Tera Dragapult ex, Palafin ex, Legacy Energy ACE SPEC from “Mask of Change” Revealed!

Gold star and a free Garbotoxin in Standard for @ZekromFan and @Asrialys for being the only ones who know how to play this game.

He's not talking about using Zero to Hero to get Palafin ex in play, he means just evolving it directly from your hand like a normal evolution.
I understood the question now.

I like the festival thematic so fitting and so fitting pokemon love it. Now that flute item… happy for Incineroar but yeah it will obviously fall into Snorlax hands as well…

Forget that the actual attacks of the Festival Pokemon aren't great and the Stadium might as well be vanilla, that Thwackey is CRACKED!! 100 HP stage 1 Pidgeot ex!? Except Pidgeot ex is a hard once per turn and this isn't?! Somebody smarter than me HAS to be able to craft something playable out of this with that level of search power!

I don't even think you'd play the stadium. Just switch a goldeen into the active, search any 2-3 cards, then switch it back out into your actual attacker. And maybe have a Rillaboom to evolve into that can 1HKO Charizard.

Nice, that Finizen had the stats I was hoping for. 70HP and 1 RC. Perfect for Poffin. The 1 W for 30 is nice too as it can OHKO OBF Charmander. The 50HP one is a bit low on health, and while the attack on that one is pretty good, you're better off going for TM Evo if you can.

The translation on Seaking is wrong, I can't see "20" on it. Given the attack is called **ck Off (PokeBeach meme haha), I'm guessing it must just discard Tools before doing damage?

Edit: yup confirmed. Compared text to a JPN Pidgey with Peck Off.

Last edited:
This is all cool and all, but why have we not got any art rates yet? I don't want them to keep buffing snorlax as well like it doesn't need it, as well as I think they've already forgotten about tms and future and ancient, and after basically not revealing any cards but gimmicky holos for 3 weeks I was hoping that we'd get something good, but instead we got a gimmicky one prize deck and a snorlax buff, I have to say I am disappointed :(

This is all cool and all, but why have we not got any art rates yet? I don't want them to keep buffing snorlax as well like it doesn't need it, as well as I think they've already forgotten about tms and future and ancient, and after basically not revealing any cards but gimmicky holos for 3 weeks I was hoping that we'd get something good, but instead we got a gimmicky one prize deck and a snorlax buff, I have to say I am disappointed :(
I forgot about the palafin but that wasn't revealed today and it better get an SIR cause it's a really cool and unique card and it could be actually good but my point still stands

I heard these Festival Pokemon that can attack twice are limited to their printed attacks, and not borrowed attacks from TMs as such. That sucks if so.

Note Palafin says:
If you switched a Pokemon in this way, shuffle this card into your deck.
More specifically it says "Put Palafin back into your deck. Shuffle your deck afterwards."
Otherwise it sounds like you don't have to shuffle your deck if you don't find a Palafin ex.

Swirlix and bravery charm and festival stadium and crisis punch for late game gardi action. Hope to see this work and fit in a gardi deck for sure.

I love it how they made a card that can make 8 prize games. Prime catcher is strong but you gotta knock out one extra ex now with this.

Back