Finished The Elite RPG. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Conquest of the midnight explorer. Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Elite RPG. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Conquest of the midnight explorer. UnPaused!

*Emma just rolls her eyes then looks at the water, bored*

RE: The Elite RPG. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Conquest of the midnight explorer. UnPaused!

"Why am I in a boat? I could just float over the water?"
*Looks at Paul*
"How did you pull me in?"

"I grabbed you."
*Sees the Sun setting.*
"Get ready you guys, this won't be pretty..."
*Paul starts to fade as well as a faint eirey green light start to glow from under the boat.

*Watches*
To think I could of killed the kids

*Paul hears a whisper coming from the trunk.*
"Hold on..."
*Paul opens the trunk to see Maria and Tear there.*
"What are you two doing here?"

*Sees the kids*
Maybe I still can

*Emma sighs*
Emma: "Why are you two here?!"

(Shouldn't they be scared of me)

(Tear doesn't even know you really.)
*They both leaped into Emma's arm.
Tear and Maria: "we wanna help momma!

(Oh but I tried to attack them both)
"Great...the kids"

Emma: "No. Its not safe.."
*She quickly glances at Forte then at the glowing water*

"I'll take them back to land"
*Looks at them*
"I promise I won't harm them"

*Paul winced.*
Paul-"Your mother's right you two. You shouldn't have come, but it's too late now..."
*A small hand starts appearing out of the water.*

*Sees hand*
"I'm not dieing...or what ever happens for you guys"
*leaves the boat and floats over the water*

*Emma gasps and holds Tear and Maria close to her*

Paul-"No. I won't go away, not after everything. This is where it all ends...."
*More and more of a body is slowly coming up.*

"I owe you a favor"
*Uses Meteor Mash on the ghost*
"And now I don't"
*Dives underwater to attack*
(Whats going to happen?)

*Emma growls and starts using Fireblast at it*

*It seems to absorb every hit.*
Paul-"It's not that easy. I don't know much but I do know no normal attack will hit it. We need to go over its head. Well either that, under it!"
*Paul dove into the water following the glow.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back