The Clothes Thread

I like dark-fade, normal fit jeans and comfortable slip-ons or sneakers. Sometimes flip-flops. Toms, DC, and iPath are some of my favorite shoe brands.

T-Shirts are awesome :D My favorite colors for shirts are light green, light brown, dark gray, black, and white.

For accessories, I love brown/gray bracelets. Also dog tags sometimes.

I'd love to hate Hot Topic for the Twilight boom, but I just can't. They carry so many awesome designs from Pokemon to Zelda to some of my favorite music.

http://www.wearyourbeer.com/images/Nintendo_Bullet_Bill_Buckle.jpg
^Oh and BELT BUCKLE^

All I ever wear are Jeans and solid colored shirts, I hate have any designs on anything I wear, the only thing I wear with a design is my Nats shirt. I like to wear jersey like Golfing shirt and a beat up Giritina hat. My fashion scene is SO off the hook you can't comprehend it.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Oh yeah. Abercrombie and Fitch.

"LOL LET'S GO SPEND $200 ON RIPPED JEANS BECAUSE ITS HIP AND COOL"

Hahhaa I know!! It's soooo person. Your paying for the name, not the quality. I got a really nice jacket from there for my birthday.

Summer said:
Hahhaa I know!! It's soooo person. Your paying for the name, not the quality. I got a really nice jacket from there for my birthday.

Yeah I mean, some of the stuff at Hollister and A&F is nice (I'll admit I shop there once in a while; their prices are cheap compared to A&F), but I really prefer Aeropostale. Their clothes are nice, their sales are great, and the price is reasonable.

if you had $200 to spend on ripped jeans, why in god's name would you be shopping at abercrombie

66.jpg

best shirt ever

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Yeah I mean, some of the stuff at Hollister and A&F is nice (I'll admit I shop there once in a while; their prices are cheap compared to A&F), but I really prefer Aeropostale. Their clothes are nice, their sales are great, and the price is reasonable.

Yea I prefer Hollister over all. A&F has decent clothes. The 2 stores are pretty similar. I used to be in loveee with Aeropostale but the graphic shirts for girls just seem kinda childish and boring to me now. I still have like, 10 of them, and I still wear them, I just won't be buying any in the future. Like I said, their polo shirts are awesome. If I buy anything there it would be a polo shirt or some tanks.

Typically I wear black armor forged of Gerudo steel with gold lining, studded with jewels in ancient ritual patterns of power. Underneath I have the finest woven black silk to prevent armor chafing. I also have the same material comprising my cape, with the Gerudo seal on it as well. I tie up my luscious red locks in a solid gold crown, complete with a jewel that has been an heirloom of my family. I also have one of the sage's swords that I keep in an interdimensional back pocket. You will never have clothes this cool.

Plain black/white T-Shirt and either jean shorts or long jeans. I like to keep it simple, mainly because Idc about my clothes. I used to but not anymore.

dmaster out.

Babydoll dresses, rippy tights, boots, rediculous minnie mouse style maryjane shoes and haggard, backcombed hair. I buy all my clothes from ebay and primark because I'm far far FAR too poor to buy clothes from proper shops.

funny t-shirt, cargo shorts, and sneakers(nothing over $40, freaking rediculous) in the summer and the same in winter but minus the cargo shorts and plus jeans and a hoodie. idc bout brands

The Fallen One said:
Typically I wear black armor forged of Gerudo steel with gold lining, studded with jewels in ancient ritual patterns of power. Underneath I have the finest woven black silk to prevent armor chafing. I also have the same material comprising my cape, with the Gerudo seal on it as well. I tie up my luscious red locks in a solid gold crown, complete with a jewel that has been an heirloom of my family. I also have one of the sage's swords that I keep in an interdimensional back pocket. You will never have clothes this cool.

i have one thing to say to that....LMAO!

I bet all of you prep guys/girls shopping at aero or abercrombie don't bother to look at clearance, eh? I NEVER buy anything that's not on sale. Ever lol why pay $20 for that shirt in the window when you can pay $10 for another cool shirt in the back haha I sometimes even have to shop at goodwill but yet people mistake me as a rich bitch because I shop smart and still am very fashionable ;D

For pants I either wear plaid or solid colored shorts, or jeans. My jeans are neither skinny or baggy, and I have blue/gray/ and black pairs. My shirts are either band shirts or shirts with cool designs on them. I have low top True Religion shoes that I wear with ankle socks, or my flip flops. During the cold months I usually have a jacket of some sort. Jewelry wise I have 3 rings I wear, and an invisable children braclet (charity), a Lights Over Paris braclet (band, got it free at warped tour ^_^) and a red band. I want to get my ear and tongue pierced, but idk yet...
Stores I like are the general mall stores like hot topic and pac sun, most department stores, thrift stores, where ever. I dont normally shop at A&F, A. Eagle or the likes of those though

shaymin707 said:
I bet all of you prep guys/girls shopping at aero or abercrombie don't bother to look at clearance, eh? I NEVER buy anything that's not on sale. Ever lol why pay $20 for that shirt in the window when you can pay $10 for another cool shirt in the back haha I sometimes even have to shop at goodwill but yet people mistake me as a rich bitch because I shop smart and still am very fashionable ;D

Lol truee that. I try to shop in clearence as much as I can. But aeropostale has sales a lott. I only have 1 thing from abercrombie anyways, and it was a gift from a rich friend lmao. 20 dollars for a shirt is outrageous, I would never do that. I only pay like 13 dollars or below for all of my shirts.

Generally, I wear some kind of layered t-shirt, my fingerless gloves, some ghetto jeans, and part my hair the right way.

Then I walk out.

Thats how you rock clothes, Aggs style.

Mainly I shop at thrift stores, that way, I don't have to bother with getting chewed out about ruining already ruined jeans.

aggiegwyn said:
Generally, I wear some kind of layered t-shirt, my fingerless gloves, some ghetto jeans, and part my hair the right way.

Then I walk out.

Mainly I shop at thrift stores, that way, I don't have to bother with getting chewed out about ruining already ruined jeans.

First person in this thread I agree with when it comes to clothes haha

I have no jeans that don't look like I didn't run them over with a truck

shaymin707 said:
First person in this thread I agree with when it comes to clothes haha

I have no jeans that don't look like I didn't run them over with a truck

Knuckle pound!

Anyways, thanks.

aggiegwyn said:

Then I walk out.

Oh gotta have my fingerless gloves in the fall/winter, fersure

shaymin707 said:
I bet all of you prep guys/girls shopping at aero or abercrombie don't bother to look at clearance, eh? I NEVER buy anything that's not on sale. Ever lol why pay $20 for that shirt in the window when you can pay $10 for another cool shirt in the back haha I sometimes even have to shop at goodwill but yet people mistake me as a rich b***h because I shop smart and still am very fashionable ;D
That's exactly how my mom buys clothes for everyone in the family lol

For me, I suppose the kinds of clothes I wear are slim/skinny jeans, a t-shirt with some nice-looking design on it, a cheap digital watch, and some Converse sneakers.

Back