Team Nintendo!! Join Today *Reopened*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Nintendo!! Join Today *New Banner*

Of course.

They've announced a ton of great games that I'm really looking forward to.

But they're not launch games (or at least not confirmed yet...). They really need to focus on launch support if they want people to spend $300+ on it.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
They really need to focus on launch support if they want people to spend $300+ on it.

That's actually a really good point that I never thought of before. With games that most people really don't care about, there's no reason to buy it at launch. However, as more games come out, people will eventually buy it, so I guess it doesn't matter that much, and besides, I might wait to but it until they come out with white. I like white DS's… (That actually came out a bit racist… I didn't intend it to be that way…)

Plus they lose a lot of money with the price coming down as time goes by. Investing more in launch games will definitely increase profits for Nintendo, while giving us better games. >_> Simple economics. Anyways, how good are the graphics on 3DS anyways? Besides the 3D of course...

Apparently GameCube level graphics.

That's actually not that bad for a handheld. Maybe I will buy this eventually when the price comes down. Btw, I meant not bad for Nintendo xD

Gamecube graphics were good.. is should be just fine....

The thing is, you can't trust Gamestop with the launch dates. You could throw darts at a calander and get a better release scheduale. The only reason so many games are put as June 1st is because they don't have actual release dates. BTW I'm a new member, so hi!

Launch dates aren't always right.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/114/1146094p1.html

Fils-Aime however is.

Just slowly killing the launch of the 3DS...

dmaster out.

The first games for a system aren't always amazing, though sometimes they are. This is just one of those systems that doesn't We do have Street Fighter, Nintendogs, and Pilotwings Resort, all which I'm interested in. More importantly, these are only the games they are releasing. What about the other things. Possible extra download games like the DSi(3D flipnotes?), testing out the pictures, etc. We are just looking at the hardcore gaming side of it, which, sad to say, isn't to great, unless you are a hardcore Street Fighter gamer, or in some weird place I don't know of, professional nintendogs exist(lol)

Hey superpokemon67!
I wonder when emulators for the 3DS will come out. How long did it take for the DS?

Just because a game doesn't come out on the launch date doesn't mean it won't come out really close to the launch date. Why did you have to break my heart with that article dmaster. *sob*:(
@Hyperbeam: What are emulators? Are they like DS game simulators?

Emulators are computer programs that can run ROMs of games. For example, VBA is an emulator of the Gameboy, and then you can download VBA games to run on the VBA system. They also have options to speed up the frames, cheat, etc.

Nintendogs is hardcore, man... And now with cats, things just got 3 times as intense.

Lol, Nintencats. Nine lives for that game baby. I hope the emulaters come out fast, I wanna play this on my comp.

Thing is, that game actually uses things like the 3DS's camera. So would you use a webcam?

But they're fffffffffffffffffffffffffffllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back