The Bullying discussion thread: NOTICE - Be a good person and never bully.

Admit it: Have you ever picked on anybody?

• Total voters

raichupika33

Loving Wifi in my life...
Anyone here get bullied? I do. This thread is talking about bullying and how low it is to. Never bully anyone, what goes around comes around. So discuss anything about it.

I never bully, never been bullied either. Unless the people ask for it, but then it isn't really bullying anymore, it's more.. uhm let's say; deserved =P

I really don't see how it is a problem. I mean, kids used to put up with this stuff all the time in the good ol' days, why can't they now? I personally think it's being a little wimpy not handling bullies. I've never been bullied, nor have I bullied, but I would easily make the lives of anyone trying to bully me hard. Just remember: bullies bully because they feel insecurity about themselves. If you're being bullied, remember this, and use it against them. Some times words are more powerful than fists in that regard.

To be honest, I don't think your childhood is complete without being bullied at leats a little. And please be honest, you can't honestly say you've NEVER said anything negative about somebody. Yes, that counts.

I was kind of bullied, but not to any extremes. I guess I always knew how to deal with it. However, my friend John and I have fun using 'bullies'' words agsint them. It's funny because we take no offence to stuff. Example.

"That shirt makes you look like an idiot"
"That face make you look like a Neanderthal".

I was bullied throughout middle school. And it was for stupid reasons too. I hate bullies because they think they're better than everyone else. But, they aren't.

There are some bullies throughout my school. And they bully me (because of some personal things, and I like Pokemanz.)

I will never bully anyone. EVAR. It's just downright nasty to see someone suffering for the bully's joy.

I was bullied in the fifth grade, and ended up in a few fights because of it. Ironically, both of the kids I fought with became my friends later. Go figure.

Never happens at my high school. I was never bullied as a kid because I have natural confidence. Anyone who knows me personally has seen this.

bullies/bullying...its natural.

yea its wrong, but hey, its life. happens to the majority of ppl in the world in one form or another.

"what goes around, comes around"

not true. trust me.

When I was in middle school I got super bullied.

Then I got awesome and it stopped. :cool:

I really don't see how it is a problem. I mean, kids used to put up with this stuff all the time in the good ol' days, why can't they now? I personally think it's being a little wimpy not handling bullies. I've never been bullied, nor have I bullied,

Then how do you know?

lol sometimes I wonder how big of a bully I'm considered at my school.. me and my friends make fun of a lot of kids for various reasons, but it is never really malicious unless someone specifically does something to us to make it so. We aren't the kind of people who go around beating kids up for lunch money, we just enjoy some good laughs.

I guess in the eyes of many bullied Pokenerds I'm a bad person haha.

Well I've been a little mean about some kids but never anyone extremely nice to everyone and not super annoying but I don't actually pick on people unless it's jokingly and they're my friend. Besides, that's middle school, and I'm the 2nd shortest guy in the grade and I like ace tests in most of my classes so I'm already kind of on the other end of bullying and considered a nerd even without people knowing I play pokemon, which seems like the worst thing at this age...:( Well, it was a lot worse last year though.

Note: In middle school, 6th grade is a big change, usually bad, 7th grade is a living heck, but 8th grade gets better. I'm in 8th grade right now.

I don't get bullied in my school, as I'm always respected. I'm usually the one who intimidate little kids. In the internet world, I've seen a lot of cyberbullies (present in Pokebeach but not specifying) but then they desperately fail on their attempts. I feel sorry for them sometimes =/

An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. It's not practical.

So kids...

Never bully for the fun, or things you can get out of it. Because one day, you'll regret it.

But I never got bullied by boys or girls...I just some girl haters of me...I don't know why..

Bullies bully because of some of these reasons:

They get bullied by someone bigger than them.

They have a void in life.

They feel that it makes them powerful.

Sometimes they just like it because it's fun.

They want something they can't have and bull the person to get it (things such as money, food, gadgets).

Electimortar said:
Wow, it's ironic, we had an assembly about bullying at my school today.

That's not irony. It's coincidence.
There is a difference.

I've been bullied before.. never anything too extreme though.
Just name-calling, along the lines of 'nerd'.

I've just accepted that I am a nerd. xp

Pokequaza said:
I never bully, never been bullied either. Unless the people ask for it, but then it isn't really bullying anymore, it's more.. uhm let's say; deserved =P

So you do bully.... It's never a positive thing to get back on people. It's not like it solves your problem with that person.

Yes, I've been bullied. To the point where someone actually got away with almost killing me.

Well to be honest it like this; Someone thinks he's bullying me, well he is, but since I don't care I won't consider it as bullying, but yes you could call that bullying. He's calling names at me (mostly it are of those not that intelligent persons), till the moment I get mad, and say something that makes him a fool. He's mostly shocked then, can't say anything back and others will laugh at him, for me that's enough, just to learn him a lesson. After a few times he never did it again.

And yes I've tried to solve it just by talking, but still he didn't get it, so I felt like I had no other choice, since I'm not the person just walking away, if they say something about me they can expect something back.

And so there've been more people, mostly thinking they were populair but actually weren't liked by anybody.

I know that talking doesn't solve the problem, but generally, getting back at them doesn't solve the problem. Props on you for being able to stop him from bullying you, he'll now have to focus on someone else to put all his frustrations on.

I always find it rather disturbing that teachers, school related adults etc., don't know how to handle bullying. For example (from personal experience): 2 kids a rolling over the floor, hurting eachother. A teacher just stands around, doing nothing while watching it. When asked "Why don't you do something about it?" you'll get the reply that "I will only step in if it goes too far.". I'm sorry, but surely something bad must have happened already PRIOR to the 2 kids trying to beat each other up?

Conveniently today my math teacher was saying how the "nerds" at school grow up to be the stars and some of the jocks will end up living with tehir parents when they're 27, so who's the nerd then?

Back