Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

Ok guys.I'm Breeding for a good Starmie right now.I'm getting some stuff from Jboy so expect some new faces on Wi-fi soon! :D

lucariopulse333 said:
Wi-fi Vs Shoddy
Wi-fi isn't going down without a fight!

I got into a big fight with the mods to keep Wi-Fi and they locked my thread. Shoddy is not much more different. The only thing that it does not have is the lag. Other than that it is fine. I prefer Wi-Fi over Shoddy anytime but they are bring it in anyway which is pointless since VGC uses Wi-Fi and not shoddy. If this clan gets lock because of Shoddy I will go to another forum that supports Wi-Fi or both equally. Wi-Fi will become more competitive weather Shoddy users like it or not. It is a matter of time before it will be better than it is now. 10 years from now it will b better for sure. Shoddy users just are not patient and reconnect if there is lag or a disconnect. It is that simple all you have to do is reconnect when there is and interferance. Shoddy users can seem to handle that though. The way I see it is so what just reconnect or do it later but Shoddy users can't seem to grasp that and that is fine but they will find out the hard way though. In about 10 years Shoddy WILL and I mean WILL be the thing of the past weather those users like it or not. Shoddy stinks. Avoid it if all possible. I have heard enough about shoddy that I can't even stand it at all.:) Anyway I think we are Warring with Team Eternal.:)

Sorry I haven't posted in like EVER! I am just trying to get used to this format and I was finishing season one of Big Brother. (42C won, by the way) Has anything been happening here that I should know about?

I'd gladly go to war, my team is pretty good.

The problem is that no one is active and most of the staff is gon including the leader Echosong and she has not been here for about 2 weeks that I know of.:)

It's because it's a busy week, heck the whole month is really busy! Just wait until Christmas and the New Year is oer with, then things will get back on track.

hey guys! I'm trying to write a book and get it published when i'm done i'll post it here.

How should i know =p

I saw some talk on here about a war. If we were to war, I would go after a team that's about our ranking as far as strategy goes. I would be willing to be in the war as long as I can do shoddy. (Can't find Platinum anywhere) Also, PDC, sent you a PM.

Joey you still need a little more nolage about battling before you enter the war.Even if it is on Shoddy.

Heres what i got so far for my book:

Hello, my name is Alex.. Alexander Richard Veilleux. Now I live or lived in New York.
I’m...well..kinda a genius. I even go to a special school....where I’m the only person there. I’m
also rich as well. However are family doesn’t like to spend it unless its something for
“educational reasons”. I can hardly watch TV for even an hour a week. In fact even when I won
the spelling B they didn’t even get me a thing at all. They say “congratulations” and then move
on to the next subject. Learning is all they care about. My mom Lucille, and dad Neil, looks like
they were never kids, never had fun. Were just born to be boring and blank one way streets. Now
all of this is just me thinking. All of this is just in my head. Every single bit of it. Also, just to add
to this I have no friends at all. Just me and my dog. Shelby. Shelby the Maltese. Yes, my best
friend is a dog. Although this sounds weird she is the best friend a boy could ever have. Loyal,
always loves you and will stand by your side when your in trouble. She was the only friend I
had....until...we moved to a small town. A small town named none other than Trumbull
Connecticut.

Chapter 2

Bang! The door flings open. “Wow, we really made it here. I just can’t believe it.
Well...so what private school are we going to now?” I asked. “Well why wouldn’t we? I mean
there’s suppose to be a very high rated school here” said mom. Well that’s when I thought my
parents finally lost there minds. We sold our house in New York for the sake of just getting 1
little bit of more knowledge? Really, are they that insane? Suddenly, dad runs into the room
shouting “ the school has no more spots left! Were going to have to take him to a public school!
They learn nothing there! Nothing at all! Alex needs a fine education!” “What!? I have to go to a
public school!? I’ll learn nothing at all! I have to work with people that are below me! I have to
deal with sports, gym, other kids, sickness, and reviewing stuff I learned when I was 5! This is
horrible!” I yelled across the room. Just after my little tantrum my mom followed me with “ Alex
is right. However reviewing may be a little good for him. Having division and multiplication
done again”. “Well now that the settling has been done, we can find him a school.

I raced up to my room leaped on my bed and drowned into my pillow. I can’t believe I
was going to a public school! I have so much to worry about! My dog jumps on my bed and lays
next to me. Licking at my face. Oh Shelby, I have to go to a public school....I just want to go
back to New York. I never thought this would go through. We could move back in a heartbeat!
They just don’t care about me! I just want to go back before this happened. When they first said
we were moving I never thought it was real. This is..is...is..I burst out into tears. This is horrible!
Just as I said that the door bell rang with a fancy tune. I looked out the window and saw a kid, my
age, 10, with his mother, carrying a basket with a bow and a bag of Godiva chocolate. What
the...oh, our new neighbors. I wiped my eyes and ran downstairs as my mother just opened the
door. “Hi, my name is Julie, and this is my son Neal.” “Oh your so thoughtful of bringing us this!
Thank you!” “Your welcome. It was nothing really. Here take it, please.” My mom gently took it
then closed to door.
Chapter 3

Mom placed it on the marble counter and then left. I went upstairs to look out the
window. That’s just when my dad yelled “Alex! Your going to a school called Frenchtown
elementary! Starting tomorrow!” I leapt in the bed knowing that my life had just gotten worse.

It’s the next day. I have to go to school. I wake up early (about 5:00) take a shower brush
my teeth and get ready. It took me about 2 hours. Now being 7:20 I go on the computer and type
“Frenchtown School”.I click on there web site, wait then it pops up. I look for the 5th grade
teachers and find the one I’m going to. Mrs.Carley. How I know this is due to me asking dad
while I’m in the shower. I just stare like a blank page on a book. She seems nice. Not sharp, yells
at you for mistakes. I click on what were learning then this pops up:

Currently Learning:
Reading: Cause and Effect
Math: Long Division
Social Studies: The colonists of America
Science: Astronomy ( Earth, Moon, Sun)

I just looked. “...I learned this all years ago.....hmm.....well...it can’t be that bad...I
guess..”
By now its 7:40. I grab a plate and get some toast and stuff it in my mouth. Gather my supplies
and head out for the bus stop when I hear “Hey! You! Your name is Alex right?! Wait up!”
I turn around .Its no other than Neal, the kid who came to my house yesterday. “Hey! Your name
is Alex right? I hear your rich and your really smart and” I burst out and said “ Yes! I’m rich! I
go to private schools! I don’t go to those places! I’m out of there place! I learned the stuff your
learning years ago! I don’t belong here! I just don’t! I don’t want to play or have fun! I just want
to move back to New York go to my private school and leave!” He seemed taken back. “....I’m
sorry...I’m just not in a good mood and he broke me off “ Don’t worry we all have tough times
once and awhile.” “Thanks Neal...whose class are you” “Mr.Carley” “....same as
mine...well...mind showing me around the school?” Just as I said that the bus came. I jumped on
and rode right next to Neal. I felt strange..weird feeling....but..somehow...somewhere inside
me..it felt fine...just fine.

Here we are. Frenchtown. I slowly got of the bus when “Hey! You’re a new kid right?
Where are you from?” I stared blankly then said “New York...the Bronx.” “Cool! When did you
move here?” “...Just yesterday....” “Ok then Hi my name is Zack” “....What class do you got to?”
“O’donnal. Your going to Carley right?” “Yes” I walked away after that heading after Neal.
Catching up to him he took me on the tour of the school. However, I was just thinking. When is
this chapter going to be over? Why did it happen? What does it mean? Will people like me?
What does it really mean to have someone called “friend”? By the time it was over we were
heading to our class room. He showed me my locker. I took what I needed and went in the class
room. I was scared. I asked the teacher where I sat but instead she said “Welcome! My name is
Mrs.Carley. What’s yours?” “Alex. Alexander Richard Veilleux. I never went to a public school
before. Only private. So where do I sit?” “Right next to Neal. He’s your neighbor. You two
should like sitting together.” Mrs. Carley said.. I went next to Neal and said “I’ll be sitting next to
you. So what are we doing today?” “Not sure. Just grab a sheet from the table and see what it is.”
I reached and picked it up. It was a spelling test...or practice. I sat down and placed my supplies
in my desk and started working. It took me about 2 minutes. Everyone was like “Wow. I guess
he’s smart. 20 questions + 2 paragraphs we have to correct.” I said “I finished” “Well...why don’t
you pick a book to read from the library?” I ran over and looked. I noticed one book called
“Diary Of a Wimpy Kid”. I loved those books, but my parents said it was “ easy and a poor
reading choice”. So I picked it up and scurried to my desk. Started reading but just as I did Math
had started.

Joeypals!! said:
I saw some talk on here about a war. If we were to war, I would go after a team that's about our ranking as far as strategy goes. I would be willing to be in the war as long as I can do shoddy. (Can't find Platinum anywhere) Also, PDC, sent you a PM.

Before you enet a war your Pokemon have to be EV trained well and also be legit for battle. If they are AR'd 999 stats you can't eneter the war until you have legit Pokemon for battle.:)

Hey guys im back for a little bit sry i haven't been posting in a while been busy and i was waiting until i got my computer for Christmas so if im still in someone tell me plz. Happy Holidays!

-Blastoise91

happy holidays to everyone. sorry schools has stopped me from being on more than I like. also its been taking me forever to finish this team ive been working on for MONTHS. It still needs levels and TMs but i wanna finish it quick so maybe that i can test it out on someone here.

Also what do you guys think of this NU/UU team:
Armaldo
Victrebell
Torkoal
Rotom
Grumpig
...I forgot who was in the last slot =p

hey guys its been so long :) happy holidays to everyone :D i should get more after once school is gonna start

Hey guys,2 things. Can i have a Rank Up battle sometime around this week maybe. and tell me about this team im working on.

Empoleon
Sceptile
Arcanine
Dusknoir
Persian
Salamance
If you want the Natures to verify more i'll put it there but plz tell me about. Thank You.

blastoise91 said:
Hey guys,2 things. Can i have a Rank Up battle sometime around this week maybe. and tell me about this team im working on.

Empoleon
Sceptile
Arcanine
Dusknoir
Persian
Salamance
If you want the Natures to verify more i'll put it there but please tell me about. Thank You.

Who Ranked you last? I can't do it but if it was an inactive member either PDC or Shadow can do it and possibly Pikamaster but This clan has been pretty inactive since school started. It will be awhile before members are active again. Ask PDC or Shadow or Pikamaster for a rank up in the clan.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back