZLTe9s/S8XSQ4_19hI/AAAAAAAAAJo/Bx-cm4_6wO4/s1600/109-meganium.jpg

Text:HeartGold SoulSilver
Special Effects:gold on the "HeartGold" and silver on the "SoulSilver" letters, also, water, fire, and leaves behind each starter respectively
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.)the starter evos

Username: Saiko
Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150))500x200
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)Garchomp Fighting Salamence
Text:Soccer Fan Club
Special Effects:salamence used Hyper Beam,Garchomp using Giga Impact
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.)yes please on both pokemon.

RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests

Please, I have been waiting for 2 weeks, could you make mine first?:shy:

Username: Cetanium
Dimensions: same as the AnimaUsa
Image(s): I just want Nidoking on the banner so here is the picture http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1457/034nidoking.jpg
Text: Hail to the king!
Special Effects: Purple background with some kind of sludge or poison leaking
Pop-Out Image(s): No pop-ups please

Username:The Flaming Ho-oh
Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150))A bit taller then your baners on display but same length
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)(Shiny Blastoise, Venusaur, Charizard)
Text:The Shiny Clan
Special Effects:fire around charizard, water around balstoise, leaves around venusaur
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.)all

This is for my Chess Tournament...

Username: TheDarkLucario
Dimensions: 370 x 127
Image(s): Slowking (Ken Sug.)
Text: The Smart Slowkings
Special Effects: Psychic-y and chess-y
Pop-Out Image(s): The Pokemon

Image(s): Kingdra (Ken Sug.)
Text: The Fast Kingdras
Special Effects: Water-y and chess-y

Image(s): Slaking (Ken Sug.)
Text: The Observant Slakings
Special Effects: Jungle-y and chess-y

Image(s): Kingler (Ken Sug.)
Text: The Attacking Kinglers
Special Effects: Beach like and chess-y

Re-request you say? Copy paste FTW!

Username: Hatman
Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150)) 400x150
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.) This Luxray.
Text: Extra Voltage
Special Effects: Just have the background kinda add onto the current one in the image, that looks fine (gray ground, etc.). If you can't do that, then have the background be grey-ish yellow, kinda like the part of the sky in that pic . The text color should be the blue on Luxray (don't put the text ON luxray ). The text should also be over to the right, and Luxray on the left. Have the edge of the border cut off the parts of Luxray that weren't in the original image. And the borders are straight.
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.) None please!

Just to let you know, I deleted my earlier order, it was generously sorted by someone else.

Just thought I'd let you know, sorry if I wasted your time.

Re-request.

I want those badges that you already started :p I kinda need them soon but no rush, the three you made look great!

I want them to be bronze and varients of brown and 8 different shapes. Not all rectangles. Make them look like cool badges, like in the Pokemon games.

~Thanks.

Re-request, just in case

Username: Shironex
Style: Style 1
Start-End Color: light blue-dark green
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): 2 pokemons: Drifloon (left) and Dunsparce (right)
Generation of Sprites: HGSS
Text: Shironex (middle)

I Would Like A Trainer Card:
Username: Rotom 64
Style:Style 2
Background Color:Blue
Pokemon: Typlosion, Rotom, Shaymin(Sky Form),Blissey, Charizard, Toxicroak
Trainers Name:Seb
Badges: Kanto(8) Johto(8) and Sinnoh(8)
Friend Code:None

This is kinda out of the blue but I would like a trainer card but not with a Triner Sprite from Pokemon.
Almost forgot I'm gonna need a form for this so here it is:
Username:
Style: Style 2
Background Color/Image: A fiery red
Pokemon to be included: Feraligatr, Infernape, Sceptile, Flygon, Weavile, Rotom-H
Trainer’s Name: Tyler
Badges: Geberation 2 1-8
Trainer Sprite/Image: Mario (If you can't do this then the Red sprite will do just fine.)
Friend Code: 1720-5572-0164
Achievement Stars: 5
Win-Lose-Draw Record: W-0 L-0 D-0

thank god for copy/paste
re request:
hey charizard88 i have a sorta "special" request...
culd you make me 18 usebars, granted PELASE take your time and do it whenver and leave yourelf some free time aswell but i needuserbars for each type of pokemon, including shadow from coloseum nd gale darkness, so heres kinda the descriptions

Username:petrex
Style: style 1
Start-End Color: grey to bugish green
Start-End Color: grey to dark grey
Start-End Color: grey to indigo
Start-End Color: grey to yellow
Start-End Color: grey to red
Start-End Color: grey to dark orange
Start-End Color: grey to light blue
Start-End Color: grey to light purple
Start-End Color: grey to green
Start-End Color: grey to light brown
Start-End Color: grey to icy blue
Start-End Color: grey to white
Start-End Color: grey to Pinkish purple
Start-End Color: grey to pink
Start-End Color: grey to greyish brown
Start-End Color: grey to light grey
Start-End Color: grey to blue
Start-End Color: grey to dark purple

also can get (seperately) just he text, A-Z (kinda spaced)

again thanks lol i hope this all makes sense =P

hey charizard88 i am requesting an inferno sprite take your time and if you could pm me when you are done

Username:jirachizard98o
Pokemon:eek:ne jirachi and one charizard
Color:blue

Is this still open???

Can I have a banner with shiny dratini and the Johto and Kanto maps behind it,(the official ones not the in game ones) and it's evolutions behind it. Feel free to use tcg artwork for it.
Username:Legendhunter32
Dimensions:500x150
Image(s):as above just any tcg or Ken sigamori artwork
Text:"Gold's Adventures" Make it in gold letters.
Special Effects:make the maps look like oldish.
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.

I have been waiting for months. Did you forget? LMK

Back