Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because if you want me to reveal it to you, probably not. I'd rather share it with friends and (no offence) older people that I can trust very well. But I might if we just chat. No video chat. :D

EDIT: Banned because I was doubly ninja'd.

Banned because even though I can video chat or voice chat, I prefer just IM'ing on Skype.

Banned because U NO TRUST ME!

Double banned because you are now off my list of Awesome Members

/me crosses PokeVortex off list of Awesome Members and Un-subscribes to on Youtube.

Triple banned because ;)

Darkvoid57 said:
Banned because U NO TRUST ME!

Double banned because you are now off my list of Awesome Members

* Darkvoid57 crosses PokeVortex off list of Awesome Members and Un-subscribes to on Youtube.

Triple banned because ;)

Banned because the ;) implies that it was a joke, and I hope it was (although I'm sure it was).

Banned because my last ban was a joke

Double banned because I'm about to order the last few cards I need to complete my Black and White Master Set

Banned because after I complete this purchase, the only cards I'll be missing from my Master Set of Black and White will be Emboar Ability Regular Holo, Zekrom RH, Zoroark Regular and RH, Pokemon Communication RH, and both Full Arts.

Banned because he only time I play pokemon cards was on this cool pokemon trading card game I have for game boy color but I collected all the cards and became virtually invincible. Double banned because I still have that game. Triple banned because I still have my gameboy color. Quadruple banned because I can still play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back