BW/BW2 The Battle Now! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will do it, if you're still up for it. I'm on the Official server right now. And isn't this thread for wi-fi only?

It's for anything you are seeking. If it remains solely Shoddy Battle or Wi-Fi, it won't be entirely active.

Ok, well I'm up for battling if you are. Just meet me on the official server if you still want to. I'm using my -Wolf- account there.

Wolf said:
Ok, see you then! :F

EDIT: Wow, this is one of the haxiest battles I've ever had.

How so? Neither of those crits mattered, as Psychic would have killed Vire off anyways (didn't see see that non-STAB Water Pulse did almost 50%!) and I would have still 2HKOd you with the Psychic/U-turn combo even if I didn't get that crit. On the other hand, if I had been running Timid Jirachi rather than Modest this battle, Psychic wouldn't have done enough so that U-turn would KO the next time.

The only hax I see is me using Water Pulse five times and you not getting confused at all =\...

Lol finally..wow, one turn of confusion...both times...

Well, the battle ended with alot of hax still happening, and I at least hit myself in confusion 3 times. That was a good game Bam, I'd like to battle again sometime. ;) Also, I could've nearly OHKO'd Jirachi with EQ, before you could kill me, and there were alot more crits that happened too, on both of our sides. >_>

I'm up for a battle on shoddy. I think I'm pushing the envelope on how many battles I'm doing...

I know no one is on but if you want to battle I'll be Shoddying on the Official Server.

Searching for a standard singles OU match.

FC in sig. I may record but only if you want me to.

EDIT: Wi-Fi only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back