Help TCGO Playtest Groups

Niflheim4

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Pokebeach,

I have recently been trying to grind games in TCGO to improve my overall play so I can deck test and be better prepared for my local tournaments. However, I find that ladder is a very poor test environment. Ladder is random so occasionally I hit crazy rogue decks and other times I never hit the meta deck that I actually want to test against. Does anyone have or is anyone interested in putting together a play test group in the US night time? I do not have any leagues during the week less than 45 minutes to an hour away so it is really hard to get any play testing done in paper.

I have recently expanded my collection substantially online so I can make just about any meta deck online and I would want other members of the group would have the same flexibility to provide specific match up feed back.

Let me know if anyone here has such a group or if you are interested in doing so.

Hey! I don't have the most substantial collection of cards on PTCGO BUT I am very interested in joining a play testing group. I don't have enough cards to be able to build every meta deck (or even most of the meta for that matter) but I'm hoping to start getting more cards soon!

I'm interested in this, but I don't play meta decks, I play budget decks since I don't have a lot of the cards to build the competitive Decks.

I own some metadecks (although only Ninetales from GUR but willing to build a Quad Sylveon soon) and some tier 2 that you can probably face on cups.
I would like to play if you want. My nickname is Gabe014

I'm willing to play-test. Although, I am playing exclusively Garbador GUR variants and Lurantis variants atm. Username is: Hallucinate

I'd be interested in this. I don't have many great cards. right now I have cards for volcanion, decidueye, sylveon, mewtwo, and wishiwashi. Username: someweirdpokemo

Since there is interest, I will look into putting together a discord where the group can be coordinated from and deck lists can be shared for testing purposes.

Go ahead and add me as well. IGN akealon

I have quite a few meta decks and can probably make a lot of others to help out with testing. Currently playing mostly Garb GUR since that's my deck I'm focusing on irl. Also have a couple Expanded decks that are functional as well, but nowhere near the older cards to build a lot of what you would see there.

Maybe we could look at creating a formal group and forum for more in depth discussion as a smaller group where we can really laser focus on things?

Count me in, I'm active user name is the same as PTCGO (Superob1).

I have most of the meta build in the game and IRL currently testing Plume variants and MMewtwo Garb/Wobb variants
Add me and we can test.

I have started putting a discord together and will begin sending out invites over this weekend. Feel free to add me in game (Niflheim4) and I will begin to try and organize some play tests.

I have created a discord server with all my current lists available for testing against.

Please use the following link:
https://discord.gg/nUQSaf

It will expire in one day, so if it has expired, please reach out to me through PM and I can provide a new link.

This server will be for deck discussion, sharing, and requests to test.

I'd be up for playtesting. Username Twitchy05. Currently have Quad Lapras, Mega Ray, Greninja and a Gyarados made. I can try to make current meta, but not the best collection. Still have hundreds of code cards from Sun Moon, Guardians, Steam Siege included. Hit me up if you want to play test.

This sounds good, I don't have the cards for a lot of meta decks, however, I am always able to trade for them and my trades online normally get accepted within 30 minutes, so I'll have those. My schedule kinda fluctuates from time to time and summer is starting in the US so it will change again, so that might be a problem. Also, i know you wanna fight meta, but I have a lot or Rogue decks too, especially, helpful if you know your deck has one thing it really struggles with i can build a deck to help you find the problem. Discord is Yveltal for pu#3060 PTCGO user is rainyman123

Back