Talonflame BREAK, Captivating Pokepuff Promos!

For those open format players out there: galactic palkia level x, pokepuff, target whistle, lost world.Good way to win without attacking.

I can confirm that Google Translate is correct here, it says your opponent can use Hoopa-EX's ability when played to the bench through Pokepuff. Hoopa-EX's is phrased the same as any Pokemon like it, basically. It's just bad wording on the cards, really.

I'm still confused on how that Pokepuff is a good card... You are almost helping the opponent. I guess it could work for a huge hand with shaymins in it, or it could bring out easy Lysandre targets, so it might see some play

I'm still confused on how that Pokepuff is a good card... You are almost helping the opponent. I guess it could work for a huge hand with shaymins in it, or it could bring out easy Lysandre targets, so it might see some play

It will also be a good card against decks like Night March that run a lot of Basics with low HP, especially when you combo it with attacks that can do damage to Pokemon on the Bench.

Black Kyurem as a water type in August's set confirmed :). So glad for that one.

So which Pokémon is Coffee again? ;) I hope it's a very powerful basic.

It works good with the new Lucario to maximize damage as well

Back