Community The Beach Member Picture Thread

RE: Beach Member Picture Thread (Please don't quote images!)

Sup everyone, Miss Shiningmilotic just did something to her hair! :p I chopped it off, fixed layers, and gave myself steeper bangs and also I colored it with pastel pink and dark tulip by Directions. Go on, tell miss pink haired scorpio~prima how good she looks now! ;D HAHA the funny thing is people at work actually asked me "where" I get my hair done! I do my hair myself but no one believes me! My spouse is happy with the results, as you can see from the pix. I now have a pink bathtub I have to magically make white again... anywayz I also dyed my white extensions pastel pink/cotton candy pink too :O

* I did not straighten my hair in these photos.

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

IMG_3303.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

Very nice Shining Milotic.

May I ask what product(s) you use?

Jay said:
Very nice Shining Milotic.

May I ask what product(s) you use?

Thank you! ^-^

Before Color: First, I bleached my hair from dark brown to blonde with volume 30 developer and an ammonia-free dust-free bleaching powder by Ion. It took literally 12 mins for my hair to become pale strawberry blonde. Then I used Manic Panic " Virgin snow white" toner to remove brassiness 1 hr with blow dryer.

Color: I use La Riche Directions "Dark Tulip" and a combo of Manic Panic "Cotton Candy"/Directions "Pastel Pink" for my bangs. Left them in my hair about 2 hours with the blow dryer on low.

***Colors are semi-permanent and vegan so no harmful chems. Everything is at available at Sally's beauty supply except for La Riche Driections color, which I had imported from the UK.

***I managed to get the pink out of my bathtub with 2 large bottles of acetone-free nail polish remover! Smells like I had a vodka party in my apt @-@ ( yes I drink yes vodka has a smell-if you get the good stuff!!) LOLz

I stick with my tequila :p

Very nice though! In my own experiences, I've found that mixing in a tiny bit of heat serum in with hair color makes it last longer and stay bolder. Especially important for me, having very black hair naturally.

Shield your eyes:
Eww.jpg

might possibly on an extremely slim chance post a better and more serious picture soon.

Thinking it may be time to update you guys on what I look like...

^ do it! ^-^ I would finally love to see what you look like CMP :p

There was a picture of me on here earlier, but the link my or may not work anymore.

GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg
If anyone can somehow figure out what the emblem is behind my thumbs up then you win a cookie :p

Threads dying again.
Let me revive it again.

Look, I'm holding a Mew Lv.X like the one Brock is holding in the Pokeshore banner.
IMG0026.jpg

IMG0002.jpg

Only because I guessed Infinity's deck...

419508_250105091748179_218719758_n.jpg
I gave a girl this cutsey gay little smirk, and my mom took a picture just as it was over :< still never gonna forgive her for posting that on Facebook xD

Also, my hair is HARDLY ever that short, so like yea.

262386_118355901589766_2866635_n.jpg

NOnononono I'm not fat... My mom payed me to do this. This was about a year ago, and it shows what my hair is normally like.

Also [smod]CMP[/smod] you need to post a pic.. I wanna see the buffness, it's inspiring to see the ladies try to hit on you :p

Martini said:
Also [smod]CMP[/smod] you need to post a pic.. I wanna see the buffness, it's inspiring to see the ladies try to hit on you :p

WHAT!??? CMP is a guy!? *looks at profile* LOLz sorry, I guess the avatar threw me off :O Now I have to see! X'D

Okay, for those who asked for it...

http://f.imgtmp.com/JTWz4.jpg

For those who have already seen that one, I can post an updated one if you want.

I WANT YOUR DOGGIES!!!!!! Gimme one plz or lemme pet-sit!!!! PLZ!? I would cuddlez wit those doggies everyday. LOLz you look like a lifeguard CMP :p

Adam... I wanna see an update :p

Those dogs are pretty cool, what kind of dog are they?

What a great way to randomly appear back on the forums from about a year of hiatus! yay for a picture... :D

Oh and my random ivysaur thing in the left side :D

scaled.php

I'm new here so I figured I'd post a picture of me. I'm the one with the kid on my shoulders.

251769_10150190750405870_6950381_n.jpg

I know. I set it to expire after 24 hours -- imgtmp.com is a temporary image hosting service.

@Non Sequitur

LOL I LOVE your signature!!!! Thats too great.. :p

Please don't spam. ~Glace

Back