Wi-Fi Trades TDF's PLAYER THREAD!

RE: H.D.V.B'S PLAYER THREAD (Offering shiny rayquaza,shiny groudon,and shiny metogross)

ill give you a arceus or a shaymin or darkrai just pm me when and i want shiny dialga

RE: H.D.V.B'S PLAYER THREAD (Offering shiny rayquaza,shiny groudon,and shiny metogross)

l can give a Rhydon with Protector for Deoxys.

LUNATIKK

i will trade you a shiny dialga for your arceus.

It is 8:03 my time. All trades will be put on hold to after school will pm you when ready

Ok I'm back from school and exepting offers.

What doyou whant for dragonite

Elflord said:
What do you whant for dragonite
I dont know? What did you have in mind.
I am on and excepting offers.

Idk what types do you prefer

I like strong water and dragon type pokemon.

I am on and excepting offers.

if you get me an arceus i will trade big-time for it. H.D.VB!!!!!

trade ya my darkrai for your shiny rayquaza
and shiny metagross

change of plans. I'm still thinking of what to really get.

I'm back Sorry if you wanted to trade and i was gone i was at the dentist.

i want your shiny rayquaza and shiny metagross. look at my playa thread.

H.D.V.B~
I was wondering if you would like to trade your Celebi, Deoxys, and Manaphy for any of my: frolass, mamoswine, gliscor, yanmega, tangrowth, or magnezone. pm me if you want to trade. THanks!

Gallade2512

H.D.V.B~
I was wondering if you would like to trade your Celebi, Deoxys, and Manaphy for any of my: frolass, mamoswine, gliscor, yanmega, tangrowth, or magnezone. pm me if you want to trade. THanks!

Gallade2512

H.D.V.B~

Gallade2512

If you still have shiny raquaza, I will trade shiny mew or celebii.
Just PM me.

Back