• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded The deck that makes everyone hate you. (Trevenant BREAK)

Alright. So, my list should:
Swap in Enhanced Hammers
Put Lele in the Free Space
Also put a Lele in where the Crushing Hammers were
Now I’ve got another free space where the Crushing Hammers were.
The second slot should be Lele.

I know what I’m going to put in for that free slot:
Brigette.
Any objections, queries, comments or concerns?

I know what I’m going to put in for that free slot:
Brigette.
Any objections, queries, comments or concerns?
You want to Wally. I guarantee that the difference between a T1 item lock and a T2 lock is at least 20% of games.
3 Lele?! What?!??
I meant Jirachi
I just don’t know about those Level Ball and Jirachi... Jirachi and Phantump are the only things it can search for, and I’m on a space constraint anyway...
It makes the consistency too good. This gives you so many outs to a T1 Trev.

Necro, is okay but it means you have to play DCE. Espeon w/ 4 Ehammer is must have to beat Zoro/Lycan as you double silent fear then espeon for game as 80% of the time they cant comeback under item lock. Def. cut masterball for comp search as it is another out to T1 trev. Def. agree with latte1504 on playing jirachi w/ lvl ball. probably only need 2 jirachi though. lele is less consistent, as you cant level ball it. Def. switch to rescue scarf, cause then you just stream trevs, like ninja w/ splash energy.

Necro, is okay but it means you have to play DCE. Espeon w/ 4 Ehammer is must have to beat Zoro/Lycan as you double silent fear then espeon for game as 80% of the time they cant comeback under item lock. Def. cut masterball for comp search as it is another out to T1 trev. Def. agree with latte1504 on playing jirachi w/ lvl ball. probably only need 2 jirachi though. lele is less consistent, as you cant level ball it. Def. switch to rescue scarf, cause then you just stream trevs, like ninja w/ splash energy.

The big draw with using Lele is you can attach both Psychic and mystery energy in it to retreat. Jirachi can only use Psychic energy.

Jirachis only draw is that it can be tutored through Level Ball. However, it’s within killing range of literally everything.

#1:
Espeon EX was an option I was thinking of, and I do want to include it, but it’s either Necrozma or Espeon. Not both.

#2:
I know about the Computer Search and how it’s really good and all, but I CANNOT ACQUIRE $60 IN 9 DAYS!

#3:
Alright, let’s do that then. What do I take out?

You want to Wally. I guarantee that the difference between a T1 item lock and a T2 lock is at least 20% of games.

3 Wally? Really?

And about the Level Ball and Jirachi, I know that would be super consistent, but again, what do I take out?!?

3 Wally? Really?

And about the Level Ball and Jirachi, I know that would be super consistent, but again, what do I take out?!?
This is the list I would play:
Pokemon - 15
4 Phantump BKP 64
4 Trevenant XY 55
3 Trevenant Break BKP 66
2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
1 Jirachi-EX PLB 60
1 Espeon-EX BKP 52

Trainer - 37
4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
3 N FCO 105
2 Wally GEN RC27
1 Guzma BUS 115
1 Lysandre AOR 78
1 Team Flare Grunt GEN 73
4 VS Seeker PHF 109
4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
4 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
3 Level Ball AOR 76
2 Super Rod BKT 149
1 Field Blower GRI 125
1 Computer Search BCR 137
2 Rescue Scarf DRX 115
4 Dimension Valley PHF 93

Energy - 8
4 Psychic Energy 5
4 Mystery Energy PHF 112

I would read this:http://limitlesstcg.com/trevenant-broken-deck-expanded/

This is the list I would play:
Pokemon - 15
4 Phantump BKP 64
4 Trevenant XY 55
3 Trevenant Break BKP 66
2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
1 Jirachi-EX PLB 60
1 Espeon-EX BKP 52

Trainer - 37
4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
3 N FCO 105
2 Wally GEN RC27
1 Guzma BUS 115
1 Lysandre AOR 78
1 Team Flare Grunt GEN 73
4 VS Seeker PHF 109
4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
4 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
3 Level Ball AOR 76
2 Super Rod BKT 149
1 Field Blower GRI 125
1 Computer Search BCR 137
2 Rescue Scarf DRX 115
4 Dimension Valley PHF 93

Energy - 8
4 Psychic Energy 5
4 Mystery Energy PHF 112

I would read this:http://limitlesstcg.com/trevenant-broken-deck-expanded/

Alright:
#1:
4 Sycamore isnt necessary.
#2:
Why are we Lysandreing and Guzmaing? To get me out of opposing Trevenant Item Locks?
#3:
I don’t think 2 Rescue Scarf is enough. Can I take out one Super Rod for one?
#4:
Those Energy amounts scare me due to lowness.
#5:
Where is my AZ? We need AZ to scoop Leles and Jirachi before something else does.
#6:
Karen. Where art thou?
#7:
Teammates is essential to a deck that can get OHKO’d as easily as this.

Besides those 7 issues, that list seems very solid.

Back