• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Tauros / Reuniclus

Pookapotamus

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon 17
  • 4 Tauros (XY)
  • 3 Solosis (PLB)
  • 1 Duosion (PLB)
  • 3 Reuniclus (BW)
  • 2 Darkrai EX
  • 2 Mewtwo EX
  • 2 Fliptini (NV)

Trainers
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 2 Skyla
  • 2 Bianca
  • 3 Rare Candy
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 2 Bicycle
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Level Ball
  • 1 Tool Scrapper
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 1 Computer Search

Energy 12
  • 4 Rainbow Energy
  • 4 Prism Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy
Use Tauros to attack for big. Use Reuniclus to move around damage, and use Darkrai as retreat and Mewtwo as Emergency. Victini for Flipz.

Tauros - Colorless - HP110
Basic Pokemon

[C] Take Down: 30 damage. This Pokemon does 10 damage to itself.
[C][C][C] Seething Anger: 30x damage. Flip a number of coins equal to the number of damage counters on this Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

RE: Tauros/Reuniclus

if your attack depends of your hp, then you have to make it stronger by adding life to your pokes
then i would put giant capes and aspertia city gym ... maybe a regigigas-ex and others colorless pokemons like druddigon NV or bouffalant DRX

I would put in Kyurem EX as well, or at least consider it. Takes way less energy than Regigigas EX (though I do love that card) and can start swinging right away with one DCE. Just move damage counters to it and you got a second attacker that can hit for good numbers. May want to consider some basic energies because Enhanced Hammer will really hurt this deck, especially with no recovery of those energies.

The idea is not to hit but accumulate counters with Regigigas (it works with aspertia)
and having Reuniclus, you can add super-max potions and potions, to remove unnecessary counters.

If you want to attack, yep less energy but less hp and attack too
regigigas+giant cape+aspertia = 220HP needs 13 counters to hit 180 = 90hp remaining
kyurem ex + giant cape = 200HP it needs 15 counters to hit 180= 50hp remaining

I just don't think Regigigas wouldn't be enough for this. Takes time to build up, so they will see it coming and work around it. Plus a Terrakion with a powered Retaliate or Land Crush with Bangle ready to go will destroy this guy even with full health, buffs or not. I just think Kyurem EX would be a better choice between those two because it would be ready to go in 1 attachment and has no weakness to Terrakion, who is quite a famous revenge killer.

Anyways, I'm gonna show what my build of a deck like this would look like. It will be probably rough around some edges and different, but I like different ideas being thrown around for rogue decks like this :p.

Pokemon: 16
  • 4 Tauros (XY)
  • 3 Solosis
  • 1 Duosion
  • 2 Reuniclus (BW)
  • 2 Mewtwo EX
  • 2 Kyurem EX
  • 2 Victini (NV)

Trainers: 34
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 2 Skyla
  • 1 Colress
  • 2 Giant Cape
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 1 Computer Search (ACE SPEC)
  • 3 Rare Candy
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 2 Super Rod
  • 2 Super Potion
  • 2 Tool Scrapper

Energy: 10
  • 4 DCE
  • 6 Psychic Energy

I don't think Darkrai would work as well as one would think in here, because of the multitudes of Special Energy that could be discarded by Hammers in the first list (Sableyes would just recycle those as well and leave you starving), so I put Switches and Float Stones in here for a way out of Sleep or Paralysis, for example. Giant Cape can be used by Tauros or Kyurem EX to house more damage for their attacks. I've added Mewtwo EX as an attacker, because its just great all around, especially with DCE!

I took one Juniper out because of how risky it would be to discard those precious DCEs, as they allow a turn 2 Tauros almost immediately, or an immediate Kyurem EX Outrage, or a Mewtwo EX X-Ball. I added some searching power to the deck as well, Ultra Ball being able to get whatever Pokemon you need for any given situation, and Level Balls can fetch Reuniclus for a quick Rare Candy evolution. Ace Spec being Computer Search further adds to the search, helping you set up or anything else. I added 1 more Super Rod and Tool Scrapper because late game recovery is important, and Garbodor shuts down the good thing about the deck.

If you want to consider this as well, Rocky Helmet could help you in knocking your Opponent's Pokemon out and keep them on edge about attacking. I hope I helped you out with the deck!

I like your outline, but I might want to cut a Super Potion for another Reuniclus, as I could put that back in my deck with Super Rod, if I need it.

Back