DPPt/HGSS THAT ONE GAME

runeon12

ExPlOsIoN
Yeah, everyone has that one game they played to the core.

They played it so long that they completed the dex and other stuff.

Mine is Ruby, where I have a total of 730 hours logged, all the Pokemon in the Hoenn Dex (including Deoxys from the event and same with Jirachi, yes I went to NYC to do that), and half the Johto and Kanto dexes. If that doesn't cut it, I have 15ish Shinies (no lie) AND over 50 of each berry. I've even had a battle streak of 100ish at the Battle Tower. I've also been to Mirage Island about 5 times and won the Master Ball from the lottery twice. Am I crazy or crazy?

Are you talking about all Video Games? It'd be better if you were because there would be more discussion.

Edit: Oh ok.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Are you talking about all Video Games? It'd be better if you were because there would be more discussion.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

No, I meant Pokemon RPG game. Sorry for the confusion :(

Mine was Gold, I bought Silver to help me complete it and used Red/Blue and the Cinnibar Island item glitch to level up all ones I didn't lvl up on my own. I managed to get all 249 in game Pokemon, I had no way of getting Mew and Celebi without cheats so I didn't bother. I have a few hundred hours on it lol.

Pearl, it was my third? game, but I spend the most time on it and play it the most, I definitely don't go to the extent that runeon went to, but I have 500 hours.

Lost ftw

Sapphire and Diamond. On both, i had a lot of Pokemon. On diamond, I had almost every one. Then both got stolen. Grrr...

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. I have completed everything to do in that game, fill the browser, capture Regigigas (a few times) and beat the capture arena thing (also, a few times) The only thing I haven't done is level up my styler all the way (I believe I'm at 59, I haven't played in a while)

Pearl,that puppy had about 159 hours on it.It was mostly spent of using a device to get certain pokemon but nonetheless the game I spent the most with.

Pearl, definitely.
Even though I haven't bashed through everything like that, I have a large amount of Pokemon on it.
About 340 or 330. I don't play the game at all, though. I use it for Pokemon storage. x3

Meh, even though I skipped 4th gen, I would have chose Pearl too. More Pokemon I like. I never go with the popular version, just which whatever one has my favs ;)

Tarazuma said:
Meh, even though I skipped 4th gen, I would have chose Pearl too. More Pokemon I like. I never go with the popular version, just which whatever one has my favs ;)

Lol, same with me. I never choose the popular version. But I'm not sure about B/W. I don't even know which one is the popular version. o_O

Mine will probably have to be my Diamond version. I have hours on it and have every Pokemon captured on it (although I had to give some back to friends and eventually they got traded to some of my other games). I have a total of about 333 hours recorded on it and almost all of my PC boxes are full of Pokemon when I was breeding them for competitive battling. My next game might become my HG because I'm actually going to try and get all five stars on my Trainer Card (So far I've got three). I just have the Pokedex to fill and the 100 win streak in the Battle Tower left.

Emerald ^_^ Clocked in about 300. Completed Hoenn dex.
However, I look forward to clocking in MANY hours on Pokemon Black ^_^
Oh also I got a lot of time in for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness :D

Pokemon Diamond. I spent so long in that game. Then later on I decided to start over and choose another starter and catch new Pokemon. I seriously spent a lot of time with this game and I enjoyed playing it.

Heartgold actually. I seriously decided this would be the game I accomplished completing the pokedex in, which I did. I am currently at 4 stars on the trainer card, with only the Battle Tower holding me back.

Last year me and my buddies did a speed run of Platinum for a local charity. Raised $200, collected every pokemon and beat the storyline in 41 hours and 39 minutes. NO SLEEP!

Back