Writing The Battle to End All Battles !

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
It was a sunny day in Saffron City. It was the Grand Festival's final round. The two facing off were May from Petalburg City in Hoenn and Ash from Pallet Town in Kanto (this is sorta like the Terra Cotta Town Contest, except this is on a much higher stage)

They walked onto the stage and shoke habds. The battle would be a great one. May sent out a Pikachu while Ash countered with his Pikachu, too. The clock began as the two Trainer stared at the Ribbon Cup, but who would win ?

I didnt know May had a pikachu, anyways, i want to know what happens so update real soon please?

first I have never seen anyone more obsessed with pikachu (not that it's a bad thing your like a god to me *people singing hallelujah in background* :p)

second I think pikachu will win :D

if there's unlimited time, Ash is definitely going to win. But since it isnt, may might pull off a narrow win

The battle started as May orderd pIkachu to use Quick Attack, but Ash's Pikachu dodged it, taking a cut out of May's points. May used Iron Tail, and Ash's Pikachu countered with Iron Tail, too. Ash's Pikachu gets hit on the head, while May's Pikachu gets sucker punched in the cheek by the Iron Tail. Both fell to the ground as both coordinators pointd gets slashed in half. With 20 seconds left and May holding a slight advantage, Ash' tried to use Iron Tail, May's Pikachu dodged it and countered with a Focus Punch. It caught Ash's Pikachu off guard, but Ash's Pikachu stuck an Iron Tail before the Focus Punch hit. Both flew in the opposite direction as time ran out. The scoreboard clicked off just as the time ran out.

Who was the winner ?

When we left off, both Pokemon were hit with direct hits. after several hours of fixing the scoreboard, the winner was.....MAY ! She had a sliver or points left, while Ash bottomed out. So, May is the winner despite both Pokemon being knocked out. That's all, goodnight !

I told you it's a fan-fic, it's based on my imagniton, duh ! (kidding)

Yes, I know May doesn't have a Pikachu, but in my fan-fic's she does, and May won, so deal with it !

If non one replies to them othner than MOSTLY me, I take it as the you guys have lost interest, and I stop, that's what I do

OK this is really off topic but it involves pikachu so i think you'll understand.

If i joined a fanfic on pokebeach and it hasn't been updated for a while and it looks like it was forgotten, should I take my story and make my own thread? (its a PMD fanfic about me as a pikachu I think I've mentioned it to you M&M)

well i liked it! i really love the thought of may having a pikachu!

Where did you get that TC made Pikagal ? I might need one
May's Trainer Card
20e9224aab4bccf91be8ee88d1729089.png

Ash's Trainer Card
dab6d8980d6f11158917d34bcb13cb59.png

I couldn't find their old Trainer sprites, so I used D/P sprites

May and Manaphy said:
Wait, I'm here, do it if you really want to, Dragon Rider, no one's stopping you

no it's just that someone posted and I could repost.... but while we're on the topic please check out the PMD fanfic in Fan Creations :p

Back