Testing: A new type of Pokemon SP.

Shining Suicune

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, I am here to you today to introduce a new type of Pokemon SP. Please note, this operation is in it's beta stage, so please bear with the crappy fake. So, without further ado, let me introduce... Pokemon CO! The CO stands for cookie, as our Pokemon our specially enhanced with various flavors of the home-made treat. Only one has been made so far, and keep in mind this is still in it's beta stage, so it's not complete.

RegisteelCOBeta.png

I am allowing fellow Beachers to help create more Pokemon CO, so if you would like to help, merely post here.

So you just randomly made cookie pokemon? It doesn't sound too perfessional. It's just any other pokemon sp. with two extra letters.

OK. You don't know anything about faking. HOw about trying Sonic Gal's tutorial or one of the tutorials on Acanthite forums.

EDIT: Oh no! Julia posted 10 secs before me!

It's unbeatable! It has no HP, a free retreat, and can do 100 for 3 Metal!
But I like the "Cookie" part.
BTW Lv.X's have part of the pokemon coming off of the card...

Oh my God, I told you guys, this is in it's beta stage! I read the tutorial, GPM,
and if you guys even read the first post, you'd know why it's so incomplete!

Shining Suicune said:
Oh my God, I told you guys, this is in it's beta stage! I read the tutorial, GPM,

Delete this thread because the card is unfinished. It is not SP as there is no symbol on the centre right. Just get an SP card blank OK?

Shining Suicune said:
But how is this any different than any other spoiler. I could make hotdog pokemon HG, or Meatloaf ML pokemon. I don't think the name is realistic, and even if they were, are cookie pokemon going to introduce a new game mechanic?

grasspokemonmaster said:
Delete this thread because the card is unfinished. It is not SP as there is no symbol on the centre right. Just get an SP card blank OK?
God, you're not listening to me at all. It's in it's beta stage! Learn to read! Geez.

SS, just delete this thread whole and whole because I do think Juliacoolo is correct. This is just complete nonsense. Even if it is in it's beta stage, couldn't you just finish the card before posting again? There's no harm in finishing a card SS.

Well, I can tell you right now that I like the artwork. :3

However, yeah, the rest of the card is pretty shoddily done. When you fix it, I'm sure it'll be better.

I agree with GPM on that...
Just finish the card and get all of the right stuff planned out for pokemon CO first...
THEN tell us about it...
Not while it's in its beta stage...

You're only allowed to have one gallery, you know. If you keep doing stuff like this, you'll get banned.

As for the card, I'll have to agree with GPM. But I like the picture. :3

Mr. Random is correct. Your trainer card's thread got locked. This one will get locked too. If no one else posts, this is 100% lock.

Back