Pokemon Taking the Spirit Pokemon Challenge, a few questions though

Reaga

Aspiring Trainer
This is the only time I'll ever buy pokemon cards, as I prefer YGO, but I picked Chandelur from a Next Destiny pack. Now, for the questions:

1. Should I mod/cheat to start off with a level 1 Chandelur (I can use pokegen to replace the starter) or start is as a Litwick and level it up? I know there's some ambiguity on this b/c the early forms are not the Spirit Pokemon, but I want to know what people generally do for that.

2. What about the case of double/triple/rotation battles? I'm considering doing this on Blaze Black, since I don't want to overwrite my cartridge White file, and I remember that in Blaze Black the first gym is a rotation battle.

That's about it off the top of my head. Thank you for the feedback in advance.

Nevermind about question 1, as I just looked at the level up moves for Chandelur. Nonexistent, and I would like some show of growth, so I'll start out with Litwick. Still need advice on number 2 though.

Might I ask what this Spirit Pokemon Challenge is before I try to help you?

Sorry, should've remembered to give the link.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-spirit-pokemon-challenge?highlight=Spirit

Well, to answer your second question, Lampent learns Flame Burst at level 20...or, if you're referring to having other Pokemon not being able to do anything, make sure they have moves that won't have much impact on the battle, like Tail Whip, and keep only using that move until they're knocked out. Or, alternatively, knock them out before the battle so your Lampent is the only one remaining.

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.:rolleyes: :)

Back