Team Shenanigans (TCG, VGC, and everything in between Pokemon Related!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalle might be running both decks, but with the HUGE rise of electric and fire based decks Megajump may not stand a chance =/
His variant of reshiboar is brilliant! almost a tri type deck because of "lantprime's" pokepower. he has only lost to my SuPer ZekPhan twice but i continue to play test and make changes constantly.
I'm so glad and hyped for this new Rotation: FINALLY ORIGINALITY COMES BACK!!!
Here is a list of our team in big MIchigan and what we plan to run this season

MATT (me)- SuPer ZekPhan /ReshiBoar Variant
KALLE- ReshiBoar / MegaJump
BEN- Rouge CroPerior
ISAAC- BlastGatr variant
MIKE- Rogue TyphloChamp
ANDREW (my Bro)- Rogue ZekZone
DAKOTA- Still unsure possibly TTAR
BRENDAN- Rogue CraniPhan (haha sounds funny)
LUKE- Lost CroGar
JOHNJEREMY- Still unsure, Most Likely Gothitelle when next set rolls out

TEAM SHENANIGANZ!!! ORIGINAL AND DIVERSE!

Ok thanks Vassil. I will count their names as member names. REMIND THEM THAT 3;00 EASTERN ON SATURDAY THAT THERE IS LEAGUE ON SKYPE! Hah sorry idk about the time for your zone, but you can figure it out like a boss. TELL THEM TO ADD Team Shenaigans League TO THEIR CONTACTS LIST ON SKYPE!

We are all in Michigan so we are on the Eastern Time Zone as well. If I am not busy at 3 I woukd be more than happy to join in. And yeah my ReshiBoar is pretty legit I'm quite content with it and I will run it at BR.

Nice, good luck. Ill reveal my HGSS deck at league. But join on Team Sheningans League as a Contact on Skype.

Ah that is terrible. Same thing happend to me at Citys. Forgot to attach an energy and passed, and I noticed the cards were stuck together and that one card was an energy....

bro I'm one of the Matts friends or vallasilraptor im here to help ive been wanting to join a group for a while so yeah im pretty sure we can handle some of your Michigan peolpe and get some to join i have connections 2 questions are you going to nats and how do i join

Clownshateu2 said:
I'm running Luxpluff that won me two cities and got
Me 4th place regionals (Luxray X). And it's tough cause I have every card for Blasgtr and Zekrom so I'm a little confused. Which should I run? And without bs seeker, yanmega would be hurting along with jumpluff having no BTS
I'd say gatr but tech in something like prime turn for consistency I run Jumpluff lanturn and so far its been pretty good

Nah, Nats is a good 4 hour trip. Too far for my taste. And to join there is an application on the orginal post you fillz out and send too me

Cool cool well if matt and kalle dont end up going ill get newcomers for team shenani gonna see if hes coming right now

Ps imma put team shenani in my sig later i cant copy pasrte right now on mqh nook

Ps imma put team shenani in my sig later i cant copy pasrte right now on mqh nook

mannnn i hate sticky cards, stupid humidity! BR was pretty gross because of the HUMIDITY.
But on the bright side my SuPer ZekPhan is coming together! set up is much faster even with HGSS on! i just need one more Don Prime and a cleffa, can any one help me out? I can def get some trades, pretty much any supporter you want in any quantity!

Nah man sorry! Im not sure Donphan would even compete since it may be OK in early game, it is TERRIBLE late game agianst Zekrom or Reshiboar since they burned through half their resources...

ive been trying to tell him thayt for a while but actually its not to bad when its paired with something

Well Ampharos and him may make a pretty deadly combo.... But other than that, I have no idea since Yanmega counters it....

i know! it looks like it doesnt work on paper but in actual play, with serperior and reuniclus out, you have to OHKO me or its over!

But by the time you set up 2 Stage 2's, it would be goin to slow especially with Reshiboar and Zekrom's popularity....

I exist again! I have been soo busy with work and smash that I havent been able to post here so whats good guys?

Do not lie Hey can you and matt come over next week for major play test LMK and if you want me to put anyhting on my trade thread for you id be happy to im already doing some for matt i think

Clown did you go to Nats? Also Josh you gotta give us a recap of how you did and what the weekend was like :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back