Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi Trades and Battles Thread

Porygon-X said:
Does anyone have the newly released female DW Shroomish? I can offer you female DW Poliwag, Dratini, Eevee, and Gligar. I can also offer RNGed shinies.

I just got the Female Shroomish yesterday if you are still interested XD.:)

RE: The Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Trades happen far more often in this thread than Battles, so a new battle thread would be better IMO.

But SR said trading section, hopefully implying subforum. :eek:

@xxashxx,

I do not need it any more, but thank you kindly. :)

This is both the battles and trade thread all in one XD.:) Oh ok are you sure?:) Took a long time to get it XD.:)

A trade subforum, or moreso a WiFi subforum would be fantastic. It would allow for much wider trade threads. However, the lack of many RNGers or such makes for a weak area in the forums. I like the idea of full trade threads rather than just post. the only RNGers I can think of is Chariblaze, Porygon-X, and iShanigran or something.

That was the way it used to be but SPP now has that method so now we have their method which is kind of lame anyway. Thread are much better better yet way better than the way it is now XD.:)

Moved to Wi-Fi Trading Center because this forum is for trading and battling with others over Wi-Fi.

So, can we trade here or not. Shining Raikou said no and King Arceus said yes... I am so confused...

You can trade by making a My Player thread. This specific thread is for battles. Where this thread was before, it didn't belong as well as here. We decided to not have a Trade Now thread.

Anyone want to derp around on Wi-Fi? Maybe a very casual, non-competitive battle? Leave me a profile comment! :p

Looking for a Wi-Fi OU BW2 battle, just PM me your FC! :)

It is a Pokemon that has been altered by using an external device. For example it might know moves it can't actually learn.

Hey there!

I'm looking for a BW/BW2 Single OU 6 vs. 6 match with no Wonder Launcher.
PM me if interested :)

Back