Team Victory! (TCG)~ New discusson

What would you like the next discussion to be about?

• Collectable TCG Items

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PM me (if you want a different one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back!

I think ZPS will win Worlds, but the metagame is a bit crazy right now.

Guys, I made a forum. Join it today! *Removed*

123wert50 said:
I'm back!

I think ZPS will win Worlds, but the metagame is a bit crazy right now.

Guys, I made a forum. Join it today! *Removed*

Wow that means so much to me. Thank you so much. But 1 Question would I still be the leader of those forums or would I be the co-leader or something.

What group is this when you fight over leadership of a group? Thats it. Don't count me in anymore(leaving that would mean).

123wert50 said:
xD

Can I be leader since I made it?

Join today!

Sure but I still put that in my Signature that I am the Founder of Team Victory. Also can I be a moderator or like the co-leader since I was the 2nd member.

VictiniLover said:
What group is this when you fight over leadership of a group? Thats it. Don't count me in anymore(leaving that would mean).

Well the reason I asked was because I am the founder of the team. So does that mean you are just going to leave the team.

gary182000 said:
Sure but I still put that in my Signature that I am the Founder of Team Victory. Also can I be a moderator or like the co-leader since I was the 2nd member.

Well the reason I asked was because I am the founder of the team. So does that mean you are just going to leave the team.

Well, its not like I have been in it anyways. I didn't even have my team banner. Thats unacceptable. Sorry.

VictiniLover said:
Well, its not like I have been in it anyways. I didn't even have my team banner. Thats unacceptable. Sorry.

That is because I am still trying to figure out how to put the code on the thread. So I guess it was stupid of me to tell you now and not earlier so for you I will try figure it out right now.

123wert50 said:
You can be a mod on the forums. I'll add you ASAP.

Thinking of posting my Reshiboar there.

I put up my trading thread in the tcg spot.

* ANNOUNCEMENT* To all the members of Team Victory: I have gotten the codes up for the banners to please add them to you Signature.

I am unable to access this application. How can i access this?. Provide necessary information on it. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back