Team Nintendo!! Join Today *Reopened*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Nintendo!! Join Today

o_O Decmaster, go and play it now, go find it and play it, or play a demo, doesn't matter, play the N64 one now

I found Diddy Kong Racing decent. I just didn't find it as enjoyable as other racing games, such as Mario Kart 64.

I grew up with Diddy Kong Racing, so I can't give a professional reason for it to be better than other N64 games, but I can tell you it is better than its remake

I watched a Let's Play on Youtube, and I can't believe how exact the remake is! I was watching, and I was like, "Is this the N64 one or the remake?" (It was the N64)

But yeah, it doesn't look different at all to me. What's better about the N64 one?

The DS is hardly a remake, more of a port... And sorry to say that I have never played the original, and only abrely played the DS. :/ I didn't ever have an N64, and the DS one never appealed to me.

Yes, I own the N64 version. Uber fun!! I personally loved the adventure mode, and the cheats were awesome in battle mode.

The 64 games I remember playing the most were Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Snap and Hey You Pikachu!

XD lol, Don't forget Pokemon Stadium 2
I also had played Lego Racers, Kirby Crystal Guardians, and Mario Party 3

Never had an N64, stuck with my GC with Melee, Mario Sunshine, and all the Sonic Games.

Another of my favorite N64 games was Super Smash Bros.

Me and my cousin rocked as Pikachu, since Pika was the strongest character in SSB.

:eek: How could I forget the original Smash Bros!!!
We can't forget Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask

Wind
Waker... ftw When do you decide the experts?

Thanks for the reminder Blu3!
All people who want to try out for expert may now apply!
Title PM Nintendo Expert
What Series You Want to Be an Expert In:

Though I never owned an N64, I do recall the original smash bros, from playing it at my elementary school daycare in 3rd, 4th and 5th grades... It's all that people ever even cared about there... Haha. I have it on virtual console now, as well as Zelda OoT and MM, which I've beaten (actually stuck on final boss in MM...) I also have Mario Party 2 on virtual console, but I've hardly played it... I remember Mario Party 4 being amazing though, back when I had a gamecube in France. We had to get rid of it when we moved and I wasn't able to get another until the Wii was already out... >.<

Congratulations on being our first Expert Blu3st33lix
Sidenote: You may apply for Non-Nintendo Exclusive games as well, oh, expert applications start now, and Co-Leaders will be decided soon

What. How did he finish the application that fast and actually get accepted? I'm doing a series with actual storyline that I know well and in-depth, so I'm going to take a while... And seriously, I don't think SEGA, or any 3rd party games for that matter, should have anything to do with this group... Especially not when there's a Sonic Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back