Team Renegade. New Mascot is Scrafty! How was states?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Renegade. New Mascot is Scrafty! Everyone must Re-Join except Co-Leaders

3rd, and 4th. Both with machamp, lost in game 3 because I opened

Azelf
BTS
BTS
BTS
Pokecomm
Fight Energy
Fight Energy

preceeded to draw another fighting then another comm. I was pretty confident in the matchup imo.

RE: Team Renegade. New Mascot is Scrafty! Everyone must Re-Join except Co-Leaders

I won 3, I forget the rest

What do you guys think will do good at States/Provincials?? Personally I think Gyarados,Diachomp and LostGar will do good.

LostGar, Luxchomp Sablock and the BDIF

^what do you mean bdif?

Provincials are this week for me!
I will be chilling with Jacob, Zach, Cameron, and Jorge.

(Luxchomp FTW)

I am new to the group.

I play Arceus almost exclusively, so please feel free to ask me anything/opinions about Arceus.

I play for fun, but am doing well this season. Most recently I won the Master Division of the Idaho State Championship.

New to the group.
Imma go wreck face at CO states this weekend.
Who's with me?
HMAAAAAAAWRGH!
Go Team Dimensional!

Oh I got 6th at my states BTW. My report is on the beach.
And @CreamyJeremy: You're a legend man.

@CreamyJeremy
Congratulations on your win! Im hoping to win my provincials for a hotel to nats (Even though nats is in the same city I am in LOL)

Thanks. For whatever reason, be it luck or what not, I managed to win.
I look forward to next month at our regionals when I can try to prove it wasn't just a fluke. Hopefully it all turns out well.

I think the fact that the tournament ended with an extremely difficult match vs a higher ranked opponent was the best part. I'll take a great match like that any day (win or lose) over an unbalanced match up.
--
So, anyway, this group seems like it might be able to be rebuilt. I'm not the best player ever, but I sure don't want to be part of a group just because its over powering when I join.

Hey all, so I'm getting ready for driving up to CO springs tomorrow, packing up all my counters and whatnot, and then I remembered I still hadn't built my deck yet.

Yaaaay.

Oh and just to LYK I have a competitive Pokémon blog, a link to it can me found in my signature.
Awright!

My first Provincials tournament tommorow. Ive just heard a rumour that a couple of BC players are coming all the way down since they think no one good is here -_-.

Good luck.
@Javier: It important to try to defend your local title.

Remember to stay calm and modest. Shake hands and introduce yourself to each opponent.

Came in 14th at CO states using a Flychamp I built the night before. :/
When I was 1-1 I was put against William Shand, who was using one of my best matchups, but three of my fighting energy and one DCE were prized, and I didn't get a single broken or candy all game. I pretty much blame doing badly on that luck, because beating him would have set me on the path to going 4-1, and my resistance would be pretty high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back