Blog The Elusive Shaymin-EX in the PTCGO

Since crystal_pidgeot commented on it, I'll ask: TheUltimateAbsol are you just looking for good trades or are you taking advantage of new players that don't know the value of cards or are getting mixed up about which Shaymin-EX it is for which they are trading?

If you are just taking advantage of people trading a little below the going rate because they want to easily unload their cards (after all, prices can rise or fall so quickly) and those trading a little above because they just want to get the card and get it fast, then it is something I would commend. Especially if you are still beating the prices offered by the various trading groups.
This was before Roaring Skies was released. The value of both cards were so low and so vague, I was able to carry out these trades. I don't do it anymore because 1) They massively raised the price to trade and 2) I've got enough already :p
To be honest, I was just pointing out my worst example of trading I did for some time (but still used frequently). The majority of trades actually came from a 3 step ladder using Legendary Treasures:
1 Meloetta EX (reg art) > 1 Shaymin EX (full Art) > 1 Mew EX (full Art) > 2 Meloetta EX (reg art)

Back