Finished The Challenge VIII - The Diamond Isles - Game Over! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okee dokee

Chapera wins so they are safe.
Ghosts get second. They will need to vote one of their own back into the game. As a reminder, you CANNOT vote for yourself.
Dabu loses so they will need to eliminate one of their own.

You have until Tuesday, 10am PST.

And an important announcement!

@Celever has chosen to use his red rock advantage from the last challenge.

The advantage was: join the immune side.

Celever cannot be voted out of Team Dabu and cannot cast a vote for the elimination. But he is still a member of team Dabu.

Le results:

With a result of 5-1, Epist has been eliminated.

With a vote of 2-1, @Lord o da rings is back in. You will join Dabu.

I will need ghost votes from the following players: @Epist, @rainyman123, @simsands, @TheSceptileMaster and @Brave Vesperia.

To cast a ghost vote, just vote for any player. If that player is up for eliminating after the next challenge, your vote will count. If not, your vote is meaningless.

Please submit by Thursday at 6pm PST. The results will not be made public.

Le results:

With a result of 5-1, Epist has been eliminated.

With a vote of 2-1, @Lord o da rings is back in. You will join Dabu.

I will need ghost votes from the following players: @Epist, @rainyman123, @simsands, @TheSceptileMaster and @Brave Vesperia.

To cast a ghost vote, just vote for any player. If that player is up for eliminating after the next challenge, your vote will count. If not, your vote is meaningless.

Please submit by Thursday at 6pm PST. The results will not be made public.

Am I missing something?

How is there 6 votes for Dabu tribe when Celever couldn't vote? :/

Is this a mistake or is this on purpose?

WOOHOO! I said I'd be back, and I thank the people who voted for me! Alright, could whoever owns the Dabu Team chat add me, please? :D

Well I can't say I didn't see it coming, thanks for the ride everyone, it was a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back